Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 11-16-2008, 12:21 AM   #1
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Who's Coming Thread - Are you coming? Let us know!

Feel free to add your name to the list
Old 11-16-2008, 12:27 AM   #2
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm coming!!!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 11-16-2008, 01:27 AM   #3
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me too!

John too!

1. HeatherBBW
2. FAJohnny
3. BigBeautifulMe
Old 11-16-2008, 02:00 AM   #4
BeastofBurden.

BeastofBurden. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBeastofBurden. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hey don't forget about me
Old 11-16-2008, 02:37 AM   #5
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastofBurden. View Post
hey don't forget about me
1. HeatherBBW
2. FAJohnny
3. BigBeautifulMe
4. BeastofBurden
Old 11-16-2008, 07:48 AM   #6
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If this is the Orlando shin dig...im there

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Old 11-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #7
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
If this is the Orlando shin dig...im there
1. HeatherBBW
2. FAJohnny
3. BigBeautifulMe
4. BeastofBurden
5. Rowan
Old 11-16-2008, 12:20 PM   #8
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Holla... I'm in!
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
Old 11-16-2008, 12:43 PM   #9
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

And me...but you knew that.
Some people feel the only way to enact change is by a full on assault, kicking and screaming, the ultimate tunnel visionary. I prefer the model of standing in the stream, disrupting the flow, and living large. If there are enough of us out there, things do change. - EvilPrincess

I'm in your paradigm, rejecting the premise.

Fat and Happy: Just because I'm "morbidly obese" doesn't mean I have to be morbid.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:13 PM   #10
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. HeatherBBW
2. FAJohnny
3. BigBeautifulMe
4. BeastofBurden
5. Rowan
6. mszwebs
7. Eclectic_Girl
8. Chimpi (first time evah)
Old 11-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #11
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can I put myself down as an "I'm gonna try my best" or should I wait until I know for sure?
Old 11-16-2008, 05:26 PM   #12
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

David and Kara are in!!!!!!!!!!!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Old 11-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #13
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
Can I put myself down as an "I'm gonna try my best" or should I wait until I know for sure?
It's up to you, we can remove you later on if you can't make it. Just let me know and I'll add you
Old 11-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #14
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theatrmuse/Kara View Post
David and Kara are in!!!!!!!!!!!
1. HeatherBBW
2. FAJohnny
3. BigBeautifulMe
4. BeastofBurden
5. Rowan
6. mszwebs
7. Eclectic_Girl
9. David
10. Kara
Old 11-16-2008, 06:52 PM   #15
SummerG
summer.bigcuties.com

SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I plan on going

1. HeatherBBW
2. FAJohnny
3. BigBeautifulMe
4. BeastofBurden
5. Rowan
6. mszwebs
7. Eclectic_Girl
9. David
10. Kara
11. SummerG

Spoil Me! http://amzn.com/w/2KHXXPNUCN9EC
Old 11-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #16
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
Same here. I really want to go, but I dunno that it's going to be possible unless I hit the lotto between now and then, or get really lucky with photo sales or something.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:22 PM   #17
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Count me in.

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
Old 11-16-2008, 11:27 PM   #18
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekmanifest View Post
Count me in.
1. HeatherBBW
2. FAJohnny
3. BigBeautifulMe
4. BeastofBurden
5. Rowan
6. mszwebs
7. Eclectic_Girl
9. David
10. Kara
11. SummerG
12. Ekmanifest
Old 11-16-2008, 11:28 PM   #19
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think we're going to need to have special newbie initiation rituals.

And I think they should all involve cupcakes.

/just sayin.'

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 11-17-2008, 01:30 AM   #20
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'll try to!
Old 11-17-2008, 01:36 AM   #21
BeastofBurden.

BeastofBurden. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBeastofBurden. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I think we're going to need to have special newbie initiation rituals.

And I think they should all involve cupcakes.

/just sayin.'
i don't like where your goin with that LOL
Old 11-17-2008, 07:49 AM   #22
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm in! more words

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 11-17-2008, 08:40 AM   #23
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I'm in! more words
1. HeatherBBW
2. FAJohnny
3. BigBeautifulMe
4. BeastofBurden
5. Rowan
6. mszwebs
7. Eclectic_Girl
9. David
10. Kara
11. SummerG
12. Ekmanifest
13. LillyBBBW
Old 11-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #24
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Please add Christine and Larry to your list.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:17 PM   #25
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm in, provided I get the time off from work.