Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 11-22-2008, 08:56 PM   #1
Omni

Omni has said some nice things
Default A Dish Served Cold - by Omni (SSBBW, Revenge, Domination, Magic ~XWG)

SSBBW, Revenge, Domination, Magic ~XWG - a once humiliated former student exacts revenge on her one time tormenter

[Author's Note: This is a short story that I decided to write for a spur of the moment sort of thing.]

A Dish Served cold
By Omni

Chapter 1: In the beginning

Robin slowly looked up and down at her outfit in the mirror. She stared in awe at the sight of her chunky calves. Mixed in with her extremely large ass that often enough, had someone underneath it. She looked up at her enormous belly that was almost big enough to keep an adult man inside of it. The belly drooped down until it covered her private areas. Her breasts appeared to be the only small parts of her body, effectively appearing to be baby versions of her belly.

She looked up at her massive amounts of chins that lead to her large mouth and puffy lips. Robin had long dark brown hair with hundreds of split ends that appeared to have never been checked. Her eyes were pale brown. Robin had large puffy cheeks, giving her face the appearance of a squirrelBut now her mind wasn't on her appearance, but only satisfying her appetite.

"I hope Mcdonalds isn't closed yet." She said as she looked at the clock near the mirror. The clock clearly read "7:47 PM" Robin slowly walked towards the table near her. A chore that took a few minutes. Robin quickly grabbed her coat and slowly left the apartment.

5 days earlier

"What do you mean your breaking up with me?" Robin asked as she held her cellular phone to her ear. Dark streaming tears stemmed from her pale blue eyes onto her small cheeks. Slight squealing noises came from her words.

"It's just that... well Robin your getting too health conscious. Yesterday you told me all you ate the day before was a salad. I am worried I performing a bad example for you," her boyfriend Brad had said calmly over the phone. Brad was a trainer at the gym Robin went to. She hit it off with him only a few weeks before.

"FINE THEN!" Robin yelled into her phone. She threw the phone at a nearby wall in her apartment. It broke into smaller pieces and fell onto the floor.

Robin sobbed into her pillow for the next few hours. Her bleach blond hair streamed into her face. Her hair was regularly dyed and was so well taken care of that, if Robin ever found so much as a grey hair she went to a nearby hair salon to see if there were more.

After a while Robin's depression soon turned into anger. She quickly jumped from her bed and went into the bathroom. "Who does he think he is? Breaking up with Robin Thompson."

She growled as she stepped onto her scale. An even "110 pounds" read on the small LCD screen.

"Perfect as always" She smirked as she stepped off the scale. Robin slowly adjusted her B cup breasts and checked to see if there were any abnormalities. Then walked out of her bathroom

Robin quickly sat down at her small couch and reached for the remote. Her TV was a large flat screen that reflected the entire apartment. As she flicked it on Robin quickly switched to a soap opera.

"Ooh I hope Joshua marries Christa in this episode" She said wiping the tears from her face. Robin quickly sat up and reached for a pillow nearest her. Soap operas were Robins way of dealing with her problems. Whenever she was getting emotional she would watch an episode of her favorite TV show "Live and Let Die"

~~Meanwhile~~

In the next building over a clicking sound could be heard. The building across the street from Robin's apartment complex was a burnt out building. It sat there for years on end, only recently gaining attention. The building apparently was bought out by a major advertising company and was slated to be burnt down.

The clicking sound came from a large high caliber rifle. The wielder could not be seen from Robin's position. As the rifle clicked the sound of a small round could be heard moving into position. Robin barely noticed as a small dart escaped the rifle's barrel and pierced her right shoulder.

"Aaahhh!" She whimpered slightly. Robin slowly closed her eyes and felt her head fall onto the pillow near her. The TV characters continued talking. As the figure in the shadows disappeared, the character Joshua said "Will you marry me?"

Chapter 2: The plan

12 hours later

"Oh of course I do" Robin was at her wedding. The smell of cake and flowers wavered all around. She was dressed in a short, petite wedding dress. She looked at the face of Brad opposite her in a tuxedo. Barely able to contain his bulging muscles.

As she reached out and kissed Brad a very sharp amount of pain entered her face. Robin recoiled in pain as she returned back to reality. Her eyes opened to see a very large and plump hand reach out and slap her again.

"Wake up already" A deep voice growled towards her. Robin screamed for several seconds until again, she was slapped.

"Will you SHUT UP!?" The voice said again. Robin whimpered for several seconds until the hand returned.

"Where am I?" Robin said as tears streamed down her cheeks. She could feel her tongue moving around in her mouth slowly.

"Who are you? This must be some mistake?" She said quietly.

The deep voice laughed in the darkness. Finally a clicking sound could be heard. Robin's eyes cried out in pain as the darkness finally disappeared. As her eyes began to adjust she looked at her surroundings

Robin was inside what appeared to be a very old apartment. The apartment had plain dark brown wallpaper. Robin's eyes wandered towards the furniture. The apartment only contained the chair Robin was in, the chair the person opposite her was in, and a large dark brown moth eaten couch next to her. The rest of the apartment was completely bare.

The person opposite her was a woman in her late twenties. About the same age as Robin was. Robin was disgusted with the woman's appearance. She was morbidly obese, with her lower half being the biggest part of her body. Her calves were almost balloons. With her ass being just two large slabs of meat. Her belly was enormous and Robin almost felt intimidated by it. As if she was going to eat her. The woman's neck was almost non existent as it sprouted what looked like hundreds of double chins. Her face had puffy cheeks that lead up to dark brown eyes. She had dirty brown hair that Robin felt needed attention.

"So Robin. Do you remember me?" The woman said moving her chair closer to her. Robin strained to see who the woman was. She was vaguely familiar.

"... um..." Robin continued to strain to see who she was. "Marina Johnstone?" She asked quietly.

"Yes. So you do remember me. Do you remember the awful punishment you gave me in high school?" She asked her.

Robin actually did remember Marina. Robin was apart of the cheerleader clique in High school. Marina was a loner who mostly spent her time reading in the library. Robin had no greater pleasure in high school then tormenting Marina with her friends. Insulting her weight (which in high school was only just a little more then Robin's was). Insulting how well she did in school, claiming she was a lesbian, among other things. Once while in the showers after Physical Education. Robin asked the star quarterback of the football team to break open Marina's P.E. Locker. Once he did Robin threw her panties at her while she was showering. Saying "Look how large your towel is. Oh wait, that's your UNDERWEAR." This prompted Marina to cry as all the other girls began laughing at her.

"You... look... different." Robin said to Marina. Marina defiantly looked much different in the ten years since high school.

"Yes I do don't I?" Marina said slowly in between breaths. "I guess its because while in High school I had an eating disorder. It began to become worse and here I am sitting before you."

Marina's belly began to growl loudly.

"What are you going to do to me?" Robin asked in a scared tone. She was afraid Marina was going to take out a butcher knife and try to eat her.

"Oh isn't it obvious Robin? I am going to get revenge." Marina said laughing

Chapter 3: The smell of disaster

"How are you... going to get revenge?" Robin asked as more tears fell from her eyes and onto her cheeks. Her heart was beating into her ears from terror.

"Well it's quite complicated." She said ever so slowly. Robin quickly tried to stand up. But noticed both her hands and feet were tied to the chair she was sitting at. "You see. After high school I took chemistry in College. While there I found out about a certain formula that can alter DNA and the brain."

Marina's fat hands slowly reached for a briefcase beside her. Marina's fingers looked like inflated sausages with nails.

"Now first lets get you out of that chair." Marina slowly took a syringe from the briefcase and filled it. Robin struggled to get free but was soon taken hold of by Marina's grip. A clear blue liquid was injected into her neck.

Soon something came apon Robin. She felt as if she was getting an orgasm. She moaned for several minutes as the need to get free disappeared. Marina untied Robin from the chair and carried her to the nearby bedroom. As Robin moaned from pleasure Marina quickly undressed Robin. All Robin wore was a blue T-shirt and a small skirt. Her heels had disappeared. Marina undressed Robin down to her bra and panties.

Marina tied Robin down to the bed, then slowly injected Robin with another liquid. She quickly passed out in orgasm.

(To be continued)

Last edited by Observer; 11-25-2008 at 10:48 PM.
Omni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:53 PM   #2
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is getting good!!!

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:23 PM   #3
metatroncubed

metatroncubed has said some nice things

snap its on now
metatroncubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:17 AM   #4
Burke_Rakers

Burke_Rakers has said some nice things
Default I am LOVING THIS STORY!!!

Please continue when you can!
Burke_Rakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:58 PM   #5
Omni

Omni has said some nice things

Here we are. The thrilling conclusion to "A Dish Served Cold"

Chapter 4: Some assembly required

Robin didn't know what to take of her surroundings. She looked around and peered at the ropes binding her at her wrists and ankles. She tugged at both of her wrists, but it was futile. They were to heavily tied to the bedposts.

Robin looked up to see Marina slouching at a very large chair. She was completely naked, save for a very large corset and panties. Robin felt like retching when she looked upon her adversary's fat, sweaty, naked form. Marina grinned broadly as she made fake barfing noises.

"Oh I wouldn't look upon me with such disgust Robin. You will soon see and feel just how much ridicule you have put on me, when it put onto you." Robin didn't know what to make of what she said. It didn't make any sense. Then Marina pointed to the ceiling. Robin looked up and saw herself staring at a very large mirror that reflected the entire bed. Robin saw that she was wearing a matching corset and panties that were a combo to Marina.

"What is going on here?" she said quickly. It wasn't loud or anything, she just sounded sharp and violent.

"Oh quick to the point? Well I might as well tell you. The corset you and I are wearing are called the Transmogrificas. They were rather hard to find. But anyway, I digress." Robin didn't even know what "Digress" meant. But she continued to listen.

"Anyway. I have injected my own brand of cerebral fluid into your veins. Once I recite the special incantation your mind will open up and the corset will take effect. The wearers of both corsets will "Switch". Namely you will become me, and I will become you."

Robin felt like laughing. This sounded almost like a science fiction or fantasy novel that she read in high school. "Alright cowgirl. If you think your little "Magic" Will work do your best. But I think we are a little old for hocus pocus"

Robin looked and saw Marina wink for a second. Then she opened her wide mouth and began reciting in a strange language. "Natuu Verrrattta Nikto".

Chapter 5: Metamorphosis

Robin didn't feel the effects immediately. Actually it was almost a tickling sensation in her feet. She slowly began to laugh as she moved her feet in circles. However she soon stopped laughing as she witnessed what occurred on the mirror. Her two big toes began to balloon in size. Slowly moving outwards and growing into small potatoes. Her feet began to double in size. She soon went up 3 sizes in shoes. She screamed hysterically as it occurred.

"Come on Robin. You can't scream forever. Soon you'll just run out of energy," Marina said from across the room. Indeed she was right. Before long Robin soon found herself puffing for air.

Her feet now resembled fat, rotten potatoes. Soon she felt a warm feeling in her calves. She moaned in pleasure as her calves began to grow wider. They ballooned several centimeters outward before effectively doubling in width.

"Why... are you doing this..." she asked as she moaned.

"For revenge. I know you won't have the willpower to lose the weight. You will spend the rest of your life hated by the rest of the thin obsessed world."

She said it in a way, as if she was waiting for her to say it.

Soon the pleasure doubled and Robin felt the instinct to reach for her clitoris. But her hands were to tightly tied to reach down bellow her. Her thigh bones began to grow far bigger. Robin watched in horror and ecstasy how her thighs soon resembled large chicken legs. Her thighs blew up very quickly, effectively leaving absolutely no gap between them. Robin also felt a very shivering wave of pleasure in her clitoris as it grew larger and more rounded.

"You should have seen my bill for vibrators last month," Marina laughed like crazy. It annoyed Robin to no end. Robin noticed her black panties were stretching to accommodate her size. Soon it became a non existent thong. Her ass ballooned behind her until she could no longer feel her back on the bed.

"Alright. I guess it's time to cut you loose," Marina said walking over. Soon Robin felt the ropes that binded her to the bed cut loose. Immediately after doing this Robin reached for her crotch and began to masturbate.

"Oooooh" It was a pleasure unlike no other. She felt so good, yet so bad for doing it. Marina began laughing for several minutes until Robin began sweating compulsively. Soon Robin stopped and began gasping for air.

Marina quickly helped Robin off the bed. As Robin stood up she felt very heavy. Marina quickly brought another mirror towards the both of them.

Robin's appearance was very comical. Her entire lower body was almost three times as big as her upper body. While Marina was quite the opposite. Her entire lower body was comical because it was suspending her giant stomach. Which was now slowly retracting into her body. Soon Robin looked down and shrieked

Robin's flat stomach began to bubble out. It came out as a very large bubble and slowly continued to move. Robin felt her entire stance change as she began to slouch. She felt heavier with each passing breath. Soon her chest began to move out as her boobs ballooned into watermellons. Finally Robin's stomach stopped ballooning out when it was so wide she could no longer reach her fingers around it. Her stomach drooped over her crotch, acting like a chastity belt. Robin's corset was also growing with the stomach.

Soon Robin felt her throat begin to grow. She moved her hands towards her neck and soon felt it disappear. A very large ring of fat began to grow on her neck. Soon she no longer had a neck as it was covered in hundreds of chins. Robin gasped as she shrieked. "What are you doing to me."

It surprised her to no end that Marina's voice came out of her mouth.

Robin felt sharp pain as her face began to rearrange. Her cheek bones grew twice as large. Her mouth doubled in size with her lips. She physically witnessed her tongue grow wider to accommodate it. Soon her eyes began to become a dull brown. Robin witnessed as her hair slowly became greasy and uneven. It dulled to dark brown and flowed everywhere, down to her shoulders. She soon had dark bangs in her eyes. Robin shrieked as she saw Marina staring at her in the face. Robin shrieked again as when she turned around, she saw herself.

"Well now. Wasn't that fun Marina?" Robin said to her. Suddenly Marina felt strange. She could no longer remember her name. It was slowly disappearing. Replacing itself with a new name. A name she suddenly knew the meaning to.

"Well I can't stay long you fat cow; I have to go see my boyfriend Brad. I hope I can patch things up with him," Robin sneered.

The new Marina, formerly Robin, attempted to walk and stop her. But as soon as she stepped a very large bead of sweat came out of her forehead. She felt so tired that she fell on her pillowy ass. A very loud and smelly fart erupted from behind her. Marina began crying as soon as she heard the door to the apartment close.

Epilogue

After a few hours of crying Marina got up and walked, ever so slowly. Around the apartment. She noticed had Robin left some of her leftover clothes behind. Most of them were just very large bras, skirts and blouses. But there were also quite a few shoes behind. Marina slowly pulled on a few clothes and entered the bathroom.

Marina slowly looked up and down at her outfit in the mirror. She stared in awe at the sight of her chunky calves. Mixed in with her extremely large ass that often enough, had someone underneath it. She looked up at her enormous belly that was almost big enough to keep an adult man inside of it. The belly drooped down until it covered her private areas. Her breasts appeared to be the only small parts of her body, effectively appearing to be baby versions of her belly.

She looked up at her massive amounts of chins that lead to her large mouth and puffy lips. Marina now had long dark brown hair with hundreds of split ends that appeared to have never been checked. Her eyes were pale brown. Marina had large puffy cheeks, giving her face the appearance of a squirrel. But now her mind wasn't on her appearance, but only satisfying her appetite.

"I hope Mcdonalds isn't closed by the time I get there," she said as she looked at the clock near the mirror. The clock clearly read "7:47 PM" Marina slowly walked towards the table near her, a chore that took a few minutes. Marina quickly grabbed her coat and slowly left the apartment.

THE END

Last edited by Observer; 11-25-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Omni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

Gods above, this is a good story

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:01 PM   #7
Archangel
Winged Author

Archangel can now change their title

Nice, concise revenge story. Thank you for posting.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 04:03 PM   #8
Chubzhac

Chubzhac has said some nice things

If Robin now has Marina's personality and, presumably, her memories, what's stopping her from just tracking "Robin" down and reversing what happened?
Chubzhac is offline   Reply With Quote