Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-24-2017, 11:26 AM   #5101
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
Having some grasshoppers at the ballpark. Yes, I did eat some
What an awesome shot!
Old 04-25-2017, 11:09 AM   #5102
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Angry fat guy not wanting to be photographed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9530.jpg (57.3 KB, 427 views)
Old 05-22-2017, 07:40 PM   #5103
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:13 AM   #5104
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

deleted pic
Old 06-25-2017, 08:42 PM   #5105
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Best way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
Old 06-25-2017, 11:41 PM   #5106
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Best way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
Oh my god, who cooked and ate you, Leo?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:44 AM   #5107
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Oh my god, who cooked and ate you, Leo?
Hahahaha! You'd need a much bigger BBQ to fit me on it!
Old 06-28-2017, 11:12 PM   #5108
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Angry fat guy not wanting to be photographed.
It almost looks like you took that pic yourself. In which case, I imagine you being an infinitely-cuter Gollum having a Dissociative-Identity argument over it.

FILTHY DIMENSIONSES! MUST NOT SEE PICTURE!
BUT FFA MASTERS KIND. FFA MASTERS WILL NOT BETRAY US.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:02 AM   #5109
Le_Chen

Le_Chen can now change their title

I guess after the introduction, a photo of me is in order!

Like we say in France, tel maitre tel chien, such master, such dog!
Le_Chen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 08:08 PM   #5110
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That is a great pic, Le Chen! (and pretty awesome dog, too)
Old 06-30-2017, 01:38 PM   #5111
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Chen View Post
I guess after the introduction, a photo of me is in order!

Like we say in France, tel maitre tel chien, such master, such dog!

Nice! *

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:43 PM   #5112
shantheman145

shantheman145 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshantheman145 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Laceyelle and I at a photoshoot

Me today
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2016-10-10-23-23-43-1.png (362.1 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg 20170706_104322.jpg (131.9 KB, 240 views)
shantheman145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 12:04 PM   #5113
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Here's a shot from last nights training session.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:33 PM   #5114
Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat can now change their title

Just knockin back a few six packs ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Delicious!.jpg (9.5 KB, 183 views)
Heavy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:50 PM   #5115
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Overdoing the apps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MBDims.jpg (107.9 KB, 165 views)
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:54 PM   #5116
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

still alive and 2 weeks from the USA!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png 2.PNG (536.5 KB, 142 views)
File Type: png 3.PNG (272.2 KB, 141 views)
File Type: png 1.PNG (812.2 KB, 141 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 01:57 AM   #5117
cellblockpig

cellblockpig can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescellblockpig can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default hope you like

Been years since I've posted, just updated my profile...lost weight and more grey hair, lol
cellblockpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:48 PM   #5118
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm lovin' this display of all our handsome resident BHMs!!

Rellis10: You have such bold fashion taste! You have a very handsome and cute face! I LOVE that picture of you and Lennon's statue!

Redliner: WOW, you are so suave and well-dressed! I go mad for men who can rock a clean, crisp suit like that! You seriously look like a million dollars!

JayDanger: Smart glasses, confident smile, sexy red beard, and trendy suspenders? So totally my type!

RentonBob: Aw, your tie is so cute! My favorite thing is how kind and sweet your face looks. You seem like a really nice person!

The_Dude: What a beautiful picture!! The picturesque background really compliments your sensitive expression.

FreakyFred: GOSH, another handsome BHM hottie! If I saw you on the street you would knock me off my feet!

Dwesterny: I just can't get enough of your sense of humor! But despite your best intentions, I see a strikingly dark, tall, and handsome man hiding behind that playful exterior.

LeoGibson: OH MY, that looks incredibly delicious, but I think I could just barely finish one of those smaller sausages, who's going to eat all the rest? Also, you look like you can not only eat five times what I can but also lift five times what I can--if not more!

Le Chen: Oh my god, that pic looks like an album cover for a sexy, sensitive songwriter who sprinkles his moody masterpieces with impeccable (and impenetrable) French. *swoon* Also, a cute puppy with a cute man? All my favorite things in one place!

Shantheman145: You look SO GOOD in that button-up shirt and tie! I love your hair in that shot, too! Dark and slightly tousled, such a nice look!

Heavycat: Mmm, I love your stomach in this pic!

MattB: What an incredibly gorgeous shot! Holy cow! Dark, sultry, sensitive, and showcasing a totally awesome and impressive talent? Who could possibly resist?

Biglynch: You pull off that beard so well! It's so manly!

Cellblockpig: Your skin is just flawless! You look like a model in that shot!

Thanks to all you wonderful, handsome guys for giving us FFAs some eye candy to look at when we need it! What a beautiful, eclectic mix of features and personalities, but all sexily big and strong! Screw firefighter calendars, can we get one of you all??
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 06:43 PM   #5119
Railroad Man

Railroad Man can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Why have the ladies (the very beautiful ladies) the only ones with a gender-specific post-a-pic thread? C'mon guys! Let's get to it!
I got my picture up on my profile right away. Now I can't find how to make it appear next to my posts. I've looked all over the site and it's driving me nuts!

Thanks
Railroad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:04 PM   #5120
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default How to Add or Change a Profile Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railroad Man View Post
I got my picture up on my profile right away. Now I can't find how to make it appear next to my posts. I've looked all over the site and it's driving me nuts!

Thanks
CP1.png
CP2.png
CP3.png

Here you go! It took me a while to find, too. Also, keep in mind your picture will probably need to be resized/cropped (if it's too big, the site will reject it). If you need help resizing, I can assist.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:14 PM   #5121
Kompliziert
Complicated

Default How to Post Pictures in Posts

QR1.png
QR2.png
QR3.png
QR4.png
And this is how to post pictures in a thread, instead of adding a profile picture. These don't have to be as small.
Old 09-19-2017, 10:55 PM   #5122
Railroad Man

[attach]tom'sdatingpic[/attach]
Old 09-20-2017, 12:24 AM   #5123
Railroad Man

Hi,

I really appreciate you trying to help me. But I've been fighting this thing for three hours straight. I think my picture uploaded, but I'm not sure. If you can find it, could you tell me if it's small enough? And tell me where to go from there? I used Paint to size it down so little that I could barely see it.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6013.JPG (142.0 KB, 79 views)
Old 09-20-2017, 02:40 PM   #5124
Kompliziert
Complicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railroad Man View Post
Hi,

I really appreciate you trying to help me. But I've been fighting this thing for three hours straight. I think my picture uploaded, but I'm not sure. If you can find it, could you tell me if it's small enough? And tell me where to go from there? I used Paint to size it down so little that I could barely see it.

Thanks
I resized the picture and sent it to you in a private message.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:11 PM   #5125
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompliziert View Post
I'm lovin' this display of all our handsome resident BHMs!!

Biglynch: You pull off that beard so well! It's so manly!

Mucho thank yous, beard love is always appreciated.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics