Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-11-2009, 04:59 AM   #201
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post

I love to sit outside and read the newspaper while sipping on some iced coffee. I hate it when there are a lot of goofballs all around me disturbing the peace and quiet.

(No, the government hasn't expanded the cloning process to humans...yet. I was playing around with my camera on a warm WINTER day and the ididots came out of the woodwork to get in the shot. I posted this also on the recent pix thread, but thought it was applicable here too!)
you deserve rep points for that..very creative
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:51 AM   #202
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

((VARDON)) very cool..i would love to see the original..as the fine details are lost here...are you on deviant?
Old 01-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #203
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

That's such a cool clever picture vardon_grip :]
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #204
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
[F]((VARDON)) very cool..i would love to see the original..as the fine details are lost here...are you on deviant?[/FONT]
Thank you HD, Chicken legs, Kinky and all.
HD, unfortunately I am not on Deviant Art.
I was hesitant to post a larger view of the picture for fear that it would look even more narcissistic. (Like a picture with 5 versions of yourself isn't?) That was also the reason I was self-deprecating in my response to Green Eyed Fairy. (Which may have come off as a little harsh, but was meant as a joke) But hey, its a new year and I guess I am trying to share (5X)more of myself...resolutions and all that. Talk about your multiple personality disorder!
Old 01-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #205
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thank you HD, Chicken legs, Kinky and all.
HD, unfortunately I am not on Deviant Art.
I was hesitant to post a larger view of the picture for fear that it would look even more narcissistic. (Like a picture with 5 versions of yourself isn't?) That was also the reason I was self-deprecating in my response to Green Eyed Fairy. (Which may have come off as a little harsh, but was meant as a joke) But hey, its a new year and I guess I am trying to share (5X)more of myself...resolutions and all that. Talk about your multiple personality disorder!

((VG))) no worries..lighten up ..it's an incredibly talented piece of art...nothing narcistic about it at all in my *opinion*
Old 01-11-2009, 02:15 PM   #206
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That was also the reason I was self-deprecating in my response to Green Eyed Fairy. (Which may have come off as a little harsh, but was meant as a joke)
You're lucky there were five of you or I would have kicked your ass.........

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #207
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You're lucky there were five of you or I would have kicked your ass.........

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Green Eyed Fairy again.

Very funny!
If you take down the guy in the green sweater 1st, the rest will run away because he's the leader of the gang.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:22 PM   #208
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Green Eyed Fairy again.

Very funny!
If you take down the guy in the green sweater 1st, the rest will run away because he's the leader of the gang.
Yeah he wasn't paying attention...would have been easy to trip him

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #209
KingOfPain

KingOfPain has said some nice things

First and foremost, I would like to thank the lovely ladies in this thread

and here;s another pic of me
Old 01-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #210
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Oh my.....it pains me to see your pics, KingOfPain....and I mean that in a good way

Old 01-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #211
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfPain View Post

and we thank you for posting more pics
Old 01-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #212
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

O.O *paralyzed with awe* Such a beautiful aesthetic!!!! Lets make babiesssssssss lol :P Youve got a gorgeous mug shot bro, sure you get that all the time tho lol

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:28 AM   #213
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

Very handsome.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #214
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Aww nice pic! Love the hair... Long hair is :]
Old 01-13-2009, 04:55 AM   #215
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Aww nice pic! Love the hair... Long hair is :]
truuuuuue dat *rly cornily high fives*

Old 01-16-2009, 12:57 PM   #216
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok more pics thought I would share

Yeah the sun is in my eyes but I do own a suit

and heck how about one from my past

Ahhh Bear-Bear, a great sled dog, from when I lived in Alaska
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:21 PM   #217
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post

Ok, I don't know which picture I like better.

Adorable either way though.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #218
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Ok, I don't know which picture I like better.

Adorable either way though.
Ahh Thanks, I thought I would launch a sneak attack on that one with the cute kid pic hehehe. You have no idea how much I loved that dog, I thought he was mine. I remember sleeping on him, and trying to ride him like a horse. The most well tempered dog I have ever known; turns out he was just the neighbors and my grandparents took this picture cause I used to sit on the back porch and cuddle with him and use him like a pillow. I was so excited when they dug up the slide of this a few years ago and gave me a copy. A little photoshop and wah-la its perfect
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #219
Flyin Lilac
Jumped-up fahk.

Flyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

WWWWWWOW!!!!! Yes this qualifies as "awesome."
Old 01-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #220
kinkykitten

Quote:

Hmmmm I love a man in a suit

And you look so cute as a nipper... blessss!
Old 01-17-2009, 08:48 AM   #221
pete375lbs

pete375lbs has said some nice things

Just a couple of pics of me ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic1.jpg (54.2 KB, 1026 views)
File Type: jpg pic2.jpg (64.6 KB, 1028 views)
File Type: jpg pic3.jpg (54.2 KB, 1026 views)
pete375lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:16 AM   #222
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete375lbs View Post
Very nice

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:57 AM   #223
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:

MMMMMM...Corporate
Very GQ...nice
I love a man who has pets
Old 01-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #224
SoliloquyOfaSiren

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete375lbs View Post
*drools* ur gorgeous

Old 01-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #225
biggins480

I was totally high...I know its not good but I was having a rough week. (not something I do often)

I've been shooting (Stickler on Safety) since I was like 5.

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics