Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-17-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
gainerkatie

gainerkatie has said some nice things
Default Katie's decided to gain weight

I've watched my weight all my life, and then this summer I gained 10lbs while on vacation and couldn't get rid of it. Everyone, including my boyfriend, was complimenting me on how good I looked. (I don't think anyone realized I'd gained a few pounds!)

So, anyway, that's then I began to wonder, what would I look like if I were even heavier? I started finding out about the gainer community, and I discovered this group. It's really an inspiration. I've always had this weird fascination about wanting to be chubby even though I've been skinny all my life. I can't explain it. Now I know I'm not the only one, and it's not as weird as I once thought.

So now I've decided I want to gain 30 Lbs more. I'm 5'8" and 142lbs, and my goal is to be 175lbs.

I just started a blog.

Katie

http://gainingkatie.blogspot.com/
gainerkatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:44 PM   #2
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome Katie!

You have a nice blog and I hope you meet your weight goals.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:10 PM   #3
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Katie, enjoyed reading your blog.....it sounds like you will / have gained pretty fast...keep posting, it's interesting to read to me.....
Old 11-18-2008, 09:44 PM   #4
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Welcome to the forum, Katie. Interesting blog ya got there, you say a lot of the right things. Looking forward to hearing/seeing more of you. No offense, but I really hope you're real .
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #5
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Katie: good luck on your journey of growth - make sure to check out the Foodie Board for wonderful recipie ideas
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:48 AM   #6
curt

curt can now change their title

On one hand, it reads legit and there are no obvious flags. On the other hand, the one link from her blog to "An Exploration of My Desire to Gain Weight" by the alias "YumYumGirl" reads suspiciously similar to Katie's narrative EXCEPT for the timeline. A literary work in progress?
curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:52 AM   #7
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainerkatie View Post
I've watched my weight all my life, and then this summer I gained 10lbs while on vacation and couldn't get rid of it. Everyone, including my boyfriend, was complimenting me on how good I looked. (I don't think anyone realized I'd gained a few pounds!)

So, anyway, that's then I began to wonder, what would I look like if I were even heavier? I started finding out about the gainer community, and I discovered this group. It's really an inspiration. I've always had this weird fascination about wanting to be chubby even though I've been skinny all my life. I can't explain it. Now I know I'm not the only one, and it's not as weird as I once thought.

So now I've decided I want to gain 30 Lbs more. I'm 5'8" and 142lbs, and my goal is to be 175lbs.

I just started a blog.

Katie

You have a great blog. Good luck.
I felt so much better when I gained weight. I was forced thim for too many years.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:58 AM   #8
curt

curt can now change their title

Well, OK, another minor difference is that while Katie is in a hetero relationship, YumYumGirl has a girlfriend.
curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:55 PM   #9
MadeFA

MadeFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMadeFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Good luck!
Old 11-19-2008, 08:32 PM   #10
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

Sweet action, sounds like a very rewarding journey you are on, finding out who you are, its a fun one

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:34 AM   #11
gainerkatie

Thanks guys. I appreciate your kind comments.

With your encouragement, I'm going to have a lot of fun (eating all my fav foods) becoming chubby, and I'll be updating my blog regularly with photos and vids.

To Curt, who seems to doubt the veracity of my blog, I agree that yumyumgirl and I have a lot in common, but if I were copying her story, d'you honestly think I would put a link to it on my site!! The fact is, she and I have linked each other because we do have a lot of common experiences. She linked me first, and then I linked her.

Anyway, I guess there'll always be doubters, but the proof will be in the pudding! I'll be posting my progress on my blog, and unless you think I'm faking my pics, you can judge for yourself whether my expanding belly is real.

Katie
http://gainingkatie.blogspot.com
Old 11-20-2008, 05:41 AM   #12
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainerkatie View Post

I just started a blog.

Katie

These blogs are awesome.

As usual another new gainer has to have a boyfriend, god forbid there are single gainers, but hey....the blogs are good reading so I won't complain :-)

Last edited by KHayes666; 11-20-2008 at 05:45 AM.
KHayes666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:22 AM   #13
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

All the best, I hope it works out for you.

Years ago I got sick of all the skinny jokes and tried "letting go" for three weeks but it got too expensive and uncomfortable. Didn't gain much either (7lbs or so), I felt sick and bloated most of the time and I got negative comments instead. I still indulge most cravings but I prefer teasing myself just a little - more satisfying that way.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:45 AM   #14
gainerkatie

Hey Cors,

I've been doing this for a week now, and I also feel bloated most of the time. Have a lot of gas too. I'm hoping it goes away, because I don't wanna feel this way forever. It's waaay too uncomfortable. I am eating a lot though, so maybe I should cut back a little.

Katie
Old 11-20-2008, 11:58 AM   #15
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Katie;

I think some degree of feeling bloated is normal, because you probably just have more food in your digestive system, more than it is used to. But if you are also getting more gas, maybe you need to adjust _what_ you are eating?

But whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it!
Old 04-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #16
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things

That's wonderful! I think you'll enjoy your moments of indulgence. I don't think there's anything more erotic than letting yourself go!
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #17
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

That is totally the boss sauce, good on ya, and good luck

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

It appears the blog is gone. Faker?
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:37 PM   #19
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, this thread is about 5 months old..
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #20
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

I see. A little confused as to how and why it was bumped then.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #21
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

People do that all the time for some reason. Most likely they don't realize.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #22
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

The two posters ahead of me today sure seemed to think this thread was relevant.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #23
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Mhm. People don't always notice.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #24
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, Katie has visited the forums in more recent times - perhaps she'll see these remarks and explain.

I suspect she decided that letting things happen slow and natural if her body wants rather than forcing the pace was better.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:19 PM   #25
alkonttt

alkonttt has said some nice things

Good luck
alkonttt is offline   Reply With Quote