Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #276
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
yupyup.
The Dell even makes it into my dirty photos
Sorry for the bra, its....semi-nekkid.
Im never been jealous of a computer until right now
Old 12-27-2008, 05:47 PM   #277
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post
Not naked, but close enough, right?

And I haven't the foggiest why my butt is, um...foggy in the last one *giggles*

<3
You look amazing, absolutly amazing
Old 12-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #278
Von_Pudge

Von_Pudge can now change their title

A belly has many uses...one of them is keeping a towel up.lol. :P

Old 12-27-2008, 06:51 PM   #279
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

nice pic von pudge
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:37 PM   #280
iheartsquishys

iheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Looks like kinkykitten is awful lucky as well
iheartsquishys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:17 PM   #281
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well, Von, I won't say you're a sexy beast, (I'm straight and you probably get that enough from kitten as is ) but I will say I see why she loves your body. Mucho Kudos.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:18 PM   #282
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von_Pudge View Post

Pure SEX I want some of that now! x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
nice pic von pudge
Isn't it just lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartsquishys View Post
Looks like kinkykitten is awful lucky as well
I am extremely lucky Thanks!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:13 PM   #283
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post

YUMMAY.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:15 PM   #284
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

<3

See, girls like this make me think.. so maybe I am not straight.
Hotness.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #285
Von_Pudge

Von_Pudge can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Pure SEX I want some of that now! x

Isn't it just lol

I am extremely lucky Thanks!

thank you.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #286
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
See, girls like this make me think.. so maybe I am not straight.
Hotness.
Lol.. likewise... although I am bi... :P she is a hottie!

Quote:
thank you.
you're more gorgeous than you'll ever know my darling hubby xxx
Old 12-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #287
lightnin

lightnin has said some nice things
Default Wow great thread

I'm a new member and am still finding it hard to believe this place even exists. You people have a lot of intestinal fortitude to post pictures like this. I hate my self waaay too much to ever do that! Bravo!
lightnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #288
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

<3
AWOOOOGA!!! Hummana hummana!!!! Gorgeous pics and gorgeous underwear too!!! <3

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:08 PM   #289
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnin View Post
I'm a new member and am still finding it hard to believe this place even exists. You people have a lot of intestinal fortitude to post pictures like this. I hate my self waaay too much to ever do that! Bravo!
Aww hope you find your confidence soon. And welcome!
Old 12-28-2008, 07:10 PM   #290
kinkykitten

Quote:

I'm gonna stuff your face and make you grow
Old 12-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #291
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

I remember someone mentioned wanting some 'Moob-Cleavage'.
Hard to do with holding a cam, but...

...And, one for the Metal girls on here...Behemoth, anyone???

-Uriel

Last edited by Uriel; 01-24-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:10 PM   #292
kinkykitten

Great pics Uriel
Old 12-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #293
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default mmmm

uriel you look like a jock with some chunk-age...nice
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:32 PM   #294
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not super sized or anything( 5'9", 250 or so) ...Haha, I'm 'petite' on here. That makes me snicker in-and-of-itself. I do spend a lot of time carrying buckets of ice and slingin' booze, so the muscles get a workout (And they complain...they would much rather be watching 'House' marathons and partaking of San Francisco's famous Dim Sum).
In my 20s (When I was a Muay Thai fanatic/weirdo...), I had a much lower body fat percentage, and even 'abs', if you can believe that (Not an 'abs of steel' sort, but you could see them). Anyways, girlfriends, good food & beer and age changed that a bit.

Thanks for the compliment.

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:26 PM   #295
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

TRUE THAT...........she says evillypurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

Old 12-30-2008, 01:00 AM   #296
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ah, Chunkage. God, I love this word.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:28 AM   #297
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Ah, Chunkage. God, I love this word.
Haha me tooooo
Old 12-30-2008, 02:31 AM   #298
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
AWOOOOGA!!! Hummana hummana!!!! Gorgeous pics and gorgeous underwear too!!! <3
Agreed what a sexy little thing!
Old 12-30-2008, 10:55 AM   #299
drewmega

drewmega has said some nice things

Me getting dressed lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1321.JPG (75.3 KB, 903 views)
drewmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:04 AM   #300
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmega View Post
Me getting dressed lol

Damn. Good morning.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote