Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-20-2014, 10:37 AM   #3851
Bigsweetguy619

Bigsweetguy619 can now change their title

My better side
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7069f1dd-396d-4108-8591-7e4f17524a7e.jpg (31.8 KB, 839 views)
Bigsweetguy619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:23 PM   #3852
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

(Mod note -- deleted one pic)

Here are a few for you x (please let me know if any of these break rules, thankyou!)

Last edited by Tad; 12-28-2014 at 06:48 PM. Reason: took out overly exposed pic
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:25 PM   #3853
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

This is my butt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webcam-toy-image11.jpg (114.4 KB, 735 views)
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:26 PM   #3854
TheWolf87

TheWolf87 has said some nice things

Well I guess I have to join in too Alot of beautiful ladies on here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1632.jpg (156.0 KB, 719 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1642.jpg (178.4 KB, 718 views)
TheWolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:58 AM   #3855
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuu View Post
This is my butt
They should call you King Butt
Old 01-21-2015, 06:16 AM   #3856
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It was hot. The bathroom floor was cool..... Common sense, bitches!
Old 01-21-2015, 09:56 AM   #3857
KingBuu

Wowee wow Hot
Old 01-21-2015, 12:23 PM   #3858
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Holy moly!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:59 PM   #3859
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Finally, a break from all the sausages. I was beginning to really wonder if maybe I was that way after all!
Old 01-22-2015, 05:54 PM   #3860
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Old 01-22-2015, 05:57 PM   #3861
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
In the words of Toki Wartooth, "WOWEE."
Old 01-23-2015, 06:07 AM   #3862
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Goreki... I love that pic!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:19 AM   #3863
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What Leo said.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:37 PM   #3864
KingBuu

I'm not going to feel bad about posting a picture of myself over misogynistic guys who only want to see women. This is a BHM/FFA board, both sexes not just the one you want to see.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:53 AM   #3865
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm not going to feel bad about posting a picture of myself over misogynistic guys who only want to see women. This is a BHM/FFA board, both sexes not just the one you want to see.
And nor should you. The gentlemen were expressing a desire for more women to contribute is all.
I quite enjoyed your contribution, you have an extremely nice butt
Old 01-24-2015, 07:52 AM   #3866
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The guys who commented aren't misogynistic. They were just commenting that there's been a lot of guy posts and they were happy to see a woman post. No where did they say you or anyone else shouldn't post. Leo's post was pretty playful, no need to take it personally.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:27 AM   #3867
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Who said you need to feel bad about posting a pic of yourself? If you were referring to me in your post you couldn't be more wrong. I was just happy to see a hot chick post up a picture after going through page after page of nothing but dudes! I too have put my nekkid body on display in this thread so it would be hypocritical of me to admonish you for doing so as well. Plus you have a very nice bum. Very spankable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
The guys who commented aren't misogynistic. They were just commenting that there's been a lot of guy posts and they were happy to see a woman post. No where did they say you or anyone else shouldn't post. Leo's post was pretty playful, no need to take it personally.
Exactly my intention!
Old 02-02-2015, 06:44 AM   #3868
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
All the man you need...Fact.

I Said Fact.
I cannot rep you guys But you look like you're in a beard gang. It's pretty sweet. I am dying from the pure cuteness
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:48 AM   #3869
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Seeing as the gentleman are really bringing it, I figured I'd throw in to help restore the gender balance.
I am creeping this thread so hard. You're beautiful, lady I am not able to rep you
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:03 AM   #3870
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

The only thread I've ever made on the internet that will NEVER die. Haha.
Nice pics...guys and girls.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:06 AM   #3871
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
The only thread I've ever made on the internet that will NEVER die. Haha.
Nice pics...guys and girls.
True enough--that is the internet for you!

(also, great to see your name pop up again, I hope life has been treating you well)
Old 06-06-2015, 08:44 PM   #3872
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Resisted posting in this thread for a year but I'm feeling adventurous.

Please excuse the clothing--I'm not THAT adventurous. (I'm also over 45, so maybe it's best to leave some things to the imagination.)
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 12:54 AM   #3873
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post

Please excuse the clothing--I'm not THAT adventurous. (I'm also over 45, so maybe it's best to leave some things to the imagination.)
This was a nice way to wake this thread back up! It's plenty adventurous, thanks for posting it.

careful what you wish for, you might not want to know what us gents imaginations are up to while looking at this pic
Old 06-07-2015, 01:46 AM   #3874
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Whoa! I always say Texas is my least favorite state. When I learned Leo was from there it moved up in my list. You just helped the great state of Texas move up a few more notches.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:58 AM   #3875
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Well good morning Ms. Brightside!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote