Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #1301
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrene View Post
not a true naked pic, and kind of boring ... one of those before and after pics, but just the before phase (tried dieting last month).

Very serious too xD HAHA.
Nice pic.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #1302
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nobody saw that.......

Last edited by KittyKitten; 06-23-2010 at 09:01 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:07 PM   #1303
LovesBigMen

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Nobody saw that.......
You guys missed out on Happyface
I feel bad for you haha I will just say you guy would of loved it, but you missed it.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #1304
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Nobody saw that.......
I had the distinct pleasure of seeing that.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:15 PM   #1305
Gyrene
Buddha Belly

Gyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

a wild nekkid picture emerges ...
Old 06-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #1306
LovesBigMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I had the distinct pleasure of seeing that.
You are a lucky man why didn't you comment it sir you have to tell here how your mind exploded haha.

Um why do they say your jail bait just wondering don't have to tell me I was just asking haha.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #1307
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
You are a lucky man why didn't you comment it sir you have to tell here how your mind exploded haha.

Um why do they say your jail bait just wondering don't have to tell me I was just asking haha.
My mind was so blown that I couldn't communicate.

And it's cuz bionic love me.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #1308
LovesBigMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
My mind was so blown that I couldn't communicate.

And it's cuz bionic love me.

Haha ahhh yes mind blown left speechless haha.

And oh haha I call my younger guy friends that, but that's cause they are 17 xD. Sooo they really are jail bait haha.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:45 AM   #1309
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Nobody saw that.......
Oh Honey, I did see you teasing us with just enough, but not quite enough of that luscious mocha goodness. I can easily view Dims pics on my cell phone, it's a bitch to use the reply on it. Had to wait until I could get to a PC for that. I'm sorry if you thought no one noticed.
That was one lovely thick thigh and juicy hip, my dear. *drool*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:01 AM   #1310
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I actually didn't get to see it . . .
Old 06-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #1311
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrene View Post
not a true naked pic, and kind of boring ... one of those before and after pics, but just the before phase (tried dieting last month).
***growls***

There is nothing boring about those pix.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #1312
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Nobody saw that.......
Aw poop i missed it
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:43 PM   #1313
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Surly, Stldpn and I have both posted within the past week and I'm pretty dang sure we're both over thirty. Well I dang sure am at least
I'm over thirty. Not by much. But, I ain't no chilluns either.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #1314
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board
Default oka, so I was a little bored and inspired...

Camera + Bathroom + Oil + Tub/Shower=?????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oiled tub 1.jpg (45.1 KB, 801 views)
File Type: jpg oiled tub 2.jpg (43.9 KB, 804 views)
File Type: jpg oiled tub 3.jpg (56.3 KB, 802 views)
File Type: jpg showering 1.jpg (47.3 KB, 810 views)
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:55 PM   #1315
kristineirl
memento mori

kristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
do i spot a dimple in the second picture? ^_^ and that third picture, well, uh,
kristineirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:58 PM   #1316
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nothing special, just me in bed looking very tired....

rellis10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #1317
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Nothing special, just me in bed looking very tired....

Looking good guys!
Old 07-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #1318
taobear

taobear can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post
Ok, so before you judge me, I was a teensy bit inebriated and I happened to feel the need for some pics.

Here is one.
I'm wearing "fuck me" shoes, but they didn't show up :[
Damn long legs...

<3
Ummm Ummmm um um Okay what was I thinking
taobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:32 AM   #1319
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Probably gonna regret this but what the hell.

Last edited by freakyfred; 03-07-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #1320
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Probably gonna regret this but what the hell.
I thought the same thing, my friend. But i'll tell you this: it's one of the best feelings when some of the lovely ladies around here tells you you're hot. And trust me, that will happen for sure....looking good man
Old 07-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #1321
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I thought the same thing, my friend. But i'll tell you this: it's one of the best feelings when some of the lovely ladies around here tells you you're hot. And trust me, that will happen for sure....looking good man
Aaaaaw, I'm so glad you feel that way, rellis! and yeah, nice pic, FF!
Old 07-05-2010, 10:57 AM   #1322
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

Quote:
Haha thanks chief :>
Old 07-05-2010, 11:13 AM   #1323
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Haha thanks chief :>
Headless shot! Take another!

Of course, this is just because I know my fellows don't like healess shots. Not that I'm asking for more pics or anything.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:22 AM   #1324
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Headless shot! Take another!

Of course, this is just because I know my fellows don't like healess shots. Not that I'm asking for more pics or anything.
I actually cut off the head cause of file size limits. Although my head is still cut out lol

Last edited by freakyfred; 03-07-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:00 PM   #1325
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

I'm liking this thread a lot.