Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-04-2010, 10:32 AM   #1301
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
dude freaking HOT PHOTO, I don't think i have ever seen you below the shoulders...or if i did I could not see how SHAPELY YOU ARE....

yet again another COUGAR STAMP OF ENDORSEMENT

and kudos to the lucky woman in your life
My shape varies a lot

it's actually easier for me to tell how much weight I was carrying by looking at my neck.. I'm sure eventually turkey neck is going to make that determination impossible but until it does... and yes I'm filling out every inch under the suit jacket...

I am incredibly lucky to have a nice girl who puts up with me... cause it's no shock to anyone here that I'd admit to being a bit of an asshole. She has her moments but we sort of even each other out.

stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:56 AM   #1302
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, you're very good looking. But the suit-version is definitely much better!

I wouldn't call you an asshole, mind you. Maybe you are in real life, but here you just have your opinion that you voice strongly. Sorry, but it'll take a lot more than that to get your asshole card.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #1303
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Well, you're very good looking. But the suit-version is definitely much better!

I wouldn't call you an asshole, mind you. Maybe you are in real life, but here you just have your opinion that you voice strongly. Sorry, but it'll take a lot more than that to get your asshole card.
No actually irl I'm flirty, friendly, easygoing, sarcastic, and usually a very friendly drunk.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #1304
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This is a fairly recent one I took while taking a break during a painting session...

Twilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #1305
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default hey hozay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I feel pretty awesome.

This is the first time I've had a new gadget on day 1

can we see a pic of you without your mouth open? I am wondering if you are always smiling like that all the time? lol

P.s. is that ipad? oh please
Old 04-04-2010, 01:29 PM   #1306
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeitmatters View Post
can we see a pic of you without your mouth open?
+1.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #1307
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeitmatters View Post
can we see a pic of you without your mouth open? I am wondering if you are always smiling like that all the time? lol

P.s. is that ipad? oh please
Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
+1.
Who wants pictures without smiles. That sounds so . . . Boring.

But I'll see if I can find one without an open mouth.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:36 PM   #1308
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Who wants pictures without smiles. That sounds so . . . Boring.
Who said post a picture without a smile?? He's saying post a picture WITH a smile. Not a wide open mouth.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:17 PM   #1309
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

But it's become the signature Hozay picture! I catch myself occasionally doing it now. It's contagious. We should make a "Make the Hozay face" contest, ahaha.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:22 PM   #1310
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I admit that I've been "Hozay-ing" occasionally too. It's just too damned contagious.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #1311
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

Eh, to each his own
Old 04-04-2010, 02:27 PM   #1312
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
My shape varies a lot

WHATEVAH...i like every damn version i have seen
Old 04-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #1313
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I like his big, strong arms.....they get me every time

</weak>

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #1314
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

</weak>
yup yup defenitely one of my #1 weaknesses.......sigh......swoon
Old 04-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #1315
barrel37

barrel37 has said some nice things

screwing around one night at the bar. someone brought the blow up doll for a local event so we all posed with her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg innhead.jpg (50.4 KB, 341 views)
barrel37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:52 PM   #1316
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel37 View Post
screwing around one night at the bar. someone brought the blow up doll for a local event so we all posed with her.
I LOVE your T Shirt
Old 04-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #1317
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
But it's become the signature Hozay picture! I catch myself occasionally doing it now. It's contagious. We should make a "Make the Hozay face" contest, ahaha.
I have to admit it's a little cartoony but it's growing on me... reminds me of a chipmunk. At least he has all of his teeth.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #1318
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
Big arms! Love it. Best pic I've seen of you so far.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #1319
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I feel pretty awesome.

This is the first time I've had a new gadget on day 1

TRANSFORMERS!!!!!

more than meets the eye baby
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #1320
ICEMANSS00

ICEMANSS00 can now change their title
Default Awesome pic, you tell me!

I will try!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PHIL 4.jpg (11.5 KB, 348 views)
File Type: jpg phil 06.jpg (15.6 KB, 349 views)
File Type: jpg Phil Patriots 06.jpg (50.6 KB, 347 views)
Old 04-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #1321
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

My friends an I do the "Hozey" wide open mouth to they call it the blow up doll look I like the "Hozey" better
LovesBigMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #1322
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:

Yes well.. I don't have a snappy comeback for that... other than thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

</weak>
I go with what I got. I have a multitude of flexible and inflexible ideas about how much weight is too much for me personally. But one of them has always been "I never want to be too big to manage a push-up."
Old 04-04-2010, 08:07 PM   #1323
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
My friends an I do the "Hozey" wide open mouth to they call it the blow up doll look I like the "Hozey" better
Hahahaha, well let's see it.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #1324
LovesBigMen

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep
Default Haha..

Quote:
What you mean like post a pic right know haha.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #1325
LovesBigMen

Default Nah

Quote:
If so you wanna picture you won't enjoy it I am not white I am hispanic with a lil somethin somethin else in there

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics