Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-29-2014, 10:00 AM   #3751
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
It must be my birthday.
I saw that you posted, and I came in here hoping for a Jose tits pic.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:04 AM   #3752
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Hahahaha! Get out of here with that shit!
Old 05-29-2014, 11:12 AM   #3753
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Me too, but then I was pleasantly surprised by a ODFFA tits pic!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:33 AM   #3754
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
To commemorate our anniversary I thought I'd post a little something inconsequential yet kinda-celebratory here; because where are all the FFAs?

Attachment 114794
Nice pic..
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:48 AM   #3755
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
To commemorate our anniversary I thought I'd post a little something inconsequential yet kinda-celebratory here; because where are all the FFAs?
Now there'll be less posting on here, because no one will want to have to follow you! Who knew anniversaries could be so sexy?
Old 05-29-2014, 02:00 PM   #3756
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I took one the other day for funsies. Although I did attempt to conceal myself, it was still a wee bit too explicit so had to cut that end of the photo off.

Last edited by freakyfred; 05-30-2014 at 01:17 PM.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:39 PM   #3757
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Now that is the question of the day.

Oh and, hubba fucking hubba

Btw, are the pictures/attachments screwed up for anyone else right now? They were working earlier today before I left, but now... no cigar.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:47 PM   #3758
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
Now that is the question of the day.

Oh and, hubba fucking hubba

Btw, are the pictures/attachments screwed up for anyone else right now? They were working earlier today before I left, but now... no cigar.
They're malfunctioning for me too. But! If someone quotes the picture, you can click on the attachment link, and bam, cigar.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:20 PM   #3759
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
it wasn't me!!
no it wasn't- I like your arse pics

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:42 PM   #3760
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
no it wasn't- I like your arse pics
tehehehe
Old 05-29-2014, 06:57 PM   #3761
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
They're malfunctioning for me too. But! If someone quotes the picture, you can click on the attachment link, and bam, cigar.
Ah, that they do. I'm feeling like a genius tonight.

Much obliged, ma'am (Kind of been on a western kick lately -- Val Kilmer was awesome in Tombstone.)
Old 05-29-2014, 08:52 PM   #3762
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm pretty sure I posted this before, but you know, popular demand shit.

Hozay-tits

Old 05-30-2014, 04:58 AM   #3763
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Hozay-tits

Had to rep you for this.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:37 AM   #3764
jestemhardkorem

jestemhardkorem has said some nice things

jestemhardkorem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:13 AM   #3765
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestemhardkorem View Post
boobs
the kind of boobs I like
Old 05-30-2014, 02:32 PM   #3766
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

me too, proper lush!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:42 PM   #3767
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Hozay-tits
Perky!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:55 PM   #3768
kilo riley

kilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging in

hmm. My butt is big :/

kilo riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:42 AM   #3769
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Hozay-tits
BAHAHAHAHA. YES.

I fucking love this picture. I want to frame it.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:52 AM   #3770
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Hozay-tits

I haven't posted here in forever but I felt the presence of Hozay tits and knew that I had to return.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:07 AM   #3771
GettingFatter1

GettingFatter1 can now change their title

Oh man hope I dont regret this, but its a rainy day and Im bored
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20140605.JPG (47.4 KB, 675 views)
GettingFatter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:11 PM   #3772
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettingFatter1 View Post
Oh man hope I dont regret this, but its a rainy day and Im bored
You'll regret it instantly. Nothing good ever comes from putting your tits on the Internet.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:16 PM   #3773
whoami

whoami has said some nice things
Default Well, here I am!

Long time lurker, finally getting up the courage to post.

I'm a 34 year old guy who used to be 142 lbs. Decided a year or two back to stop worrying so much about my diet and exercise and just relax and try to be happy...and this happened.

Say "hi" sometime.

-Jay
whoami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:48 PM   #3774
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoami View Post
Long time lurker, finally getting up the courage to post.

I'm a 34 year old guy who used to be 142 lbs. Decided a year or two back to stop worrying so much about my diet and exercise and just relax and try to be happy...and this happened.

Say "hi" sometime.

-Jay
This is the greatest picture of all time.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:45 PM   #3775
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This is the greatest picture of all time.
Agreed.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote