Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-03-2008, 01:02 PM   #76
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not that I don't like them all... but I especially like the third one down

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
...I couldn't pick just one...
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:03 PM   #77
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
my god.......I just...erm....my god.
... what she said!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:34 PM   #78
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
my god.......I just...erm....my god.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
that was funny, well played sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Not that I don't like them all... but I especially like the third one down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
... what she said!
lol..thanks guys
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:20 PM   #79
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Not sure if these are awesome pics but I didn't have any new pics.

Last edited by extra_fat_guy; 07-09-2010 at 12:26 AM.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:28 AM   #80
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
...I couldn't pick just one...

Your lips...are...perfect........*drools*

I'm kinda on hott-guy overload here, wow. *fans self* Is it hot in here??

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #81
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I'm deeply flattered lad, but my first and only love is the sea.
Oh, and if yer throwin' Captain Jack Sparrow quote around...ya can make yer way over here and make me walk the plank.....

Avast!!

<3

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

Old 12-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #82
craigisnutter

craigisnutter can now change their title

I defy you all to beat this pic
(it has seen the light of day before on these boards, but what the hay, it still counts)

And just cos it's me favourite picture of me....EVER!!

Old 12-05-2008, 05:00 PM   #83
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post
Oh, and if yer throwin' Captain Jack Sparrow quote around...ya can make yer way over here and make me walk the plank.....

Avast!!

<3
*ahem*.....My compass works just fine.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #84
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

From my job interview

IMG_1110.JPG
Old 12-06-2008, 07:16 PM   #85
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I completely forgot about this one.

djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:10 PM   #86
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #87
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
From my job interview

Attachment 54810

What for your job as an actual reverend?
Old 12-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #88
Kouskous

Kouskous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKouskous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my, my, my.....where were all these hunky men when I was single?
Old 12-08-2008, 08:40 PM   #89
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouskous View Post
my, my, my.....where were all these hunky men when I was single?
We couldn't see over our huge sandwiches.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:28 PM   #90
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Man, that would be cool.

Nah, it was originally for a Customer Service job. Long story short, I left halfway through training because "Customer service" to them apparently means "Door to Door Salesman", which I am not.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:10 PM   #91
iheartsquishys

iheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
Im jealous of that girl.
I totally agree.
iheartsquishys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:34 AM   #92
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
We couldn't see over our huge sandwiches.
Gah! How do you keep doing this to me??!

*is hungry at work and wants a huge sandwich...turkey, please*
Old 12-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #93
Ryōri
Built Like a Teddy Bear

Ryōri can now change their title

Awesome!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 185459611_l.jpg (4.4 KB, 1133 views)
Ryōri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #94
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Gah! How do you keep doing this to me??!

*is hungry at work and wants a huge sandwich...turkey, please*
I'm eating an exceptionally large cheesesteak as we speak.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #95
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryōri View Post
Awesome!!!

I agree, 'tis awesome

<3

Old 12-09-2008, 04:44 PM   #96
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I'm eating an exceptionally large cheesesteak as we speak.

NINJA!!!

Stop teasing Melian with your meat.

Geez.

Old 12-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #97
Ryōri
Built Like a Teddy Bear

Quote:
I agree, 'tis awesome

<3
Your not to bad either, sun shine

Dude, Ninja, send me a cheesesteak. Had a loser's lunch, bologna on hand.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #98
Ryōri
Built Like a Teddy Bear

Ridiculously Awesome
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n60705963_30714944_9553.jpg (36.6 KB, 1120 views)
Old 12-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #99
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
NINJA!!!

Stop teasing Melian with your meat.

Geez.
Hahahahaha
Old 12-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #100
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryōri View Post
Your not to bad either, sun shine

Dude, Ninja, send me a cheesesteak. Had a loser's lunch, bologna on hand.
I'll email it to you. With or without and wiz, provolone, or american?

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics