Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-20-2008, 07:07 PM   #226
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Hole, jesus. You nearly gave this man a heart attack. You are so lovely.
Ryori or Hole?

Hole, wonderful picks. What could you have possibly cropped out?
Old 12-20-2008, 08:32 PM   #227
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryōri View Post
Look at this sexy hunk of man meat
what a nice description.......that it is....umhmmm!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #228
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Holy @ Hole's pics :O
Old 12-21-2008, 08:49 PM   #229
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Fulfilling a request...

I had to crop out quite a bit. :P

Bum bum.

It's a little smaller now since I recently lost 3 kgs. Haha.
*Flatlines*_______________________________________ _

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 05-28-2009 at 06:23 AM.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:56 PM   #230
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

til I take some new ones

Old 12-21-2008, 10:24 PM   #231
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Not naked, but close enough, right?

And I haven't the foggiest why my butt is, um...foggy in the last one *giggles*

<3

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut

Last edited by Love.Metal; 02-10-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #232
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post

<3
goddamn this thread is great
Old 12-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #233
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

haha yeah. Nice pics love.metal.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:57 PM   #234
CBV_5150

CBV_5150 has said some nice things

Quote:

<3
Looks like that and loves metal, awesome!!!
CBV_5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:40 PM   #235
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Love.Metal:

Does anyone have a defibulator, I think those skulls just took my heart.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:09 AM   #236
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

<3
Quite the beautiful damsel.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:00 AM   #237
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

<3
Oh god, how I love seeing a sexy womans *ahem*...tattoos.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:17 AM   #238
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

<3
Very, um...very um....Um, yeah.

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:40 AM   #239
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

<3
*jaw hits floor* OMG, you are BEAUTIFUL Love.Metal. Those pictures are gorgeous!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:20 AM   #240
WeirdMetamorphosis

WeirdMetamorphosis has said some nice things

Man, all the women who have posted on here look amazing and fantastic. All I can say is wow.
WeirdMetamorphosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:10 AM   #241
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffyBabii View Post
hehe why do i get the feeling this is a bad idea

All right! Why didn't anyone tell me about the hot chicks here? WHO'S IN CHARGE? Because that person is pushing until I get tired! lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 04:35 AM   #242
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know that list your top FFA's/BHM thread isn't big enough for me to list my FFA Crushes and this thread just sealed the deal on that. I dig so many of ya, already....and the pics....very nice

Love.Metal - Grrrr them panties, my darker side just loves'em.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:07 AM   #243
WeirdMetamorphosis

WeirdMetamorphosis has said some nice things

Pan-t-ies love sounding out that word. Mmmmm Tiffy. Do you accept marriage proposals ?
WeirdMetamorphosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 09:42 AM   #244
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

<3

you sexy little thing!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 09:58 AM   #245
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

These aint very good but ... but i'll share seen as it's christmas and all lol

Old 12-23-2008, 10:22 AM   #246
Von_Pudge

Von_Pudge can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
These aint very good but ... but i'll share seen as it's christmas and all lol

WOW Babe!
Is it any wonder that I wake up smiling, knowing that I get that for the rest of my life
I want sex NOW damnitheh
Old 12-23-2008, 10:23 AM   #247
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffyBabii View Post
hehe why do i get the feeling this is a bad idea

this is definitely not a bad idea

It may be the best idea ever, actually
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #248
Von_Pudge

Von_Pudge can now change their title

I don't do sexy...so this will have to do.lol
Old 12-23-2008, 10:51 AM   #249
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von_Pudge View Post
WOW Babe!
Is it any wonder that I wake up smiling, knowing that I get that for the rest of my life
I want sex NOW damnitheh
yours forever babe
Old 12-23-2008, 10:53 AM   #250
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von_Pudge View Post
I don't do sexy...so this will have to do.lol
JESUS!

Wow babe you look amazing

My dream man

and you ALWAYS do sexy

Last edited by kinkykitten; 12-23-2008 at 11:07 AM.