Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-19-2008, 11:54 AM   #126
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Legs + ass + thigh highs = me convulsing on the floor
I bearly noticed that sexy woman's ass in the background... I was too busy looking at other things

But damn i'd hit that! :P

Hey ninja... what you say? You, her and me? Threesome?
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:37 PM   #127
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
I bearly noticed that sexy woman's ass in the background... I was too busy looking at other things

But damn i'd hit that! :P

Hey ninja... what you say? You, her and me? Threesome?
You evil tease lol
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #128
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Some new pics

You are adorable. I love your cute grin.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:06 PM   #129
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
You are adorable. I love your cute grin.
You're not too bad yourself, doll.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:24 PM   #130
Von_Pudge

Von_Pudge can now change their title

Old 12-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #131
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Oh my.......man shopping time???

It's my favorite sport indeed.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
This is about as awesome as I get. My favorite picture of me and my dog.

Attachment 53737
That is just so darn cute- great picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis KC View Post
I love two women at once. If I fall asleep they have each other to talk to!
At least I can admire you from afar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Dayum! That is all.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunCuteGuy View Post
So here is me ladies enjoy:

sorry for the big pics
I would probably lick chocolate syrup from your naval if I wasn't concerned about serving jail time due to your age

Quote:
Originally Posted by boompoet View Post
I've been off the forum for a while (like almost a year), but I figured I'd jump in with a couple of pictures.

So nice to see you back

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Hell, I guess if Brian Urlacher can play with swords, this must qualify as awesome!!

Behold the Sword of Daddyoh

What was that?? Hold your sword? Ooooppppssss nevermind......

Now that's one big sword- I see why you're called Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincny13 View Post
What the heack, I'll join in....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
From my job interview

Attachment 54810
I do so likes me some sharp dressed mens

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
...I couldn't pick just one...
Gawd, I can't either. You ALWAYS look so good......

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
Ok one more
Too cute- you look like you're having a blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
Various pics, and friends.

-Uriel
I'm always weak for dimples....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von_Pudge View Post
Hot pictures
How YOU doing, Von Pudge?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #132
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von_Pudge View Post

GOD you are making me horny babe yummmm

I love you so much xxxxxx
Old 12-23-2008, 03:35 AM   #133
WeirdMetamorphosis

WeirdMetamorphosis has said some nice things

I think this was taken when I was either 18 or 19. I'm 23 now. Will be 24 in Feburary.
WeirdMetamorphosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:21 AM   #134
Kanzuo

Kanzuo has said some nice things

Oh dear.
Kanzuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:22 PM   #135
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:26 PM   #136
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

Oh my God. You are incredibly handsome.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:28 PM   #137
Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
Various pics, and friends.

-Uriel
You remind me of John Travolta in the first pic.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:03 PM   #138
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
you have the most amazing, sexy, suckable bottom lip

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 06:08 PM   #139
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think Johnny is toying with us.......and I have to say that I do so like your game

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 12-28-2008, 06:22 PM   #140
kinkykitten

Quote:
:O nom lovely
Old 12-28-2008, 10:04 PM   #141
PantyCricket

PantyCricket can now change their title

Pic from my wedding day

Last edited by PantyCricket; 04-15-2009 at 12:27 PM.
PantyCricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:39 PM   #142
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyCricket View Post
Pic from my wedding day

wow very handsome....lucky wifey
Old 12-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #143
kinkykitten

We have soo many handsome men here
Old 12-29-2008, 04:19 PM   #144
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

wow very handsome....lucky wifey
Indeed .

Old 12-29-2008, 04:45 PM   #145
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

We've got the cutest guys on the internetz!
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:02 PM   #146
iheartsquishys

iheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
We've got the cutest guys on the internetz!
I agree. Thank you boys for sharing.
iheartsquishys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:01 PM   #147
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBV_5150 View Post
Attachment 55482

Attachment 55483

Attachment 55484

Attachment 55486
I thought it was time to share myself, been lurking to long.
Sweet.. nice moobs!
Old 12-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #148
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
you have the most amazing, sexy, suckable bottom lip

*thanks* no one has ever complimented me on just my bottom lip before....I think my top lips is jealous now.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:33 AM   #149
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*thanks* no one has ever complimented me on just my bottom lip before....I think my top lips is jealous now.

Awww. I'll take the whole package if offered, don't you worry.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:35 AM   #150
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Just you shush and post more pictures.....we will decide what parts are in need of attention

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics