Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #1501
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
I fixed that for you...

oh, and I fixed ▼ that for you also...
Okay - so it's not exactly nekkid, still, account paid -- right?
I should have taken a picture of my face when I saw this. My jaw hurts from falling open so fast.

..And now I want a pair of tights like that...
Old 07-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #1502
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I fixed that for you...

oh, and I fixed ▼ that for you also...

Okay - so it's not exactly nekkid, still, account paid -- right?
I have seen heaven. And it is your ass.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #1503
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I have seen heaven. And it is your ass.
WOW! You smooth talking, silver-tongued devil, you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #1504
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Quote:
WOW! You smooth talking, silver-tongued devil, you!
Heh, at least he didn't say he had seen heaven and it was IN your ass.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:21 PM   #1505
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

*ahem*

*cough*
Old 07-31-2010, 05:58 AM   #1506
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
*ahem*

*cough*
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:32 AM   #1507
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default uh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
Heh, at least he didn't say he had seen heaven and it was IN your ass.
W

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
*ahem*

*cough*
T

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
F???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-31-2010, 09:15 AM   #1508
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
RICH BOY!!!
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:22 AM   #1509
CBV_5150

CBV_5150 has said some nice things

Been awhile since I've posted! But here goes nothing!

Picture 17.jpg

Picture 9.jpg

Picture 11.jpg

Hope the ladies like!
CBV_5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #1510
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Who stole my pants!?!?! D8

Last edited by freakyfred; 03-07-2011 at 05:10 PM.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #1511
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
LOL..to cute..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #1512
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Ahhhh! You're so adorable!
Old 08-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #1513
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Aw wow wow!!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #1514
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hahaha you're awesome.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #1515
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
LOL..to cute..
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkRodery View Post
Ahhhh! You're so adorable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Aw wow wow!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Hahaha you're awesome.
Aww thanks everyone :>. I'm turning into a camwhore eep.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #1516
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
AHAHAHAHA! I love the expression on your face! Love this!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #1517
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You have fabulous thighs!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #1518
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
You look great like always
Old 08-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #1519
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBV_5150 View Post

Hope the ladies like!
looking real good and the rest of you ladies should give him complements too
Old 08-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #1520
retardia

retardia can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBV_5150 View Post

Hope the ladies like!
Yes, we like! You look sooo soft

Quote:
Now that is just damn awesome. Love the expression on your face! I vote for more comical nakedness.
retardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #1521
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

Quote:
AHAHAHAHA! I love the expression on your face! Love this!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
You look great like always
Quote:
Originally Posted by retardia View Post
Now that is just damn awesome. Love the expression on your face! I vote for more comical nakedness.
Thanks alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
You have fabulous thighs!
Never heard that one before lol. Thanks :>
Old 08-06-2010, 01:23 PM   #1522
bigguy25m
Mr.Nerd Guy..Nerd Bigguy!

bigguy25m can now change their title

Here's another picture of myself. Hope people will enjoy it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00001copy.jpg (25.0 KB, 650 views)
bigguy25m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #1523
bigguy25m
Mr.Nerd Guy..Nerd Bigguy!

bigguy25m can now change their title

Nobody has posted any new pics to the thread so I thought I'd post some more I just took. I was laying in bed and thought "Why not take some pictures of myself lying down?"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00021copy.jpg (24.1 KB, 585 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00020copy.jpg (24.5 KB, 585 views)
bigguy25m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #1524
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

thoes are sexy, BG!
Old 08-10-2010, 04:37 AM   #1525
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

May as well jump in belly first.

Last edited by Mordecai; 08-25-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote