Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #1276
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Less rape and pillage and more along the lines of fighting the good fight and raising awareness, kind of like P.E.T.A. for fat guys but with a lot less bat-shit crazy.

Or you could all just watch us eat the aforementioned hippie cookies, either or is good.
less rape? Why?
Old 04-02-2010, 10:09 PM   #1277
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm a sensitive man of the new millennium which means I have to think outside the box and be aware of the emotions of those around me and by golly if there's any raping going on I'll be the one doing it!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:22 PM   #1278
ogie

ogie can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I'm a sensitive man of the new millennium which means I have to think outside the box and be aware of the emotions of those around me and by golly if there's any raping going on I'll be the one doing it!

so you'll be raping sensitively?
Old 04-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #1279
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep
Default xD

You guys are funny
I enjoy reading all these posts.
LovesBigMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:08 AM   #1280
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
What would an FFA Army do in any case? o_o Rape and pillage the chubby boys?
That sounds terrible ;_;
EDIT! There aren't enough recruits. I think we should have more posters.
It begs the question, can you really "rape" the willing?
Who's doing the poster art?
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:04 AM   #1281
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
It begs the question, can you really "rape" the willing?
Who's doing the poster art?
It's not rape if you like it. Okay, but we should stop the rape jokes, that's kinda terrible. Xp Sorry.

And I think you should, Stldpn. You don't post enough pics.
Or we can get Escapist to photomanipulate a real pic of uncle sam, he seems to be good at that.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:40 AM   #1282
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
It's not rape if you like it. Okay, but we should stop the rape jokes, that's kinda terrible. Xp Sorry.

Or we can get Escapist to photomanipulate a real pic of uncle sam, he seems to be good at that.
I don't post enough pics? really?
Old 04-03-2010, 08:42 AM   #1283
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Really.
Well, you're not the only one either. Ogie and Geodetic also have to make posters.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:43 AM   #1284
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Thank you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:55 AM   #1285
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Thank you!
Again, I'm really sorry. That was completely innapropriate.

Quote:
I only have one small pointy picture and it's more sarcastic. shocking huh?
You look completely pissed off "Get outta my yard" But I like it anyway.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:00 AM   #1286
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:

You look completely pissed off "Get outta my yard" But I like it anyway.
I would call it more of a "pointing at a monkey with a million dollars" look I was simply completely disgusted someone else was wasting time and resources on "that"
Old 04-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #1287
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

What, the "too much money and not enough taste effect"? o_o

What was it? XD
Old 04-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #1288
Tyrael
Gone

Tyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i prob failed the light joke! =(

Tyrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #1289
fishstick

fishstick has said some nice things

My ex girlfriend told me I should smile more. She said chicks like smiles...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-03-30 at 14.11.jpg (75.1 KB, 327 views)
fishstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #1290
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
They were attempting to re-use a wiring spool... rednecks... always thrifty.
hehehe...thats a funny pic
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #1291
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post
i prob failed the light joke! =(
***stares at pic*** what joke
Old 04-03-2010, 01:03 PM   #1292
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstick View Post
My ex girlfriend told me I should smile more. She said chicks like smiles...
yes we like smiles and its reallly hard to tell that you weigh 350...so you should show some skin as well..I'm thinking beach, wet...
Old 04-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #1293
Tyrael
Gone

Tyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i has idea (lightbulb pling) ... i failed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
***stares at pic*** what joke
Tyrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:52 PM   #1294
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I feel pretty awesome.

This is the first time I've had a new gadget on day 1

Old 04-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #1295
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
They were attempting to re-use a wiring spool... rednecks... always thrifty.
I guess this is not a good time to say I've got one in my garage I figured I'd use it for sculpture class. (Take in note, I heavily DISLIKE sculpture. Stupid medium.)
Old 04-03-2010, 06:57 PM   #1296
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I feel pretty awesome.

PICTURE
Gah, I can't rep, but SEVERE awesomesauceness for both the iPad and the shirt. Severe, I tell you. Someone else do it for me.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #1297
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post
i has idea (lightbulb pling) ... i failed it
heheh...aww you didn't get my joke...

I was staring so hard I didn't get your joke...
Old 04-04-2010, 06:22 AM   #1298
fishstick

fishstick has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
yes we like smiles and its reallly hard to tell that you weigh 350...so you should show some skin as well..I'm thinking beach, wet...
I pretty much do anything women tell me too, at least in the beginning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-04-04 at 00.15.jpg (68.8 KB, 282 views)
fishstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:35 AM   #1299
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I feel pretty awesome.

swwwweeeeeet you got one!! how long did you wait in line?
please give me a complete report...very curious here!!i have MacBOOK problems thanks to my cat...but i will post on a more appropriate thread
Old 04-04-2010, 06:38 AM   #1300
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I only have one small pointy picture and it's more sarcastic. shocking huh?
dude freaking HOT PHOTO, I don't think i have ever seen you below the shoulders...or if i did I could not see how SHAPELY YOU ARE....

yet again another COUGAR STAMP OF ENDORSEMENT

and kudos to the lucky woman in your life

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics