Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-21-2008, 04:02 PM   #151
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
Looking Fantastic HD! Represent!
THANKS Handsome!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyGiant View Post
"wolf whistles" wow your a hottie

takes one, to know one
Old 11-21-2008, 04:15 PM   #152
Plushplush

Plushplush has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
The Force is definitely strong with this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Stupid face...
You said stupid...I say its honey-sweet ( ...by the way, You look great without makeup )
Plushplush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #153
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Wow, such an angel! My jealousy in regards to your boytoy grows with each passing picture post. Hot damn you're gorgeous.
Awwww heh thanks.. You're really kind :] x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

KK.....wow you look so different without all the makeup..does your fiance shoot all these pictures and like that you post stuff like this online, out of curiousity?
Yup! He does and he don't mind lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plushplush View Post

You said stupid...I say its honey-sweet ( ...by the way, You look great without makeup )
Aww thanks! I'm really paranoid without my make up lol
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #154
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Here I am at work (forgive the suggestive pose...I just felt so SEXY today)

Last edited by Dr. P Marshall; 11-21-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:06 PM   #155
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm shy as hell, but if anyone wants to message me to trade pictures, I'll do that!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #156
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I'm shy as hell, but if anyone wants to message me to trade pictures, I'll do that!
...OMG... this internet thingy is fantastic
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:32 PM   #157
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
...OMG... this internet thingy is fantastic
Oh, quit pretending like the idea JUST NOW occurred to you......
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:04 AM   #158
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
Oh, quit pretending like the idea JUST NOW occurred to you......
Nah... It was more like an affirmation statement to myself. I forget. I would never actually p.m. someone and ask for "nekked" pictures.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:39 PM   #159
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wow kitten, those are amazing. I'm jealous of your cameraman.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #160
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
Nah... It was more like an affirmation statement to myself. I forget. I would never actually p.m. someone and ask for "nekked" pictures.
wow...we WERE ALL born yesterday .....

such a teaseeeeeeeeeeeeer
Old 11-23-2008, 11:53 AM   #161
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Wow kitten, those are amazing. I'm jealous of your cameraman.
thanks lol
Old 11-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #162
shirmack
Text Messaging Addict....

shirmack can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBomb View Post
Agreed! That's pretty genius, I must say.

Even though I don't give a flying freak through a rolling donut hole about whether my man has pull-a-thons, and he knows it, I bet he would still like one of these. I know that when I spring forth from the bedroom to use the bathroom, it startles the crap out of him and ruins the mood. And I'm not a sexymorningperson, so he knows I'll be of no assistance. Ah well!
Lol well ill make a deal you buy the parts i build you one...
I think parts total cost like 40 bucks....
although i have been working on more elite model that uses a nicer micro controller and interfaces with the computers serial port so that I can have an application that I may change the status without getting up from my puter
although I have no working model yet.... I could prob finish the entire thing in 2 weeks if i dumped some time into it
shirmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #163
CherryBomb

CherryBomb has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintpimp View Post
Lol well ill make a deal you buy the parts i build you one...
I think parts total cost like 40 bucks....
although i have been working on more elite model that uses a nicer micro controller and interfaces with the computers serial port so that I can have an application that I may change the status without getting up from my puter
although I have no working model yet.... I could prob finish the entire thing in 2 weeks if i dumped some time into it
Wish i could take you up on this offer, but... I'm broke. It's a cool idea, but not necessary for us to function, so I gotta pass. Thanks though

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CherryBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:03 AM   #164
shirmack
Text Messaging Addict....

shirmack can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBomb View Post
Wish i could take you up on this offer, but... I'm broke. It's a cool idea, but not necessary for us to function, so I gotta pass. Thanks though
Was more of gesture offer anyway :P

Next I think im gonna write an app for my windows mobile device that alows me to control winamp from my bed...
I learned the other day while shuffle is never a good idea for background noise when trying to hang out with somone... 3rd track in I got Paula Abdul - Straight Up ( Ok so I like the song Ill admit I had a huge crush on her when I was young)
The bottom line is shuffle Sucks :P
shirmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #165
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Damn @ Fatstuart and Mike. Oh my God.

And all you girls. Fucking A. Beautiful pics.

I would post, but knowing my luck, it would come back to haunt me
Old 11-26-2008, 12:38 PM   #166
boompoet

boompoet has said some nice things
Lightbulb Hmmmm, This is all very interesting. *drool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I would post, but knowing my luck, it would come back to haunt me
You could always collect everyone's email and send them privately or you could just send them all to me and I'll decide what's appropriate and distribute them accordingly.

Seriously, I know what you mean. I wouldn't post on the forum, but I will send pics via email with the right incentive.

boompoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:59 PM   #167
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Excuse the crappy photography....

Stupid face...

Give me your tummy!
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #168
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ok, so I've decided I'm not going to post it on the forum, because that ALWAYS comes back to haunt me...but, anyone that would like to see some VERY revealing pictures of me is more than welcome to PM me, I promise I'll send pics to all who PM me.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #169
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Give me your tummy!
lol
Old 11-28-2008, 01:41 AM   #170
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

My honest response is that you don't need a better audience, you need better pics. Come over to my place and I'd be happy to help you with this naked pic problem of yours.

Seriously, having someone else to hold the camera and give immediate feedback makes all the difference in the world. Besides, you could make a party out of it, and people honestly having fun are also a great plus, pic-wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
As much as i'm trying to be open-minded here, I still think that BBW's get a bum rap in the BHM/FFA area.

Yeah, I said it. AGAIN.

Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:26 AM   #171
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1h View Post
My honest response is that you don't need a better audience, you need better pics. Come over to my place and I'd be happy to help you with this naked pic problem of yours.

Seriously, having someone else to hold the camera and give immediate feedback makes all the difference in the world. Besides, you could make a party out of it, and people honestly having fun are also a great plus, pic-wise.

Hmm. I didn't know my pics were that bad, thanks for letting me know.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:48 AM   #172
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh hell.. you ARE a hottie!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Quote:
Cougar represent........
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:54 PM   #173
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Oh hell.. you ARE a hottie!!! Gorgeous!!!!
awwwwww (((ChRISTINA THE PURVACIOUS)))) herself....
I could say....takes one to know one

pssssssssst it's really okay to post here yourself y'know?
Old 11-28-2008, 05:19 PM   #174
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This purvacious girl has done more than her fair share of posting nekkid pics... I doubt that I'll be missed!

Quote:
awwwwww (((ChRISTINA THE PURVACIOUS)))) herself....
I could say....takes one to know one

pssssssssst it's really okay to post here yourself y'know?
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 05:32 PM   #175
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Hmm. I didn't know my pics were that bad, thanks for letting me know.
Trust me, there ain't a damn thing wrong with your pics Surly! Trust me.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote