Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #101
Ryōri
Built Like a Teddy Bear

Ryōri can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I'll email it to you. With or without and wiz, provolone, or american?
Whoa, tough one. Do I go for the authentic wiz or go for the deliciousness of prov.....to hard.
Ryōri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #102
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I'll email it to you. With or without and wiz, provolone, or american?
dude I work at subway

Its american, swiss, provalone, or shreded cheddar, and will this be toasted.

I can also say it in spanish
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #103
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
dude I work at subway

Its american, swiss, provalone, or shreded cheddar, and will this be toasted.

I can also say it in spanish
Ew, Cheesesteak from Subway *thumbs down*

I can get better cheesesteaks off of food trucks in North Philly
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #104
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
Man, that would be cool.

Nah, it was originally for a Customer Service job. Long story short, I left halfway through training because "Customer service" to them apparently means "Door to Door Salesman", which I am not.
Customer service in general has serious anger potential.
People don't understand why you can't fix a problem, and get pissed over nothing.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:15 AM   #105
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post

Being a superhero can be a rough life.
Love the 'X' shirt - where can I get me one of those?
fat hiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:40 AM   #106
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile whose body is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boompoet View Post
I've been off the forum for a while (like almost a year), but I figured I'd jump in with a couple of pictures.

Wow, is that a 'body model' of Robert Earl Hughes or some other famous fat guy? What a great photo - for some, I'm sure it's 'aspirational'.
fat hiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:16 PM   #107
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Love the 'X' shirt - where can I get me one of those?
It's actually just a cut out we printed, it was for a Corporate Challenge event where we had to make a short film.
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:50 AM   #108
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
...I couldn't pick just one...
Here I am lurking...and then I find that Johnny has posted photos and I just absolutely must log-on to see...
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:07 AM   #109
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouskous View Post
my, my, my.....where were all these hunky men when I was single?
My thoughts exactly! lol :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
...I couldn't pick just one...
:O wow.. I'm glad you couldn't keep em coming.. yummy
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:54 PM   #110
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Some new pics

Old 12-18-2008, 12:00 AM   #111
CBV_5150

CBV_5150 has said some nice things
Default MY 1st POst!!!!!

Picture 12.jpg

Picture 10.jpg

Picture 17.jpg

Picture 13.jpg
I thought it was time to share myself, been lurking to long.
CBV_5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:41 AM   #112
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Some new pics

*blushes*

jeez
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:57 AM   #113
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Some new pics

You are too cute. And whose ass is that on your wall?
Old 12-18-2008, 11:46 AM   #114
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

Ok one more

Last edited by topher38; 03-31-2009 at 10:44 AM.
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:51 PM   #115
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
You are too cute. And whose ass is that on your wall?
I don't really know, actually, but it's really, really nice. If everyone didn't know already, I'm an assman. I worship them lol.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:52 PM   #116
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
*blushes*

jeez
Haha you are too kind.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #117
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't really know, actually, but it's really, really nice. If everyone didn't know already, I'm an assman. I worship them lol.
Mystery ass - the best kind.

(I have an assman...you guys are insanely easy to arouse with a properly-timed upskirt)
Old 12-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #118
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Mystery ass - the best kind.

(I have an assman...you guys are insanely easy to arouse with a properly-timed upskirt)
Yes, yes this is true. Skirts are my kryptonite.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #119
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
Topher, you always have a great expression on your face, no matter the situation you're in! I love all the experiences you share with us in your photos
Thank you Missaf I love life...and want to share it with my friends
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:28 PM   #120
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Some new pics

Oh my!!!! wow you look lovely !

Gorgeous belly!!! Thanks for sharing
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #121
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Oh my!!!! wow you look lovely !

Gorgeous belly!!! Thanks for sharing

I love my belly, but I love being complimented on it even more
Old 12-18-2008, 09:48 PM   #122
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Damn it Ninja now I can't look away from that ass on your wall!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:17 PM   #123
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Damn it Ninja now I can't look away from that ass on your wall!
Legs + ass + thigh highs = me convulsing on the floor
Old 12-18-2008, 11:44 PM   #124
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Various pics, and friends.

-Uriel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Redhat.jpg (40.6 KB, 1096 views)
File Type: jpg Gnome1.jpg (40.5 KB, 1098 views)
File Type: jpg Eye.jpg (3.5 KB, 1096 views)
File Type: jpg RRC1.jpg (27.9 KB, 1095 views)
File Type: jpg HFS.jpg (18.2 KB, 1096 views)
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:55 AM   #125
biggietrillz166

biggietrillz166 can now change their title

MORE PIX COMIN SOON, BUT THIS IS ME...

biggietrillz166 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics