Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-28-2008, 05:55 PM   #176
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
This purvacious girl has done more than her fair share of posting nekkid pics... I doubt that I'll be missed!
NOT on this thread <pout pout>

got a bf and not trying to win friends and influence bhm/ffa any more?

BUT HEY...you don't need any rep for something like that, right?
Old 11-28-2008, 06:25 PM   #177
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Surly

I think that you look Marvelous!! Any guy who says different needs serious glasses

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Oh, I agree. I still find it disappointing. You would think that on this site, at least...there would be more BBW/BHM attractions going on. But nope!
I guess I should just shut up and get used to it.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #178
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi VB

Nice hair-style!!

Did you shorten it little by little so people would not notice???

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
This purvacious girl has done more than her fair share of posting nekkid pics... I doubt that I'll be missed!
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #179
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hi Surly

I think that you look Marvelous!! Any guy who says different needs serious glasses

William

Thanks, William
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:10 PM   #180
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you William. I shortened it a lot, but strictly out of convenience, but.... people DO notice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hi VB

Nice hair-style!!

Did you shorten it little by little so people would not notice???

William
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:15 PM   #181
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can ALWAYS use a little rep!

The BF is actually a BHM, so I guess that makes me an FFA, huh?

I did promise the BHM/BF that I wouldn't post any more pics of myself like "that", so I gotta stick to my word.

But... like I said... I posted enough of me on these boards over the past two years. It's time for others to show their wares. There are some beautiful people in these parts... present company included!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
NOT on this thread <pout pout>

got a bf and not trying to win friends and influence bhm/ffa any more?

BUT HEY...you don't need any rep for something like that, right?
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:15 AM   #182
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

<Starts Looking for his Camera and a Volunteer photographer> These are some great Pics!
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:07 PM   #183
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Hmm. I didn't know my pics were that bad, thanks for letting me know.
Your pics are fine! You do have fans here....
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:16 PM   #184
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
<Starts Looking for his Camera and a Volunteer photographer> These are some great Pics!
*volunteers!*

Er.....I need airfare....
Old 12-02-2008, 02:20 PM   #185
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
Your pics are fine! You do have fans here....

awww...thanks
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:00 AM   #186
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
*volunteers!*

Er.....I need airfare....
Trying so hard to not say 1/2 the dirty stuff that comes to mind. I like having my clean cut nice guy image, but hey I do live in Vegas after all lol.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:23 AM   #187
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Trying so hard to not say 1/2 the dirty stuff that comes to mind. I like having my clean cut nice guy image, but hey I do live in Vegas after all lol.
What?? If you have a clean cut nice guy image somewhere you keep it very well hidden.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 12-04-2008 at 05:26 AM.
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:22 AM   #188
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
What?? If you have a clean cut nice guy image somewhere you keep it very well hidden.
Yeah, I was going to say....remember when you humped that goat? Sure, we all had a laugh, but that's hardly clean!

Old 12-04-2008, 09:22 AM   #189
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yeah, I was going to say....remember when you humped that goat? Sure, we all had a laugh, but that's hardly clean!

I thought what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Old 12-04-2008, 09:50 AM   #190
Kimbo

Kimbo has said some nice things
Default eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Um... move to America.
No no no ....... please stay here!
Old 12-16-2008, 12:20 PM   #191
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffyBabii View Post
hehe why do i get the feeling this is a bad idea

Um, er...I've never wanted to be Canadian so much in all of my life. Wow...

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:11 AM   #192
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Ack, I can't believe that I'm doing this...

I just snapped a few with the iPhone a little while ago.

Ha, I should have washed the mirror off first. Ah well, Impromptu, and all of that.

-Uriel

Last edited by Uriel; 01-24-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #193
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
Ack, I can't believe that I'm doing this...

I just snapped a few with the iPhone a little while ago.

Ha, I should have washed the mirror off first. Ah well, Impromptu, and all of that.

-Uriel
Purrrrr....wouldn't photoshop a shirt over that. Not even for BG
Old 12-19-2008, 01:26 AM   #194
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Metal...

-Uriel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Woot 020.JPG (14.1 KB, 1183 views)
Old 12-19-2008, 02:17 AM   #195
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I can't leave the sultry MissBlueEyeDeath hangin'. This thread needs another fat girl.

I love, love, LOVE this picture. <3
Old 12-19-2008, 03:20 AM   #196
Fable

Fable can now change their title

Okay, so mine isn't exactly nekkid but I lovelovelove tattoos so I thought I'd share one of mine with you all

Old 12-19-2008, 03:29 AM   #197
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fable View Post
Okay, so mine isn't exactly nekkid but I lovelovelove tattoos so I thought I'd share one of mine with you all

That's actually adorable...

Who's to say that the saucy little Pirate Wench isn't naked under her outfit, eh?

-Uriel
Old 12-19-2008, 03:36 AM   #198
Fable

Thanks, I'm thinking about adding some stuff to it. I'm really into the traditional tattoos and I got brass knuckles over my elbow a few months ago, maybe when I'm braver I'll post my others lol.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:40 AM   #199
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fable View Post
Thanks, I'm thinking about adding some stuff to it. I'm really into the traditional tattoos and I got brass knuckles over my elbow a few months ago, maybe when I'm braver I'll post my others lol.
Oddly enough, I (S0mehoe) have managed to stay Ink-free all of my life.
Never sure what would be the 'perfect' tattoo (One I wouldn't hate in 20 years). I almost got the staff for a piece of music that I wrote wound around an arm, and am currently considering a coral reef scene for one arm (I am an avid reefkeeper/aquariumist).

-Uriel
Old 12-19-2008, 03:44 AM   #200
Fable

Do it, you only live once. I have 4 so far and 2 of them I have to actively look for (the knucks and one on my backside) and those were the 2 that were just fun. I say go for it!