Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-07-2016, 06:30 AM   #5076
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd say that is a very awesome pic. Looking good!
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 06:12 AM   #5077
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
This isn't so much as an "awesome" pic as it is a "wow, for once I have a candid picture to post". That's me catching my friend taking a picture...or you can consider it a picture of me making a condescending pose. Take your pick!
You look like you should have either a cigar or a glass of brandy in that hand, haha.

Also, I'm pretty well aware I'll look and sound like an idiot to everyone who isn't a wrestling fan but... How you doin'?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14980557_10210638390012751_1818799127157724747_n.jpg (40.0 KB, 447 views)
Old 11-08-2016, 08:22 AM   #5078
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
This isn't so much as an "awesome" pic as it is a "wow, for once I have a candid picture to post". That's me catching my friend taking a picture...or you can consider it a picture of me making a condescending pose. Take your pick!
DREAMBOAT

I can't believe how much you look like my ex. Freaky! (K~ if you're lurking about... your doppelganger is alive and well, posting on the bhm board! Trippy, isn't it?)

But anyway, BigChaz!! That pic certainly qualifies as awesome in my eyes! Well played, sir!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 09:07 AM   #5079
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
DREAMBOAT

I can't believe how much you look like my ex. Freaky! (K~ if you're lurking about... your doppelganger is alive and well, posting on the bhm board! Trippy, isn't it?)

But anyway, BigChaz!! That pic certainly qualifies as awesome in my eyes! Well played, sir!
Dreamboat? I'll take it! I havn't heard that word in a long time, haha. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
You look like you should have either a cigar or a glass of brandy in that hand, haha.
I'll pass on the cigar...pass the brandy though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
It's a very good picture and you look very good
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I'd say that is a very awesome pic. Looking good!
He hath spoken
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 09:17 AM   #5080
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice chaz! I like the "wtf?" Left hand
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 01:33 PM   #5081
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You look like such a jerk.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:56 PM   #5082
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Nice chaz! I like the "wtf?" Left hand
He earned it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
You look like such a jerk.
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 05:07 PM   #5083
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Dreamboat? I'll take it! I havn't heard that word in a long time, haha. Thanks
Dreamboat - A strikingly attractive person, usually a male.
Possibly from the 1936 hit song: When My Dream Boat Comes Home, in which a girl transports a man to the land of joy.

^^^^^ Urban Dictionary, not from my memory! Haha. I'm not that old! I just like the sound of that. Looking at you (gah, that belly!) makes me think about transporting to that land of joy!

**glass of wine and feelin' fine**

Warning: I drink maybe once a year. Total lightweight! I'm so uptight about decision night in America, I decided this would be my one night. Please excuse my drunk postings and possibly inappropriate comments! After 1 glass I'm already considering participating in the cleavage thread.
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #5084
Redliner

Redliner can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedliner can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Been a while since I've posted on these forums....

Redliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 10:28 PM   #5085
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Yeah. Totally turned on. As is Washington. How can you not be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yeah, not gonna lie. I'm pretty aroused.
I missed this earlier but it's just as well since I'm out of 's and "Oh you"s.

Quote:
I assume every picture is condescending to me...
Old 12-31-2016, 06:09 PM   #5086
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a definite throwback. The bike makes it awesome though. I really miss it. I was around 20 or so in this shot and I'm pretty sure I thought I was awesome too!
LeoGibson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:24 PM   #5087
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
This is a definite throwback. The bike makes it awesome though. I really miss it. I was around 20 or so in this shot and I'm pretty sure I thought I was awesome too!
You were skinny tho 😏
Old 01-01-2017, 06:50 PM   #5088
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
You were skinny tho 😏
Well, more skinny than I am now but I still had a bit of a belly then. I was between 125-135 kilos then although currently I'm around 170.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:33 AM   #5089
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well, more skinny than I am now but I still had a bit of a belly then. I was between 125-135 kilos then although currently I'm around 170.
That's definitely not skinny 😏
Old 01-14-2017, 12:56 PM   #5090
JayDanger

JayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this board

I like this picture of me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jay-shoot-03252016-1.jpg (393.3 KB, 334 views)
JayDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:55 PM   #5091
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I daresay, JayDanger, you're not alone in that opinion! Nice pic!
Old 02-16-2017, 10:15 PM   #5092
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It had been a really long time since I last wore a tie, at least 10 years so, I documented the event
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ShirtandTie.jpg (102.4 KB, 282 views)
Old 04-05-2017, 01:25 AM   #5093
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me and Mr John Lennon(s statue) outside the home of the Beatles, the Cavern Club in Liverpool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JL.jpg (174.0 KB, 236 views)
Old 04-05-2017, 12:30 PM   #5094
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Cool picture Rellis!

Here's a couple from over the weekend. First one is at the crawfish festival held at a local craft brewery. I had a great time drinking lots of Ales and eating good food.

The other is a shot from my training doing an incline log press.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:15 PM   #5095
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Cool picture Rellis!

Here's a couple from over the weekend. First one is at the crawfish festival held at a local craft brewery. I had a great time drinking lots of Ales and eating good food.

The other is a shot from my training doing an incline log press.
So I know a bar is 45 with no weight, but what does a log weigh with no plates?
Old 04-10-2017, 06:07 AM   #5096
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
So I know a bar is 45 with no weight, but what does a log weigh with no plates?
It differs by manufacturers and the gauge of steel used. The bright orange log I have posted in the past is 175 lbs. empty for example but this purple one is only 90 lbs. empty even though it is from the same manufacturer and same size and dimensions.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:23 AM   #5097
The_Dude

The_Dude can now change their title

So, this is me... I'm from Belgium and the picture is taken in my hometown..

The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:21 PM   #5098
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
So, this is me... I'm from Belgium and the picture is taken in my hometown..

Your hometown is very green!
Old 04-19-2017, 08:00 PM   #5099
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Having some grasshoppers at the ballpark. Yes, I did eat some
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Safeco Snack.jpg (164.9 KB, 140 views)
Old 04-24-2017, 04:18 AM   #5100
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm wearing glasses now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17918085_507348644685_4042762567581055842_o.jpg (75.0 KB, 116 views)
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics