Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 11-20-2008, 08:47 AM   #1
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Help - I need a more supportive bra!

I searched for all threads about bras, but couldn't find anything specific to my problem. I have heavy breasts and I really need to find a good supportive bra. I've worn Glamorise bras for years, but they just don't "lift" like they should. I don't like underwires and I prefer a bra that looks great under t-shirts to work blouses. I have a difficult time finding bras that fit properly. I have narrow, sloping shoulders so I need to find a bra with straps that will stay put and because my breasts are heavy - the straps need to be wide and cushioned. I've taken measurements: chest - 46", bust - 54" ribs/underbust - 44". I get different size suggestions, depending on how a company suggests you should measure - one way suggests I buy a size 46 I and the other a 48 DDD/F. I currently wear two sizes - 48G and 46H. It is so confusing. Also, if anyone knows where I can find a devise that will help keep my straps in place, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
I searched for all threads about bras, but couldn't find anything specific to my problem. I have heavy breasts and I really need to find a good supportive bra. I've worn Glamorise bras for years, but they just don't "lift" like they should. I don't like underwires and I prefer a bra that looks great under t-shirts to work blouses. I have a difficult time finding bras that fit properly. I have narrow, sloping shoulders so I need to find a bra with straps that will stay put and because my breasts are heavy - the straps need to be wide and cushioned. I've taken measurements: chest - 46", bust - 54" ribs/underbust - 44". I get different size suggestions, depending on how a company suggests you should measure - one way suggests I buy a size 46 I and the other a 48 DDD/F. I currently wear two sizes - 48G and 46H. It is so confusing. Also, if anyone knows where I can find a devise that will help keep my straps in place, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks!
I have the same problem. I looke awful in my clothes because of heavy knockers. I'm not sure there is a solution though. I hate straps that dig into my shoulders bearing the heavy weight of my boobs. In desperation I ordered this bra:

I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I hope it helps. If it does I'll let you know.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:10 AM   #3
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

I have the same issue. Very heavy chest.
I have found a couple of underwire-less bras from the Avenue that fit ok. They are not perfect, I really need an F and they only come in a DDD at the biggest.

Another, very supportive bra, although not pretty at all, is a sports bra. I wear one when I work out and it really holds my chest up and keeps me from bouncing. BUT it's not very figure flattering and I tend to feel like I have the "mono-boob". But, they're up

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:25 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just curious about why you don't like underwire? I only ask because I know my wife went through a phase of hating them, but that was mostly because she wasn't wearing properly fitted bras, so the unerwires kept poking her, or not sitting in place properly. Once she found properly fitting bras she didn't have trouble with underwires.

Not saying that is your issue, there are probably all sorts of issues with underwires that I'll fortunately never experience
Old 11-20-2008, 10:29 AM   #5
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post

Not saying that is your issue, there are probably all sorts of issues with underwires that I'll fortunately never experience
I can't speak for the OP, but for me, the underwire tends to poke me in my arm pits. As long as I "stand pretty" or sit perfect they don't bother me. But I am an acitve person and I move around alot and when I have to climb under my desk for something or in a cabnet or what ever, it gets annoying getting jabbed in the arm pit.
I still wear underwire though because they do give me good support. But somedays, it can be a literal pain.

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:34 AM   #6
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
I have the same issue. Very heavy chest.
I have found a couple of underwire-less bras from the Avenue that fit ok. They are not perfect, I really need an F and they only come in a DDD at the biggest.

Another, very supportive bra, although not pretty at all, is a sports bra. I wear one when I work out and it really holds my chest up and keeps me from bouncing. BUT it's not very figure flattering and I tend to feel like I have the "mono-boob". But, they're up
Yes I wore the uniboob back in the day. Works great comfortwise. I may try it again but I would really love to have that 'lift and separate' look.

Quote:
Just curious about why you don't like underwire? I only ask because I know my wife went through a phase of hating them, but that was mostly because she wasn't wearing properly fitted bras, so the unerwires kept poking her, or not sitting in place properly. Once she found properly fitting bras she didn't have trouble with underwires.

Undewires always seem to escape from my bras within a few wearings. All of a sudden I've got a near puncture in my underarm because the wire is poking through. I think it is very difficult to find a well fitted underwire bra once you go past a certain size. Either they don't make them in that size or they are made poorly.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 11-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #7
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a 44DD, almost a DDD sometimes because one of my breasts is larger than the other. I love the Lane Bryant wire-free, cotton and lycra bras. They come in many colors. They're not the raciest things around, but they're cute enough if you get a sweet print, and they do the job. They also have nice wide straps that stay put and they give a lot of lift and separation.

If I could get away with it, I'd never wear a bra at all. These LBs are as comfortable as I've found, but nothing beats being "free."
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:40 AM   #8
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

If you have trouble with bra straps falling off your shoulders, I highly recommend getting a racerback design. Very comfortable, and helpful in holding up heavy breasts because the straps that are positioned on a more central part of the body.

Fashion Bug makes a good one (runs up to 48DD). It does have underwire - but I still recommend it for both comfort and support. Plus it makes yer boobies perky .

SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:43 AM   #9
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is a new brand (well new to me anyway) of bras that I have heard good things about. Elila bras, they have a handful of styles, but specifically one that you can get either front or back hook, is a softcup, and has pads on the shoulder straps. Both the back and front hook versions go up to a 50L. Style 1305 (back hook) and style 1515 (front hook).

Just do a search online for elila bras, I know they have them at biggerbras.com, american intimates.com, and several other websites. I've seen them in the roaman's and woman within catalogs too.

Tracy
Old 11-20-2008, 07:41 PM   #10
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

You might like to check out the BelladonnaEyes sizing guide I posted here a while ago. Bra fit is absolutely essential for large breasts and helps so much when it comes to comfort. I certainly felt the difference when I went from ill-fitting 34DDDs and 32Es to 28Gs. Link

A snug band is essential for support. From your measurements, you should definitely try a 42/44J because bra companies do not follow the "add 4 inches to the underbust" rule anymore and as a result, a too-large band size causes the back to ride up. Busty ladies especially need this since shoulder straps alone are not enough, and you can even get away if an even lower back size if you have an extremely squishy back. My underbust measures 26.5" or so and I wear a 28 band, I have virtually no back fat but even then sometimes I feel like a tigher band (unfortunately unavailable) might do me some good. With the right size and a good quality bra, underwire shouldn't be too much of an issue. If you have no luck at all, custom bras are always an option.

I understand that such a size can be extremely difficult to find in the US but do check out Figleaves.com, Biggerbras.com and certain plus size shops. Awesome if you find a place that accepts returns, then you can order a bunch of sizes and send the rest back. Otherwise, do check out the UK sites, we tend to have a bigger and better selection - many sites charge about 5 pounds flat for shipping. Remember to look out for the holiday sales and coupon codes.

Not quite sure what you mean about keeping the straps in place, but if the shoulder straps are too long and fall off the shoulders or you simply need more support, you might want to look at mitten clips and use them to hold to link the back shoulder straps together.

Good luck!

Last edited by Cors; 11-20-2008 at 07:45 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:42 PM   #11
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
There is a new brand (well new to me anyway) of bras that I have heard good things about. Elila bras, they have a handful of styles, but specifically one that you can get either front or back hook, is a softcup, and has pads on the shoulder straps. Both the back and front hook versions go up to a 50L. Style 1305 (back hook) and style 1515 (front hook).

Just do a search online for elila bras, I know they have them at biggerbras.com, american intimates.com, and several other websites. I've seen them in the roaman's and woman within catalogs too.

Tracy
I have heard awesome reviews about Elila bras, and the lady who runs the site is extremely helpful so you might want to check those out.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #12
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Ed,

I agree with what NoNo Kitty and Lilly said about underwires. When I was a smaller size, I could find underwires that fit properly, however, sooner or later, the underwire did poke through.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Old 11-20-2008, 09:55 PM   #13
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Thanks for all your responses everyone! I think you are right about the band size, Cors. I do have a fatty back and even when I followed the measuring instructions, the band still has too much give and tends to slide around. I might try getting a smaller band size and a larger cup size and see if that will make a difference. I've also considered buying a racerback bra to deal with the strap issues. Most bras are fit for an average sized frame and I'm a short person (hence short waisted) and it is very difficult to find a comfortable fit.

Old 11-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #14
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
I've also considered buying a racerback bra to deal with the strap issues. Most bras are fit for an average sized frame and I'm a short person (hence short waisted) and it is very difficult to find a comfortable fit.
Do try attaching mitten clips to the shoulder straps, they do provide the same effect and I do it under racerback tops. ;D
Old 11-21-2008, 01:58 AM   #15
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm a 48B and have problems with underwires. Can't wear them cuz they hurt & dig in. Sometimes esp with sports bras one of my girls will come out from under the bra sticking out from under the bra. They just don't stay perky enough...
Old 11-23-2008, 04:28 PM   #16
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up

I see some women with their boobs all up and perky looking. *sigh* And I long for the day when my boobs will look like that! Lol
I must find a bra that keeps me up, where I can rest my head on these puppies. I fluctuate between a 46 F to a 48 H. But I heard to have them up high u should get a smaller back?? And I also have tons of back fat I'm looking to smooth out. lol sooo I will definitely be keeping a close eye on this thread.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #17
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatfatgirl View Post
I see some women with their boobs all up and perky looking. *sigh* And I long for the day when my boobs will look like that! Lol
I must find a bra that keeps me up, where I can rest my head on these puppies. I fluctuate between a 46 F to a 48 H. But I heard to have them up high u should get a smaller back?? And I also have tons of back fat I'm looking to smooth out. lol sooo I will definitely be keeping a close eye on this thread.
Looks like you and I have similar problems. I'll be watching to see if anyone can name some more brands that might fit better for both of us.

Old 11-23-2008, 05:00 PM   #18
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm the polar opposite of fascinista up there, when it comes to the bra/no bra comfort issue. i cannot STAND not wearing a bra, to the point where i sleep in one most nights of the week. i find not wearing one to be incredibly uncomfortable. i think i just like everything to be locked and loaded, strapped down, hoisted skyward, and not flappy-flopping everywhere. so maybe if i had way smaller, completely perky-type boobs i'd enjoy not wearing a bra more.

also underwires don't bother me at all, but i'm lucky to be a cup size that's widely available in most stores, which i know helps a lot.
i will say that when i was in high school i was a C cup, and in the five or so years after i graduated i grew to a D cup, and in the time i was still wearing bras that were C cups, just out of laziness or stubbornness ("i'm a C i swear! i was measured 9 years ago!!"), and during that time i had a LOT of the underwire-popping-out-and-perforating-me problems that you guys are describing.
until i started wearing D cups, and i haven't had a single underwire issue since.
so if that's an issue you're having, and you're wearing a cup size that CAN be increased, maybe give the next size or two up a try. it helped me.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #19
fa_foo

fa_foo can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
You might like to check out the BelladonnaEyes sizing guide I posted here a while ago. Bra fit is absolutely essential for large breasts and helps so much when it comes to comfort. I certainly felt the difference when I went from ill-fitting 34DDDs and 32Es to 28Gs. Link

A snug band is essential for support. From your measurements, you should definitely try a 42/44J because bra companies do not follow the "add 4 inches to the underbust" rule anymore and as a result, a too-large band size causes the back to ride up. Busty ladies especially need this since shoulder straps alone are not enough, and you can even get away if an even lower back size if you have an extremely squishy back. My underbust measures 26.5" or so and I wear a 28 band, I have virtually no back fat but even then sometimes I feel like a tigher band (unfortunately unavailable) might do me some good. With the right size and a good quality bra, underwire shouldn't be too much of an issue. If you have no luck at all, custom bras are always an option.

I understand that such a size can be extremely difficult to find in the US but do check out Figleaves.com, Biggerbras.com and certain plus size shops. Awesome if you find a place that accepts returns, then you can order a bunch of sizes and send the rest back. Otherwise, do check out the UK sites, we tend to have a bigger and better selection - many sites charge about 5 pounds flat for shipping. Remember to look out for the holiday sales and coupon codes.

Not quite sure what you mean about keeping the straps in place, but if the shoulder straps are too long and fall off the shoulders or you simply need more support, you might want to look at mitten clips and use them to hold to link the back shoulder straps together.

Good luck!
For those of smaller bandsize and larger busts, this group is a godsend.
http://community.livejournal.com/thirty_twod

foo

"women who exude toughness but underneath are big softies.More than any physical trait I find women who carry themselves with a bit of a swagger deathly hot."
--wistful
fa_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:30 PM   #20
blueeyedevie

blueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot pics

I would just be so happy to know that I could find bras to fit.. I have lost weight so I am back into at least the rang where they do start making them again. Least they use to... 58Bis what I need, but I can't find them now, any one, any one, know where I can find one ... even a 58C which use to be more common,it would be big on me but I can stuff a c if I could just find the 58 to go around... It has been so long since I have had a actually bra and not sports bras or tank shirts with bras built in.. I am pretty excited for my search to bring up something... Oh and about keeping bra straps up and help hold up ones breast my grandmothers trick was sewing the straps( that fit around the corners of the beds to keep the sheets on) to make them tighter and then fit them on ether side of the bra straps in the back... LOL it was odd to me.
Hugs Evie
blueeyedevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:25 AM   #21
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_foo View Post
For those of smaller bandsize and larger busts, this group is a godsend.
http://community.livejournal.com/thirty_twod

foo
Already a happy member, thanks!
Old 11-25-2008, 03:08 AM   #22
FunCuteGuy

FunCuteGuy can now change their title

I'm a guy but heavy knockers must suck esp on your back I do love huge boobs but yeah I feel bad for the laidies
Old 11-25-2008, 07:27 AM   #23
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I have the same problem. I look awful in my clothes because of heavy knockers. I'm not sure there is a solution though. I hate straps that dig into my shoulders bearing the heavy weight of my boobs. In desperation I ordered this bra:

I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I hope it helps. If it does I'll let you know.
OK. I got the Playtex bras yesterday and tried them on. They're firm, they lift, they separate. Really firm support. My problem is they are too small. I thought it would be best to send them back and go up a band size. I've discovered however that I bought it in the largest size available. What's worse? All Playtex bras are on sale for $13.99 so I paid too much for them too. They go up to 50DD.

The cons to these bras, they're total granny bras. Old style Playtex cross your heart.... and they do tend to make your boobs look like cones. It's not severe but if you don't like the Jayne Mansfield look I'd keep looking.

@~;~~
Old 11-25-2008, 07:59 AM   #24
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Lilly, so sorry the bras weren't what you needed. I used to wear Playtex, but unfortunately, they don't come in my size anymore (and they now have more "modern" bras too). I'm still looking, but I may settle on trying Glamorise backsupport bras. I'm also looking for something similar to the mitten clips that Cors mentioned.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:37 PM   #25
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
If you have trouble with bra straps falling off your shoulders, I highly recommend getting a racerback design. Very comfortable, and helpful in holding up heavy breasts because the straps that are positioned on a more central part of the body.

Fashion Bug makes a good one (runs up to 48DD). It does have underwire - but I still recommend it for both comfort and support. Plus it makes yer boobies perky .

I own this bra...LOVE IT! The cups are a bit small but that's b/c my boobs are huge but it is so comfy.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote