Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-20-2008, 06:37 PM   #126
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
FOREST GUMP
WIN!
hmm...
i think my boobies are bigger than tom hanks'....
Old 11-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #127
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I can't leave the sultry MissBlueEyeDeath hangin'. This thread needs another fat girl.

I LOVE this picture!!!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:20 PM   #128
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I know EXACTLY what this thread needs...

LMAO.... ooh i love that :P

Cute Sam

This is one of my all time fave movie quotes too..
PO-TA-TOES!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:31 AM   #129
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I know EXACTLY what this thread needs...

HA! That's so awesome. ...and I agree.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:45 AM   #130
CherryBomb

CherryBomb has said some nice things

I don't really have any "safe" naked pics to show, but I do have a YouTube video to share. I took part in the "Naked Vlog Campaign" on YouTube, and it's one of my favorite videos. A lot of folks wrote to me saying I was brave and inspirational (and a few jerks had yucky things to say too, but whatever...) Anyway, this vid definitely shows off my quirkiness, I get attacked by my cat and I talk a bit about working as a nude art model and how I think society could have a little more peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2hOCh66FTQ

thanks for checkin it out

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CherryBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:10 AM   #131
shirmack
Text Messaging Addict....

shirmack can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
HA! That's so awesome. ...and I agree.
Amen brother.... Sing the good word :P
shirmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:51 AM   #132
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Showertime Sarah

Excuse the crappy photography....

Stupid face...

kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:54 AM   #133
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
It's ok, sometimes my hand gets in the way too.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:05 AM   #134
shirmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobitusinZ View Post
It's ok, sometimes my hand gets in the way too.
Lol my hand is getting in the way right now Lmao JK
Old 11-21-2008, 11:08 AM   #135
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintpimp View Post
Lol my hand is getting in the way right now Lmao JK
With one sentence, you've managed to make me think of how horrible it would be to catch someone masturbating. On the one hand (pun!), you're relieved (more puns!) that they're covering it, yet disturbed by how they're covering it.

And then there's all the mayonnaise...

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."

...and finally...

Old 11-21-2008, 11:21 AM   #136
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

wrong thread...i'm hardly naked

Last edited by Surlysomething; 11-21-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:34 AM   #137
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Taken 1 minute ago. Rockin the headphones (Coldplay) while working.

I love my Mac.
1-Very nice

2-I love Macs also

3-I can't get naked or take naked pix at work either

4-I lie, I got naked FOR work once and the ad world cringed
Old 11-21-2008, 11:37 AM   #138
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
1-Very nice

2-I love Macs also

3-I can't get naked or take naked pix at work either

4-I lie, I got naked FOR work once and the ad world cringed
Thanks!

I just got back from a vacation and I was SO excited to see my Mac again.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #139
shirmack

Quote:
With one sentence, you've managed to make me think of how horrible it would be to catch someone masturbating. On the one hand (pun!), you're relieved (more puns!) that they're covering it, yet disturbed by how they're covering it.

And then there's all the mayonnaise...
Lmao oh so true I used to walk in on the roomie frequently....
So we made traffic lights for our rooms.... no joke
I even enclosed some pix
Red means DO NOT DISTURB
Yellow means Knock
Green means come on in
Off means sleeping or gone
this is what happens when electronics enthusiasts have way too much time on their hands

Last edited by shirmack; 11-21-2008 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Image shack is teh noob
Old 11-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #140
RobitusinZ

sprintpimp, you win the internet.

LOL. Now if only I can figure out a system like that with my wife...

...and finally...

Old 11-21-2008, 12:27 PM   #141
CherryBomb

CherryBomb has said some nice things

Quote:

Agreed! That's pretty genius, I must say.

Even though I don't give a flying freak through a rolling donut hole about whether my man has pull-a-thons, and he knows it, I bet he would still like one of these. I know that when I spring forth from the bedroom to use the bathroom, it startles the crap out of him and ruins the mood. And I'm not a sexymorningperson, so he knows I'll be of no assistance. Ah well!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CherryBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:23 PM   #142
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

Oooh! A drummable bum!
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:39 PM   #143
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Default webcam flesh shot

Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:55 PM   #144
shirmack

Quote:

Lol ya thats a bit tougher
Old 11-21-2008, 03:06 PM   #145
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
wrong thread...i'm hardly naked
Hm...now you're making me consider getting naked at work. On the plus side, I could totally get away with it - this lab is almost always empty. The drawback - chemical burns on my ass.

*is still considering*
Old 11-21-2008, 03:13 PM   #146
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Hm...now you're making me consider getting naked at work. On the plus side, I could totally get away with it - this lab is almost always empty. The drawback - chemical burns on my ass.

*is still considering*
Either way, please post pics kthanx.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:16 PM   #147
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Stupid face...

Wow, such an angel! My jealousy in regards to your boytoy grows with each passing picture post. Hot damn you're gorgeous.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:17 PM   #148
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
Either way, please post pics kthanx.
Here I am at work (forgive the suggestive pose...I just felt so SEXY today)

Unfortunately, all that naked writhing led to chemical burns on my ass. The other naked lab members looked on with fear and disbelief.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #149
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm considering posting one...let me think about it a bit more.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #150
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Kinky Kitten

Quote:

Stupid face...

KK.....wow you look so different without all the makeup..does your fiance shoot all these pictures and like that you post stuff like this online, out of curiousity?