Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-15-2016, 02:33 PM   #5051
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Visited the jello museum!!! Got a souvenir.
Wouldn't mind seeing it jiggle 😏
Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
On the High Roller in Vegas. Had a great time
Looking great Bob!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Here's a shot from my training today on the yoke walk.
Holy shit, that's some exercise 😳
Old 10-15-2016, 03:18 PM   #5052
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Since I'm playing around capturing stills from video on my editor here's one from a squat session from a couple weeks ago.
Old 10-15-2016, 05:06 PM   #5053
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Since I'm playing around capturing stills from video on my editor here's one from a squat session from a couple weeks ago.
How much weight is that? I wonder if it's more than I lift standing up from the sofa!

Kidding, seriously you look bad ass, man!
Old 10-15-2016, 05:31 PM   #5054
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahaha! Thanks. It probably is a little more than you getting off the sofa. That was a high box squat with 700 lbs. or 317.5 kilos for those of you that do what I like to call commie math.
Old 10-15-2016, 05:36 PM   #5055
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hahaha! Thanks. It probably is a little more than you getting off the sofa. That was a high box squat with 700 lbs. or 317.5 kilos for those of you that do what I like to call commie math.
Damn it, way more. Now we need to have you do squats with me standing on your shoulders! Me and and an FFA actually.
Old 10-15-2016, 05:44 PM   #5056
LeoGibson
Slangin'

There's an old Worlds Strongest Man from the 80's where they had to squat Playboy bunnies.
Old 10-16-2016, 07:24 AM   #5057
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

Ooooh, looks very high! Glad you had fun though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Looking good Wes, Bob!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post

Looking great Bob!
Thanks all
Old 10-16-2016, 11:56 AM   #5058
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
There's an old Worlds Strongest Man from the 80's where they had to squat Playboy bunnies.
I'm, like, 200 lbs. You should clearly be lifting me and Dwes! =D ....oh my gosh, you could probably pick me up/carry me in your arms if you wanted to.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 06:53 PM   #5059
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Here's a shot from my training today on the yoke walk.
Life goals: be badass like Leo.
Old 10-17-2016, 04:03 AM   #5060
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Holy shit, that's some exercise 😳
Yeah. It's a lot of fun! I wish the sport was as popular here as it is in the part of the world you're from.

Quote:
I'm, like, 200 lbs. You should clearly be lifting me and Dwes! =D ....oh my gosh, you could probably pick me up/carry me in your arms if you wanted to.
Hahaha! Definitely! As small as you are that would be no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Life goals: be badass like Leo.
Oh you. You say the sweetest things!

Thanks, but you're already on a pretty sweet life path yourself señor!
Old 10-18-2016, 12:09 PM   #5061
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh man, I love it when guys pick me up like it's nothing. SO HOT.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:04 PM   #5062
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
commie math.
Hahaha! (grinning) Hey, call it what you will, it's what everybody outside the USA uses.

And the math is a whole lot easier than "16 ounces to a pound, 12 inches to a foot, 5280 feet to a mile".

But it's ok. As a neighbour, I promise not to call feet, pounds and inches 'Trump Math'.

Old 10-21-2016, 11:10 AM   #5063
LeoGibson
Slangin'

I had another good training session today in preparation for December's upcoming competition so I figured if I can bore everyone on FB and IG with my narcississitic shenanigans I can do so here as well!
Old 10-21-2016, 11:11 AM   #5064
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I had another good training session today in preparation for December's upcomin competition so I figured if I can bore everyone on FB and IG with my narcississitic shenanigans I can do so here as well!
Jebus. That's awesome! Good luck with the training and competition.
Old 10-29-2016, 04:25 AM   #5065
trueth

trueth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestrueth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

On stage at an open mic last week
trueth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 10:31 PM   #5066
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Bathroom selfies is just how we do things in the sexy business.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14183777_253068118425982_1442673620103705377_n.jpg (22.1 KB, 238 views)
Old 11-01-2016, 12:11 PM   #5067
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Bathroom selfies is just how we do things in the sexy business.
Cute, but needs more nudity.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:53 PM   #5068
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I aimeth to pleaseth. I'm completely bottomless in this one. Tell me you’re not turned on right now. I am.

Yes, I'm aware these are selfies but I forgot there was a thread for those and the horse has already left the barn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14915241_296603564072437_4033506929330444500_n.jpg (80.4 KB, 195 views)
Old 11-03-2016, 02:54 AM   #5069
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I aimeth to pleaseth. I'm completely bottomless in this one. Tell me you’re not turned on right now. I am.
The guy in the picture behind you is totally checking out that booty tho.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:13 AM   #5070
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's impossible not to be turned on
Old 11-03-2016, 09:45 AM   #5071
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

and , respectively.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:29 PM   #5072
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah. Totally turned on. As is Washington. How can you not be?
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:15 PM   #5073
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Yeah, not gonna lie. I'm pretty aroused.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:33 PM   #5074
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This isn't so much as an "awesome" pic as it is a "wow, for once I have a candid picture to post". That's me catching my friend taking a picture...or you can consider it a picture of me making a condescending pose. Take your pick!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 05:13 PM   #5075
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
This isn't so much as an "awesome" pic as it is a "wow, for once I have a candid picture to post". That's me catching my friend taking a picture...or you can consider it a picture of me making a condescending pose. Take your pick!

It's a very good picture and you look very good

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics