Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-18-2008, 07:33 PM   #26
Louis KC

Louis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I must pass go on this thread! I will offend way to many people!
Louis KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #27
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

chim chim, because he's dope.

QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:44 PM   #28
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Pals

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #29
PolarKat
Digital Sun tanning

PolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this board

Okay.. technically not a monkey.. but..
dr-zaius2a.jpg
PolarKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #30
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's just disturbing
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #31
StridentDionysus
Seņor Member

StridentDionysus can now change their title

I will only post here on Tuesdays.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mindmemonkey2.jpg (19.1 KB, 189 views)
Old 11-18-2008, 11:32 PM   #32
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Because I honestly can't believe nobody's gone there yet...

-Rusty
Oh no.....I'm having flashbacks to the bump thread. Too many things are coming together. This had better NOT end with me somehow having some horrible 70s easy listening song stuck in my head for a month. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME????!!!!!!!???????!!!!!

Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #33
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

hitman monkey.jpg

I always die in laughter at this one
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:36 AM   #34
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
Attachment 53851

I always die in laughter at this one
Now so do I. Thanks.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:10 AM   #35
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Blur - No Distance Left To Run

I love this Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z1rHoNOeeM
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:00 AM   #36
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis KC View Post
I must pass go on this thread! I will offend way to many people!
You should have stuck with your initial instinct.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:29 AM   #37
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
Oh no.....I'm having flashbacks to the bump thread. Too many things are coming together. This had better NOT end with me somehow having some horrible 70s easy listening song stuck in my head for a month. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME????!!!!!!!???????!!!!!

Oh dear.
That wasn't my intention at all.

-Rusty.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #38
Louis KC

Louis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
You should have stuck with your initial instinct.

Actually, my initial instict was to go for the racist joke so, there ya go!
Old 11-19-2008, 02:36 PM   #39
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
ugh......disgusting...........

Last edited by QueenB; 11-19-2008 at 02:41 PM.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:48 PM   #40
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it's awesome that you're openly admitting that you're racist.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2008, 02:58 PM   #41
Louis KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I think it's awesome that you're openly admitting that you're racist.
I did'nt say I was racist. I said the joke was. I am actually not racist at all, however racial humor is always funny.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:59 PM   #42
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
So...what you're saying is, you decided to take the high road and not make the racist joke you had in mind...

Ah, ok.

Old 11-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #43
Louis KC

Quote:
So...what you're saying is, you decided to take the high road and not make the racist joke you had in mind...

Ah, ok.

No, What I'm saying is, I took the road to humor even though I knew it would probably offend people, I really don't care. I also don't let other people police my thoughts, opinions or speech based on what they think is politically incorrect. That's whats wrong with this whole PC society of prudes we live with today.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #44
LalaCity

Quote:
No, What I'm saying is, I took the road to humor even though I knew it would probably offend people, I really don't care. I also don't let other people police my thoughts, opinions or speech based on what they think is politically incorrect. That's whats wrong with this whole PC society of prudes we live with today.
Uh huh. I don't think most people find it funny, actually. And, yeah -- it's pretty damned offensive. And, oh yeah -- we have actual, ya know, black people who frequent these boards. Something to think about.

Plus, I believe racist humor violates the rules of this forum. So it doesn't matter if you find it funny or don't care what the politically correct "prudes" think. It really doesn't belong here and the mods will probably take it down.

Last edited by LalaCity; 11-19-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #45
kayrae
doot doot doot

HaHaHahaha... My brown skin and features are funny. It's such a riot. I just LOVE it when minorities are compared to monkeys, hahahahaha!

/sarcasm
Old 11-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #46
Louis KC

Quote:
Uh huh. I don't think most people find it funny, actually. And, yeah -- it's pretty damned offensive. And, oh yeah -- we have actual, ya know, black people who frequent these boards. Something to think about.

Plus, I believe racist humor violates the rules of this forum. So it doesn't matter if you find it funny or don't care what the politically correct "prudes" think. It really doesn't belong here and the mods will probably take it down.
It's nice to know that your the arbiter of what everyone thinks is funny.
So, its OK to photoshop a picture of President Bush to make him look like a monkey and thats funny because he's white, but to show that Obama looks like Curious George must be tip-toed around because of his race? Once again the hypocracy amazes me! I hate to tell you this but, even if you look at the picture without taking the racial angle, he looks like Curious George! Jesus!
Old 11-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #47
LalaCity

Quote:
It's nice to know that your the arbiter of what everyone thinks is funny.
So, its OK to photoshop a picture of President Bush to make him look like a monkey and thats funny because he's white, but to show that Obama looks like Curious George must be tip-toed around because of his race? Once again the hypocracy amazes me! I hate to tell you this but, even if you look at the picture without taking the racial angle, he looks like Curious George! Jesus!
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #48
kayrae
doot doot doot

you admitted your racial intent

Quote:
Old 11-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #49
Louis KC

No I did'nt. I admitted that I saw the same angle as I knew the politically correct prudes would. Once again, they always play the race card.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #50
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

From the invaluable Oriental Trading catalog..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monkey.jpg (17.7 KB, 131 views)
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote