Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-28-2008, 08:53 AM   #1
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking *blink*

well the forum is still here.
So, actually, am I.
Just haven't had internet for a while, and now I'm stealing a friend's connection. ^.^
Anyone miss me?
I've missed being around here. Not like I really have anyone to talk to in real life, see.
I can try to be around, and I have been, but I'm back in school and keeping oddly normal hours, so it's hard to get the computer to myself with no one looking over my shoulder. *sigh*
And this is NOT a forum to have a shoulderwatcher on. *grumble*
So. What have I missed? *giggles at the absurdity of the question*
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:16 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl View Post
So, actually, am I.
Just haven't had internet for a while, and now I'm stealing a friend's connection. ^.^
Anyone miss me?
I've missed being around here. Not like I really have anyone to talk to in real life, see.
I can try to be around, and I have been, but I'm back in school and keeping oddly normal hours, so it's hard to get the computer to myself with no one looking over my shoulder. *sigh*
*Waves* I was actually thinking about you the other day, in a "what ever happened to.....?" sort of way, except that I couldn't think of your user name, so it was more "what ever happened that that young lady who did the car customization/upgrades, who was going through a ton of crap but who seemed like such a cool and fascinating person? Darn, I hope she comes back some day, I want to know what happened next with her!"

So cool that within a week you post!

What schooling are you doing? Are you still working with cars, or is that on hold for now? Any more peace with your body? (I seem to recall you were having health problems, as well as accepting your body issues? But I could be confused, its been a while...)

Anyway, I'm glad you made it back, I hope you'll find some more computer time to yourself in the future
Old 11-28-2008, 04:57 PM   #3
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl View Post
So, actually, am I.
Anyone miss me?
WB (((TANKGIRL))) long time no seeeeeeum...what are you studying?
SSDD here....but good to see you
Old 12-01-2008, 01:25 PM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey there! I missed ya. You were always good for amusing comments

Welcome back to the world of the intarwebs.