Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-07-2015, 04:15 PM   #3876
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Resisted posting in this thread for a year but I'm feeling adventurous.

Please excuse the clothing--I'm not THAT adventurous. (I'm also over 45, so maybe it's best to leave some things to the imagination.)
Please please please keep representing us over 45 women because you look damn good

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 06:07 PM   #3877
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just gorgeous!

(ps: you don't look over 35!)

Quote:
Resisted posting in this thread for a year but I'm feeling adventurous.

Please excuse the clothing--I'm not THAT adventurous. (I'm also over 45, so maybe it's best to leave some things to the imagination.)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 08:08 PM   #3878
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition!
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 03:57 AM   #3879
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can't rep, so I absolutely MUST publicly add my most avid approval of MsBrightside's beauteous sexiness. Like, dayum!
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:57 AM   #3880
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First: what everyone else said!

Second: I don’t know about anyone else, but when I’ve read enough posts from someone I start to form a rough mental image of them, even if I’ve never seen pictures of them. It isn’t a conscious, intentional, thing—just something that happens. Then, when I do see a picture sometimes it turns out that my subconscious was pretty close, and sometimes not so much.

But never has my rough mental image been so totally, in every detail, perfectly, completely, wrong. My brain literally refused to believe that I’d clicked on the right picture at first (I went back and clicked on the pic two more times before I accepted that this was the right one). Where was the short hair a little to the blonder side of Surly’s, but with similar wave/curl? The blue-ish eyes? Squarish jaw? Any signs of being in your forties? Etc, etc.

Once it sunk in I could do nothing but laugh at myself…

Third: and then go back to the pic one more time, and back to what I said in point one
Old 06-08-2015, 07:17 AM   #3881
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

This is one from my Fat As Art project.

IMG_2572art.jpg
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 08:51 AM   #3882
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
This was a nice way to wake this thread back up! It's plenty adventurous, thanks for posting it.

careful what you wish for, you might not want to know what us gents imaginations are up to while looking at this pic
I'm just sorry I missed your contributions to this thread. Any chance there might be another soon??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Whoa! I always say Texas is my least favorite state. When I learned Leo was from there it moved up in my list. You just helped the great state of Texas move up a few more notches.
Thanks, but I'm not a real Texan anyway. People here in Texas spot me as an imposter the moment I speak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Well good morning Ms. Brightside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Please please please keep representing us over 45 women because you look damn good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Just gorgeous!

(ps: you don't look over 35!)
Thanks--you're both too kind. (I wish I looked 35--maybe it helps to be upside down? If so, I may start posting all of my photos that way.)
Surly, it looks like you took most of your pics in this thread down, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a racktacular pic of you around here somewhere. GEF, I definitely saw some smoking hot pics of you in this thread! Also LillyBBBW and HDANGEL15 (and probably others that I didn't even realize). All over 40 and all awesome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition!
I'm not sure what this even means in this context. But I'm going to Illinois for a wedding this weekend--hope I clean up half as well as you did for your friend's wedding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Can't rep, so I absolutely MUST publicly add my most avid approval of MsBrightside's beauteous sexiness. Like, dayum!
That's so sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
First: what everyone else said!

Second: I don’t know about anyone else, but when I’ve read enough posts from someone I start to form a rough mental image of them, even if I’ve never seen pictures of them. It isn’t a conscious, intentional, thing—just something that happens. Then, when I do see a picture sometimes it turns out that my subconscious was pretty close, and sometimes not so much.

But never has my rough mental image been so totally, in every detail, perfectly, completely, wrong. My brain literally refused to believe that I’d clicked on the right picture at first (I went back and clicked on the pic two more times before I accepted that this was the right one). Where was the short hair a little to the blonder side of Surly’s, but with similar wave/curl? The blue-ish eyes? Squarish jaw? Any signs of being in your forties? Etc, etc.

Once it sunk in I could do nothing but laugh at myself…

Third: and then go back to the pic one more time, and back to what I said in point one
Thanks and LOL. I haven't been blonde since the age of 4. I guess that's what happens when you turn off avatars.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:06 AM   #3883
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I guess that's what happens when you turn off avatars.
Doh! (I forget to go look at people's profiles, to see if they have avatars....thanks for the reminder)
Old 06-08-2015, 10:49 AM   #3884
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I'm not sure what this even means in this context. But I'm going to Illinois for a wedding this weekend--hope I clean up half as well as you did for your friend's
...call me.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:54 PM   #3885
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

MsBrightside, I'm going to have to second all those comments/pick-up lines.

HOW YOU DOIN?
Old 06-09-2015, 08:44 PM   #3886
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
...call me.
Don't tempt me! The last time I was in Illinois I actually did get the chance to meet someone from the forums; but I'm only going to be there 48 hours this time, so you're safe for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
MsBrightside, I'm going to have to second all those comments/pick-up lines.

HOW YOU DOIN?

I wonder how many people saw your name as the last poster in this thread and were disappointed that it consisted of text only?
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:49 PM   #3887
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Don't tempt me! The last time I was in Illinois I actually did get the chance to meet someone from the forums; but I'm only going to be there 48 hours this time, so you're safe for now.

I wonder how many people saw your name as the last poster in this thread and were disappointed that it consisted of text only?
When I saw your other post, I thought that would be the case. The surprise made your wonderful picture that much better. Beautiful!
Old 12-15-2015, 08:59 PM   #3888
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Probably a bad idea, but I've been drinking so, what the hell
Old 12-16-2015, 02:48 PM   #3889
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
LOL. None.
Old 12-17-2015, 12:30 AM   #3890
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

Well i've undeniably chubbed up again, so why the heck wouldn't i? Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg December Fat.jpg (36.9 KB, 490 views)
File Type: jpg December Fat 2.jpg (25.6 KB, 489 views)
File Type: jpg December Fat 4.jpg (63.4 KB, 490 views)
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:34 PM   #3891
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Limited time pic whoring. And... Time is up.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:21 PM   #3892
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

For now. Until I can safely show more

Old 03-12-2016, 09:06 PM   #3893
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Limited time pic whoring.
Holy shit, I'll have to wake up at 4 am more often if this is my reward!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 09:10 PM   #3894
redheadzrule1074

redheadzrule1074 has said some nice things

I would consider it but the main issue is I am a redhead so there is a very big possibility of instant blindness if the light comes off my skin just right and the mass amounts of freckles!
redheadzrule1074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:10 AM   #3895
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Body by Milk(shake)
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 08:27 AM   #3896
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Perfection in every way!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:27 AM   #3897
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jeannie, you are right, we are :P
Old 03-15-2016, 02:55 PM   #3898
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Jeannie, you are right, we are :P
Chaz, I wanted to say this in a way that would not hurt your feelings, but I'll just be blunt. You're fat.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:54 PM   #3899
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Chaz, I wanted to say this in a way that would not hurt your feelings, but I'll just be blunt. You're fat.
Please understand, Chaz, that he is ONLY concerned with your health and is saying this because he cares about you

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:15 PM   #3900
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Damn...I didn't realize I was fat until you guys said something. Thanks for opening my eyes