Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #1251
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I can't show too much
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Not nekkid lol...I'm totally wearing a bra
can i have u 2 at in a hot tub tonite? make a little caramel and vanilla ice cream...with nuts
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:15 PM   #1252
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Holy Crapola, this is like watching Rocky.

*cough*
OMG you look so hot. There is too much hotness on this board.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #1253
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
OMG you look so hot. There is too much hotness on this board.
Just imagine it....Me....Sasquatch....You....One Night...And a tub of ice cream not necessarily for eating with a spoon.
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:26 PM   #1254
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Just imagine it....Me....Sasquatch....You....One Night...And a tub of ice cream not necessarily for eating with a spoon.
My head just freakin' exploded.

Jen Rocks!!

Old 06-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #1255
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Showing my support for my country in the World Cup....but i'm soooo getting thrown in the Tower of London for using Her Majesty's flag to cover my modesty.

PS: The flag is kinda semi-see through....i hope i havent accidentily exposed myself to you all
Quote:

*cough*
OH MY MY MY MY MY!

Rell: I'm pretty sure quite a few ladies here wish that flag was a lot more see through.

Sasq: the expression on your face -- effin' priceless.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #1256
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
Dont do it!!! She's just tricking you into posting more pics! Time to take a stand! Quid pro quo, love. No more rolls until we see that non-engineeringly short, husband scaring hair in a few pictures...
SHHH.

I'm totally not fishing for more pictures. I just like seeing how creative people get.
Hahaha, this is dumb.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #1257
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I have something planned but i dont think it's necessarily imaginative......should be fun though
Quote:
*cough*
Quote:
this is the most unfair thread i have ever seen... but i still really cannot determine a winner. these fine young men should probably compete further, maybe they need more direct competition?

like, for the next round, let's say--to be fair of course--we need pics of each of you drinking a beer while rubbing your belly. let's just say that.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #1258
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default ahem...

The only part of my latest Adipositivity.com shoot that I can show here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #1259
veil

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
SHHH.

I'm totally not fishing for more pictures. I just like seeing how creative people get.
Hahaha, this is dumb.

WHY CAN I NOT GIVE YOU MORE REP!! what fresh hell is this
Old 06-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #1260
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veil View Post
Haha, I've gotten no rep for all the hard work I do. I might just have to take a real picture of myself with bionic eggplant boob-covers.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #1261
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Haha, I've gotten no rep for all the hard work I do. I might just have to take a real picture of myself with bionic eggplant boob-covers.
and the rep is ready and waiting!
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #1262
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
I KNOW! I have to spread it around before I REP her again the woman has so much dang awesomesauce!

PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT PLEASE REP HER!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-15-2010, 06:47 PM   #1263
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
I KNOW! I have to spread it around before I REP her again the woman has so much dang awesomesauce!

PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT PLEASE REP HER!
I keep trying and trying and trying! IT WON'T LET ME, DAMMIT!!!!

Jen Rocks!!

Old 06-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #1264
veil

Quote:
i know i repped you previously for something hilarious you did, i just wish i had a cornucopia of rep to offer to you.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #1265
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I CAN'T REP YOU OK I AM SOOOOOOOOOORRRRYYYYY
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #1266
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
SHHH.

Hahaha, this is dumb.

awesome!
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #1267
veil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I CAN'T REP YOU OK I AM SOOOOOOOOOORRRRYYYYY

man, i think these young bucks are challenging your forum social rank, something tells me you should probably protect your territory with lots of pics!
Old 06-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #1268
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
man, i think these young bucks are challenging your forum social rank, something tells me you should probably protect your territory with lots of pics!
Is that how it works???
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #1269
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Is that how it works???
But if course! Really now! You're not going to let those whippersnappers get away with attempting to usurp your forum dominance without some fight -- are you?

ARE YOU?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #1270
veil

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
But if course! Really now! You're not going to let those whippersnappers get away with attempting to usurp your forum dominance without some fight -- are you?

ARE YOU?!
you are so right! all the mens gotta get into this belly battle.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #1271
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

We need more BHM on the paysite board!
Old 06-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #1272
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
We need more BHM on the paysite board!
...but doesn't that mean paying for stuff we can just charm out of them for free?
Old 06-15-2010, 08:12 PM   #1273
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
...but doesn't that mean paying for stuff we can just charm out of them for free?
Yeah, that's true, lol. Just for representation.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #1274
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
see that's why ffas can't bitch... there may not be a lot of straight bhm naughty pics out there but 99% of the eye candy is free
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #1275
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Showing my support for my country in the World Cup....but i'm soooo getting thrown in the Tower of London for using Her Majesty's flag to cover my modesty.
Darn you English folk and with your cunning use of flags
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote