Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #2751
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
You guys are too hot!
Too hot?! I guess we'll have to tone it down a bit then
Old 09-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #2752
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I try to be more of a healthy eater, but I'm going to take a cue from NewYorkGiant. So no McDo for me, it's all fruit and veggies :-D

At first, from a recommendation from a friend of mine, this seemed like a good idea

Look at you all bright eyed and ready to explore a new lifestyle.

By this time it was too late to turn back.

Looks like you got a little more than you bargained for, but like a trooper you carried on.

Not a good idea at all :-(
This one begs the question, Are you upset at your lack of natural gag reflex and the possibility that you can't recollect where you aquired it, or is it the thought of where it has to go next in the logical proliferation of vegetable play time that has the look of concern and horror etched onto your countenance?
Old 09-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #2753
Ange d'ętre

Ange d'ętre does more than just post hot picsAnge d'ętre does more than just post hot picsAnge d'ętre does more than just post hot pics

I know, just webcam quality and actually I'm not totally naked - but I like it so much

Last edited by Ange d'ętre; 10-23-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Ange d'ętre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #2754
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange d'ętre View Post
I know, just webcam quality and actually I'm not totally naked - but I like it so much
You're not the only one who likes it so much XD
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #2755
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I'm reminded of Princess Leia. That is very much a good thing
Old 09-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #2756
Ange d'ętre

Ange d'ętre does more than just post hot picsAnge d'ętre does more than just post hot picsAnge d'ętre does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
You're not the only one who likes it so much XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkOrange View Post
Thanks a lot guys
Ange d'ętre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:05 PM   #2757
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Very Lovely

Quote:
Definitely seeing the Princess Leia angle
Old 09-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #2758
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

My brain just went blank...
Old 09-10-2011, 07:08 AM   #2759
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I can see why, it is a very lovely picture.

Quote:
Agreed!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:22 AM   #2760
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Oh the things I would do... so hot... want to touch the hiney.
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:04 PM   #2761
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathkhan View Post
Oh the things I would do... so hot... want to touch the hiney.
do you really use that word...
Old 09-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #2762
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I can't speak for Rathkhan, but I can say that yes, I do.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #2763
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
hahahaa, you're awesome HD
Old 09-12-2011, 08:52 AM   #2764
roundrevelry
Resident Geek

roundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot pics

Alright I'm going to try again... these should hopefully meet the criteria and not be removed. lol

Last edited by roundrevelry; 09-26-2011 at 05:12 PM.
roundrevelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #2765
fatsweethobbit

fatsweethobbit can now change their title

Quote:
That is what i realy like! a cute face and a nice...real nice body!

I say you are so cute!

Greetings Hobbit (Netherlands) das ist mall super!
fatsweethobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #2766
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Made me think of this

Last edited by MrBob; 09-12-2011 at 03:07 PM.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #2767
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
It always makes me think of this

And I've been known to actually use that word as well. Mostly in that exact juvenile, "want to touch" way.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #2768
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

Quote:
haha only in that exact context
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:55 AM   #2769
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
so very hot!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:39 PM   #2770
dsenart

dsenart has said some nice things

Quote:
I like it so much too!!
dsenart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #2771
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just me

Old 09-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #2772
Sinix

Sinix has said some nice things

Quote:
Really nice pic!!
Sinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #2773
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

I am going to regret this when my insomnia wears off.

Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:41 AM   #2774
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
Don't. These are beautiful pics of a beautiful woman.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #2775
Suireban

Suireban has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post

Very nice.
Suireban is offline   Reply With Quote