Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #2526
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
I'll join in with the nekkidness...although I doubt my pictures are as professional as our newest arrival

Fabulous as always!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:52 PM   #2527
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep
Talking :) Latest one from me!

Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #2528
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
Since the 'picking of asses' was discussed today... I'm taking back the boards, baby.
You win, dear God, you win!!!
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:17 PM   #2529
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathkhan View Post
Well, now we know what I'm going to be looking at...
Old 05-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #2530
pegz
Southern Illinois Chick

pegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngedeVauzelle View Post
I post more pics ?
Please post more
pegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:20 PM   #2531
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The 2011 Battle of the Pic Whores has begun! there can be only none!
Old 05-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #2532
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
The 2011 Battle of the Pic Whores has begun! there can be only none!
Who won in 2010? I hear someone lost an eye
Old 05-17-2011, 07:20 PM   #2533
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

I'll play...lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 210854.jpg (115.4 KB, 825 views)
Old 05-17-2011, 07:20 PM   #2534
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
They definitely lost a ball of some kind.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:50 PM   #2535
Bighairyman

Bighairyman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
I'll play...lol
mmm, looks delicious
Bighairyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #2536
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

Quote:
I'll play...lol
*groans* Yummy!!
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:38 PM   #2537
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathkhan View Post
*groans* Yummy!!
Hehe, glad you approve
Old 05-17-2011, 11:14 PM   #2538
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I'll play...lol
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to luvbigfellas again

Damn.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:21 AM   #2539
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
duh, you did rellis! are you telling me you lost the trophy?!?!?
Old 05-18-2011, 06:40 AM   #2540
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
duh, you did rellis! are you telling me you lost the trophy?!?!?
I never got it! I think Sassy stole it before it got to me
Old 05-18-2011, 06:45 AM   #2541
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I never got it! I think Sassy stole it before it got to me
Oh is that what it was? It's been sitting on my mantlepiece since January and I honestly thought it was the Booker prize.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:52 AM   #2542
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Oh is that what it was? It's been sitting on my mantlepiece since January and I honestly thought it was the Booker prize.
*shakes fist!*
Old 05-18-2011, 06:58 AM   #2543
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
*shakes fist!*
I'd like to dedicate this purloined award to my entourage... to the midgets that do my "undercarriage" make-up, to the lighting technicians, the strong-stomached photographer and my entire team of creative designers.

I could not have done it without you all.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #2544
Magusz

Magusz has said some nice things

Quote:
I'll play...lol
You sure know how to play! Looking good!
Magusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #2545
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'll play...lol
one word, mightyfineass! Real word honest.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:05 PM   #2546
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

Despite the crappy part of my genetics, the diabetes, apparently I got lucky with some of the other parts...lol
Old 05-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #2547
Bighairyman

Bighairyman can now change their title

Quote:
Despite the crappy part of my genetics, the diabetes, apparently I got lucky with some of the other parts...lol
Hunny, that ain't luck its all you. I am pretty sure I speak on behalf of everyone here when say we want more, we need more.
Bighairyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #2548
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighairyman View Post
Hunny, that ain't luck its all you. I am pretty sure I speak on behalf of everyone here when say we want more, we need more.
he makes a great point.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:15 PM   #2549
fatmanhush

fatmanhush has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
I'll play...lol
Very Nice!!
fatmanhush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:27 PM   #2550
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
Since the 'picking of asses' was discussed today... I'm taking back the boards, baby.
My girlfriend has "junk" in the "trunk."