Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #151
drewmega

drewmega has said some nice things

here is one...tho i dont think it is an awesome pic lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newcor3.jpg (64.8 KB, 824 views)
drewmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:04 PM   #152
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmega View Post
I DO!!!!!!! thanks and welcome
Old 12-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #153
phatkhat

phatkhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphatkhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

GANGSTA NERD COMIN AT YA!!!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...1&d=1230685268
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (44.0 KB, 818 views)
Old 12-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #154
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmega View Post

Cute Smile

@Phatkat- who is the woman in your avatar pic? Is that a Les Toil drawing?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:14 PM   #155
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
*thanks* no one has ever complimented me on just my bottom lip before....I think my top lips is jealous now.
I certainly did on a thread *not to long ago*..I said

johnnyT has the must succulent lips everrrrrrrrrrrrr
how kissable is he?

thanks for your contribution hon

Last edited by HDANGEL15; 12-30-2008 at 06:24 PM. Reason: actually I guess i did NOT specify the bottom..although that's a fact...........
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:51 AM   #156
CBV_5150

CBV_5150 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Sweet.. nice moobs!
Thank you, for some reason people just love my moobs!

Picture 44.jpg
CBV_5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:01 PM   #157
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
You remind me of John Travolta in the first pic.
I'm not sure if that is a good thing... hehe, but thanks Gorgeous.

And to green-eyed fairy: My dimples have been the downfall of many a Nymph (And fairy).

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:48 PM   #158
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well since Chicken Legs took some pics this morning, here ya go:

Last edited by escapist; 12-31-2008 at 06:08 PM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:21 PM   #159
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hmmm hmmm

somebody is smiling like a full Cheshire Cat..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:44 PM   #160
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post

Awww! smiley
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:00 PM   #161
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Awww! smiley
Yeah Uriel asked something to the effect of am I really that much of a jovial person....and uh...yeah it really is hard to catch me in a "Bad Mood"....and as you are about to see in the rest of the pictures....Chicken Legs took me to a Buffet so of course I'm smiling
Old 12-31-2008, 07:12 PM   #162
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Yeah Uriel asked something to the effect of am I really that much of a jovial person....and uh...yeah it really is hard to catch me in a "Bad Mood"....and as you are about to see in the rest of the pictures....Chicken Legs took me to a Buffet so of course I'm smiling
Lol so cute.. thanks for sharing
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:16 PM   #163
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Very nice- like the outfit, too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 12-31-2008, 07:28 PM   #164
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Very nice- like the outfit, too
Thanks, Personally I love the Elvis-ish Glasses I have on the top of my head but you can't see them....it just makes it perfect. Once upon a time I used to be more of a Sweats and a T-Shirt guy, but I love going out to eat all the time now
Old 12-31-2008, 07:43 PM   #165
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Thanks, Personally I love the Elvis-ish Glasses I have on the top of my head but you can't see them....it just makes it perfect. Once upon a time I used to be more of a Sweats and a T-Shirt guy, but I love going out to eat all the time now
I love it, too......and I love getting dressed up to do it.

Yes, I don't get out much but that is really beside the point now, isn't it......?

Old 12-31-2008, 07:58 PM   #166
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I love it, too......and I love getting dressed up to do it.
Hummmm "to do it" whatever could she mean? I don't know if I could go out with you and see you decked out. I kind of have a thing for looking into attractive eyes and well, its kind hard to eat, drive a car, fly the space shuttle, or do Advanced Physics when I'm doing that.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:09 AM   #167
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:

wow looking BETTER THEN ever....
Jeremy is so damn
handsome
and
the best part.....
SELF CONFIDENCE RULES
Old 01-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #168
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

wow looking BETTER THEN ever....
Jeremy is so damn
handsome
and
the best part.....
SELF CONFIDENCE RULES
Ahhh thanks babe, your always tops in my book, but you already knew that; and I think you just gave away that you talk to me a lot, cause I don't remember ever posting my name So much for that Self Confidence, Now I have to go hide in a cave......that has been wired with CAMERAS Charges Admission and has continuous belt of my favorite foods brought to me Mahahah OMG, I'm drooling just thinking of it Maybe a glass window in it with a visitors information center so the spectators and can read all bout the life history of my belly, how one day at the age of 8 I just exploded to 120 lbs and never became a small boy again......And for the FFA's...well maybe a Petting Zoo featuring my belly, and well we know what the room with curtains is for....adult only BELLY CRUSHING Pleasure Palace RAarrrrr.....you know this is Vegas, maybe I can find someone to finance that, I'll bet some of my BHM Brothers here would be willing to take turns with me so I can get days off.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #169
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I'll bet some of my BHM Brothers here would be willing to take turns with me so I can get days off.
*raises hand*
Old 01-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #170
escapist
Belt Buster!

Ok my hosting is messed up so I put the pics on photobucket

Old 01-01-2009, 11:16 PM   #171
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ok my hosting is messed up so I put the pics on photobucket
Yep, pretty damn cute. Do you have a Canadian brother I can meet?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:22 AM   #172
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Yep, pretty damn cute. Do you have a Canadian brother I can meet?
I don't but I've been known to visit Vancouver....and who doesn't love Vegas
Old 01-02-2009, 08:29 AM   #173
KingOfPain

KingOfPain has said some nice things

I've always like this photo of me for some reason

Old 01-02-2009, 10:43 AM   #174
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfPain View Post
I've always like this photo of me for some reason
Woah...so young. I will probably get put in jail if I said what I am thinking

Great pic

Old 01-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #175
Enter_Witty_Name

Enter_Witty_Name can now change their title

I'm not a BHM, I hope that isn't a problem
Enter_Witty_Name is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics