Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-18-2008, 04:37 AM   #1
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Post pictures of monkeys

(BEB or other moderators please do not move this to the Lounge. If you read through the post, you will understand why I put this here.)

OK, so the Rep Whines thread has contained far too much whining and not nearly enough monkeys lately. Any pictures. Any monkeys.

I am putting this here on this board to up the BHM/FFA, but of course all of our Dims peeps from the Main Boards are encouraged to post. Pictures of monkeys make me very happy. Don’t let me down people.

Dr. P
The resident generous and bored megalomaniac

p.s. Thoughtful discussions about monkeys or pictures of them are also encouraged

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-18-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:51 AM   #2
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sniff..sniff...what's that I smell?
Here are some monkeys, plus a story:

Quote:
Chunky monkeys put on diet at Japanese park

Tourists visiting the Ohama Park in the Japanese city of Osaka have hurled so many titbits to the resident troupe of monkeys that some are so obese they can hardly walk.

By Julian Ryall in Tokyo

Staff have placed signs around the park urging people not to feed the overweight monkeys

The park has 50 Macaca mulatta monkeys, which generally weigh up to 11 kg in the wild.

On a diet of crisps, bread and sweets provided by well-meaning visitors around a third of the monkeys are now overweight and the five leaders of the troupe tip the scales at more than 15 kg.

The heaviest male weighs over 29kg and does little more than shuffle around the 420-square-metre enclosure waiting for the next hand-out, according to park officials.

The monkeys have been put on a special low-fat diet and signs have been put around the enclosure asking visitors not to feed them.

But the park estimates that as many as 20 people every day ignore the request.

Questioned about when the baby monkeys are due to be born, one official said he had to explain that one roly-poly monkey was actually a male with a pot belly.

The city government is considering erecting a fence around the enclosure to stop people throwing more food to the already overweight beasts.

Last edited by LalaCity; 09-27-2011 at 10:55 AM.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:13 AM   #3
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default healthy ones

in a hot spring.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JapaneseMonkeys.jpg (32.0 KB, 720 views)
Old 11-18-2008, 07:46 AM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For the record: I hate monkeys....but you gotta do what you gotta do

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-18-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:56 AM   #5
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just a gentle reminder our primate friends don't always have it so easy.

http://www.truveo.com/Video-Tribute-.../id/1795027475

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-18-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Ernest Nagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Sure I'll play

kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:16 AM   #7
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wooohooo! It's about time for a monkey thread.

Here's a vampire monkey.

Old 11-18-2008, 08:53 AM   #8
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=BLUEeyedBanshee;994775]Wooohooo! It's about time for a monkey thread.

Here's a vampire monkey.

dude that is just plain EVIL + SCAREY...........
Old 11-18-2008, 09:07 AM   #9
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

an undead monkey....top that.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #10
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

5 monkeys ......

Last edited by topher38; 03-31-2009 at 10:44 AM.
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:49 AM   #11
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Wooohooo! It's about time for a monkey thread.

Here's a vampire monkey.

Awww! I want one of those!!!! lol
Old 11-18-2008, 09:50 AM   #12
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Awww! I want one of those!!!! lol
Makes me think of

lol
Old 11-18-2008, 09:53 AM   #13
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is this lil fella monkey enough fo ya!??!

heh
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:32 AM   #14
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missblueyedeath View Post

heh
ROFLMAO... Classic!
Old 11-18-2008, 10:37 AM   #15
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missblueyedeath View Post

heh
In all seriousness, I think the real Bush looks more apelike than the morph.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:18 AM   #16
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh, and Melian, I'm going to pretend I didn't see your comment that you hate monkeys in the interest of FFA solidarity.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-18-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:50 AM   #17
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

This is the best thread ever I <3 monkeys
Old 11-18-2008, 11:50 AM   #18
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Aww, I loove monkeys. Here are a few pictures I have taken of them that I had on my laptop.

intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #19
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post

Oh, and Melian, I'm going to pretend I didn't see your comment that you hate monkeys in the interest of FFA solidarity.
I would rep you for your benevolence, but I am out of rep for today! Also, I think I've repped you too recently...

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-18-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #20
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

O RLY?
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:14 PM   #21
Dr. P Marshall

OK, I accidentally violated a rule when I originally posted this thread, so it was edited. I realize now that the OP may make it seem like I am making fun of the other picture threads in the forum, but I assure you, I am not. That was not the point of this thread. But now, let's post pictures of monkeys in honor of the fact that International Monkey Day is in December. Keep 'em coming people.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #22
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

scarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Electric monkey says:

Old 11-18-2008, 04:32 PM   #23
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was about to post a picture I took of some monkeys here in Bali....but seems lots of people don't appreciate copyright laws on here
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:24 PM   #24
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Because I honestly can't believe nobody's gone there yet...

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #25
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Default how bout some MONKEY BUTT

monkey butt anyone? I read someone wanted MONKEY PORN?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 221374817_1df837a4b8_o.jpg (63.1 KB, 315 views)

Last edited by HDANGEL15; 11-18-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: monkey porn or not...being quite subversive
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote