Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-27-2016, 12:01 AM   #3926
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
#makedonalddrumpfhagain
#CthulhuFhtagn
(that was a tangent from the "...pfhagain" part of the hashtag, otherwise it's irrelevant.)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 04:42 AM   #3927
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Unfortunately i cannot give you cthulu rep howevermuch deserved
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:56 PM   #3928
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Because boredom makes me post horrible things.
Whoa. I missed this for way too long. Your body shape is absolutely perfect.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:18 PM   #3929
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Whoa. I missed this for way too long. Your body shape is absolutely perfect.
Why thank you kindly sir! ^_^
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 02:43 AM   #3930
RainbowRage

RainbowRage can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRainbowRage can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not exactly naked but I hope it'll do
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (60.3 KB, 731 views)
RainbowRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:57 AM   #3931
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Not exactly naked but I hope it'll do
Very Nice! Very sexy angle!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 12:32 PM   #3932
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This will be up very short term, but figured what the hell, I like pic whoring compliments and rep just as much as anyone else! This is from when I had to shave for my procedure and just deccided to keep on shaving.

ETA: Nothing to see here. Move along.
Old 06-15-2016, 01:38 PM   #3933
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
This will be up very short term, but figured what the hell, I like pic whoring compliments and rep just as much as anyone else! This is from when I had to shave for my procedure and just deccided to keep on shaving.
HOT.

I can't rep you, but I am mentally...uh...repping you.
Old 06-15-2016, 02:13 PM   #3934
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Got him for you!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 03:12 PM   #3935
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
HOT.

I can't rep you, but I am mentally...uh...repping you.
Cool. Sounds like we're even now. For the rep that is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Got him for you!
Thank you kindly.
Old 06-15-2016, 04:48 PM   #3936
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

ETA: Nothing to see here. Move along.

Glad I got a good look before it disappeared!
Old 06-16-2016, 11:31 AM   #3937
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Glad I got a good look before it disappeared!
Made a deposit at the spank bank, huh? Me too.
Old 06-16-2016, 11:42 AM   #3938
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Of course... always good to have visuals!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2016, 02:56 PM   #3939
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Of course... always good to have visuals!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
And now thinking about you two going to the bank, I have to go to the bank! It's neverending circle.
Old 06-17-2016, 12:45 PM   #3940
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
And now thinking about you two going to the bank, I have to go to the bank! It's neverending circle.
Investing in futures. LOL.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:16 PM   #3941
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just making use of the donut shop that opened up across from my house
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:02 PM   #3942
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chaz - what did your mother tell you about posture while eating donuts???
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:09 PM   #3943
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Chaz - what did your mother tell you about posture while eating donuts???
Never not donut and chat
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:22 PM   #3944
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

^That's what I thought, too.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:53 AM   #3945
gotigersgo2000

gotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 club

A shot from a boudoir pic set I did a few months back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3931.JPG (102.2 KB, 451 views)
Old 08-24-2016, 12:37 PM   #3946
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

been a while, so:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image2 (1).JPG (133.9 KB, 394 views)
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 02:20 PM   #3947
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Limited time posting...
Old 10-20-2016, 03:37 PM   #3948
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shower pictures coming soon
Old 10-22-2016, 06:39 PM   #3949
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Riddle me this Batman!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:47 PM   #3950
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Fresh out of the shower about to get some zzzz's.