Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #1276
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
see that's why ffas can't bitch... there may not be a lot of straight bhm naughty pics out there but 99% of the eye candy is free
please don't take my eye candy from me
Old 06-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #1277
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Haha, I've gotten no rep for all the hard work I do. I might just have to take a real picture of myself with bionic eggplant boob-covers.
I can't give anyone I would like to give rep to anymore. I'm not interested in giving random rep to people just so I can rep people I think deserve it.

Stupid rep system...

YOU'RE ALL JERKS!!!!!!

Wait... wrong thread

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #1278
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

LOL at the "Cunning use of flags"! I won't bother even clicking on the link, I've seen that set so many times.

Quote:
Turd Face said: My head just freakin' exploded.
I thought that was a problem only guys faced?

Quote:
One Wicked Angel said: Sasq: the expression on your face -- effin' priceless.
Thanks--didn't think the shot all the way through. Realised halfway through the countdown that I didn't have any proper grips the canister that would allow me to hold it low enough. And DAMN was it heavier than it looked.

Quote:
Veil said: we need pics of each of you drinking a beer while rubbing your belly. let's just say that.
Make it a pint of cider and you're on. As long as we get a similar picture of you.

Quote:
Cylon Eggplant said: I've gotten no rep for all the hard work I do
It keeps telling me to spread rep around before I can rep you again. Darnit. Stop being so repworthy!

Quote:
Happy Face said: We need more BHM on the paysite board!
I briefly thought about it, but....1)too complicated to set up and 2)no-one would pay for it, so I would just lose money.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #1279
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by veil View Post
please don't take my eye candy from me
take it? I've been providing it, why would I want to take it away? Here since you ladies won't leave the safety of the BHM board.

stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:19 AM   #1280
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
like, for the next round, let's say--to be fair of course--we need pics of each of you drinking a beer while rubbing your belly. let's just say that.
Once again i must dissapoint....I'm afraid i dont drink beer, or any alcohol really. It could be a cup of tea or a Dr Pepper though
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #1281
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Showing my support for my country in the World Cup....but i'm soooo getting thrown in the Tower of London for using Her Majesty's flag to cover my modesty.

PS: The flag is kinda semi-see through....i hope i havent accidentily exposed myself to you all

:-O

:-D

Never understood how people can spend all day watching football. I could watch it all day if the footballers looked like you though. :-P
Old 06-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #1282
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
take it? I've been providing it, why would I want to take it away? Here since you ladies won't leave the safety of the BHM board.
Dang! You look so, so solid!
When it looks this, good I say keep on providing it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #1283
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmacomba View Post
Hi
never had the confidence to post any pics before...but am really in need of of a confidence boost. If even one lady here thinks I look ok that will make my day
Aw, you're cute too. Your curly hair and strong face are just... drool.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #1284
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Closest I think I'm allowed to get on here lol (Shorts were slipping down)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg just laying around 2.jpg (106.4 KB, 800 views)
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:12 PM   #1285
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
Closest I think I'm allowed to get on here lol (Shorts were slipping down)
Einstein clearly approves

Edit: I hope that is Einstein.....i took a second look and now i'm not so sure lol.

Edit 2: Just noticed, 500th Post w00t!

Last edited by rellis10; 06-17-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #1286
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Edit: I hope that is Einstein.....i took a second look and now i'm not so sure lol.
It's got his name on the poster, so I would assume so Mr Halifax!
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #1287
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
It's got his name on the poster, so I would assume so Mr Halifax!
I dont know if you've noticed but i wear specs.....and that writing is teeny
Old 06-17-2010, 02:31 PM   #1288
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Edit 2: Just noticed, 500th Post w00t!
haha yes, it is indeed Mr. Einstein. That posted can make for an awkward moment when you're in the middle of having some fun with someone and you look up. The eyes follow you around and you must quickly recite his theory of relatively to get his approval.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #1289
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmacomba View Post
Hi
never had the confidence to post any pics before...but am really in need of of a confidence boost. If even one lady here thinks I look ok that will make my day
Beautiful. One of the nicest I've seen on here
Old 06-19-2010, 05:15 PM   #1290
veil

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
haha yes, it is indeed Mr. Einstein. That posted can make for an awkward moment when you're in the middle of having some fun with someone and you look up. The eyes follow you around and you must quickly recite his theory of relatively to get his approval.
and that is why all i have is vintage sheet music, dame darcy comics & promethea #1. i don't feel guilty in ANY of their eyes.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #1291
TheMildlyStrangeone

Quote:
and that is why all i have is vintage sheet music, dame darcy comics & promethea #1. i don't feel guilty in ANY of their eyes.

haha. Well I try to stick to books but I have to some conversation pieces around.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:15 PM   #1292
veil

Quote:
haha. Well I try to stick to books but I have to some conversation pieces around.

no, i have those things framed on my wall, they are both books and conversation pieces, existing like schrödinger's cat as both lit & ornament. it's friggin' crazy!
Old 06-20-2010, 06:53 PM   #1293
Tenacious Dave

Tenacious Dave can now change their title
Exclamation

sadly i dont have any full body shots (will make sme soon), hopefully this will do..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9922.JPG (114.1 KB, 630 views)
Tenacious Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #1294
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Here is my latest entry.

Yes, ladies I am attempting to win the weirdest arousing picture award.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #1295
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Here is my latest entry.

Alas, dear Sasquatch! I know ye! A fellow of infinite thirst, of most excellent rolls! He hath squashed me on my back a thousand times; and now (in my dreams)...

Think Shakespeare is turning over yet?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-22-2010, 05:12 PM   #1296
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Anyone over 30 care to post their pictures?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:26 PM   #1297
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here is my latest entry.

From an artist's point of view... Your composition needs work. There's too much negative space, meaning the areas that aren't the exact subject matter (you an skull).
Do it over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
"Fucking jailbait"?
Old 06-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #1298
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Surly, Stldpn and I have both posted within the past week and I'm pretty dang sure we're both over thirty. Well I dang sure am at least

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post

The only part of my latest Adipositivity.com shoot that I can show here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #1299
Gyrene
Buddha Belly

Gyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

not a true naked pic, and kind of boring ... one of those before and after pics, but just the before phase (tried dieting last month).

Old 06-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #1300
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrene View Post
not a true naked pic, and kind of boring ... one of those before and after pics, but just the before phase (tried dieting last month).

OMG this is the sexiest fucking pic. OMG.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote