Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #26
curt

curt can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainerkatie View Post
Thanks guys. I appreciate your kind comments.

With your encouragement, I'm going to have a lot of fun (eating all my fav foods) becoming chubby, and I'll be updating my blog regularly with photos and vids.

To Curt, who seems to doubt the veracity of my blog, I agree that yumyumgirl and I have a lot in common, but if I were copying her story, d'you honestly think I would put a link to it on my site!! The fact is, she and I have linked each other because we do have a lot of common experiences. She linked me first, and then I linked her.

Anyway, I guess there'll always be doubters, but the proof will be in the pudding! I'll be posting my progress on my blog, and unless you think I'm faking my pics, you can judge for yourself whether my expanding belly is real.

Katie
http://gainingkatie.blogspot.com
Three years later. A total of 3 posts and a dead blog link. Yep. "She" was definitely "for Real."
curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #27
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt View Post
Three years later. A total of 3 posts and a dead blog link. Yep. "She" was definitely "for Real."
It happens all the time for a variety of reasons.

This is what usually goes on in my opinion (not a fact):

A wide eyed girl wants attention so she posts these kinds of blogs to get that attention. Then she falls for the first guy that shows her real attention (helps if he's rich and lives close) and since most males are possessive, he convinces her to stop the blogs and pictures so he can have her all to himself. They either live happily ever after or the relationship goes wrong which convinces the girl that FA's are evil and she never comes back.

Or her teenaged mind convinced her this was a good idea but when she matured she was like "omg wtf was I thinking?"

Or she unfortunately passed away, can't leave that possibility out.

There's many reasons why blogs pop up and burn out just as fast, those are just the common ones.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #28
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things
Default Plumping UP

Just remember Katie, It's one thing to decide to increase your weight from 142 to 175. The question is, will you be able to stop at 175. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for your gaining, I think my nick proves that for sure!! But once you get into the habit of eating what you want and as much of it as you like, it's a tough habit to break. My point: Don't be too surprised if you end up at 200 pounds or more and I hope you enjoy the extra 25, 30, or more!
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:33 PM   #29
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesgaininggirls View Post
Just remember Katie, It's one thing to decide to increase your weight from 142 to 175. The question is, will you be able to stop at 175. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for your gaining, I think my nick proves that for sure!! But once you get into the habit of eating what you want and as much of it as you like, it's a tough habit to break. My point: Don't be too surprised if you end up at 200 pounds or more and I hope you enjoy the extra 25, 30, or more!
I take it you haven't looked at the dates of the previous posts?