Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-01-2010, 04:08 AM   #1251
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogie View Post
you demand? come on you can ask nicer than that
Please smile? It would make everyone happier.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:07 AM   #1252
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post

what bionic said
Old 04-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #1253
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #1254
ogie

ogie can now change their title

Quote:
happy now?

Old 04-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #1255
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Omg!
*enlists*
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #1256
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Omg!
*enlists*
LOL...

Do you want it in blue or black ink...or an e-signature?
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:39 PM   #1257
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
happy now?

awww...you're supposed to be in the shower soaping it up and smiling..lol
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:15 AM   #1258
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want to join!

And thank you Ogie!
Old 04-02-2010, 06:17 AM   #1259
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Omg!
*enlists*
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
LOL...

Do you want it in blue or black ink...or an e-signature?
All recruits must enlist in person, with a plate of cookies in tow. A round (or twenty) of squashing may be required to ensure quality control. (OWA wonders why a vision of a speeding Rabbit, brandishing a mace and a plate of cookies, leaving a wake of destruction of anything and anyone in the way, just came to mind.)

Quote:
happy now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
awww...you're supposed to be in the shower soaping it up and smiling..lol
(OWA turns on cyber-hypnosis ...Ogie, you will listen to Chicken Legs...Ogie, you will listen to Chicken Legs...)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:38 AM   #1260
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
happy now?
[/

yuppers
Old 04-02-2010, 07:12 AM   #1261
ogie

first you want me to smile, now you want me to be in the shower.... sheesh its not easy making you girls happy.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:19 AM   #1262
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First I have to say, ogie, great smile...and of course there are further demands...don't you know us wimmins are never satisfied!

djudex - love it!

OWA - Is there a preference for cookie type? Should I bake an assortment? I'll wait till the mad rabbit dash passes, no need to be taken out in the process of enlisting
Old 04-02-2010, 07:46 AM   #1263
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
...snip...
djudex - love it!

OWA - Is there a preference for cookie type? Should I bake an assortment? I'll wait till the mad rabbit dash passes, no need to be taken out in the process of enlisting
You'll have to ask Djudex that one. Though I imagine an assortment of homemade delectables will pass general muster. Especially, if served wearing an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weenie, apron and nothing else (wearing of apron is of course optional).
LMAO (aah, I crack myself up sometimes!)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-02-2010, 08:01 AM   #1264
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oohhh could it be cookies and other homemade candies/fudge/truffles/brownies etc.? Like a Holiday goody plate?

Apron and fishnet thigh-highs???

I think that should be our uniform. lol
Old 04-02-2010, 08:31 AM   #1265
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oohhh could it be cookies and other homemade candies/fudge/truffles/brownies etc.? Like a Holiday goody plate?

Apron and fishnet thigh-highs???

I think that should be our uniform. lol
Yes, yes and yes.

Please form an orderly line and you will be processed as quickly as possible.

Well okay, I may draw it out a little.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #1266
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
first you want me to smile, now you want me to be in the shower.... sheesh its not easy making you girls happy.
This would probably be why us big guys "don't do" paysite modeling. It's request after request, and soon enough there's no time for the important things in life like playing video games. Just be glad you're getting requests ogie.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #1267
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep
Default Ah yay

@ djudex Me...me...me I want to join.

@ ogie great smile

And ladies I agree with everything you say
to these guys hehe.
LovesBigMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #1268
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
All recruits must enlist in person, with a plate of cookies in tow. A round (or twenty) of squashing may be required to ensure quality control. (OWA wonders why a vision of a speeding Rabbit, brandishing a mace and a plate of cookies, leaving a wake of destruction of anything and anyone in the way, just came to mind.)
Who me? What can I say, Ive always been patriotic

Ive always been a make love not war kind of person, but I'd make some awesome cookies with cane sugar and all natural ingredients like the hippie I am and use that to get to the front lines
Old 04-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #1269
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
We shouldve warned you when you signed up.

Do not post pictures for the FFAs. We are horny, and never satisfied. Its like feeding a seagull. Once you do, they'll always expect more
Old 04-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #1270
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Quote:
First I have to say, ogie, great smile...and of course there are further demands...don't you know us wimmins are never satisfied!
...snip...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
We shouldve warned you when you signed up.

Do not post pictures for the FFAs. We are horny, and never satisfied. Its like feeding a seagull. Once you do, they'll always expect more
Ogie, just be glad we don't want you to smile, while in the shower, while on a horse... (well, maybe if it's an outdoor shower... hmmmm) LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #1271
ogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Ogie, just be glad we don't want you to smile, while in the shower, while on a horse... (well, maybe if it's an outdoor shower... hmmmm) LOL
while balancing books on my head, solving a rubik's cube and reciting pi to the 100th digit?
Old 04-02-2010, 08:07 PM   #1272
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

What would an FFA Army do in any case? o_o Rape and pillage the chubby boys?
That sounds terrible ;_;
EDIT! There aren't enough recruits. I think we should have more posters.

Last edited by Zowie; 04-02-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #1273
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
That sounds terrible ;_;
that sounds great.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #1274
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
What would an FFA Army do in any case?
Less rape and pillage and more along the lines of fighting the good fight and raising awareness, kind of like P.E.T.A. for fat guys but with a lot less bat-shit crazy.

Or you could all just watch us eat the aforementioned hippie cookies, either or is good.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #1275
ogie

Quote:
That sounds terrible ;_;
oooo where do i sign up for the raping part?!?!?!

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics