Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: How do you feel about this squashing stuff?
I could care less. 26 23.01%
I am worried for those freaks that like it. 1 0.88%
I am interested and want to try squashing someone. 11 9.73%
I am interested and want to try being squashed. 30 26.55%
I love squashing people as much as anything. 6 5.31%
I love being squashed as much as anything. 43 38.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2008, 03:03 PM   #26
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

My BF likes being 'squashed' plenty, he's always asking me to stretch out on him. I don't mind doing it, infact it can be quite comfy at times. It's nothing sexual though, more like a different type of cuddling and even play.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #27
ecortez766

ecortez766 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post
My BF likes being 'squashed' plenty, he's always asking me to stretch out on him. I don't mind doing it, infact it can be quite comfy at times. It's nothing sexual though, more like a different type of cuddling and even play.
Well even that could lead to other things also.
ecortez766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #28
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Still waiting for a BBW to strut up and down my spine.

It needs a good crack!

My ex-husband used to constantly ask me to walk on his back....I never did for fear of hurting him badly.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #29
ecortez766

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
My ex-husband used to constantly ask me to walk on his back....I never did for fear of hurting him badly.
I don't think you are heavy enough to hurt anyone.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:12 PM   #30
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecortez766 View Post
Well even that could lead to other things also.
True, it could lead to that. But so far in a bit over 3 years it never has. It's just how we cuddle and hang out, odd as that may seem. He takes his fair share of squashing and laying on me too.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:14 PM   #31
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lol, don't let the "fat girl angles" fool you. I'm quite big......
Plus, he was very thin back then......and I didn't have the benefit of chatter on Dimensions either at that time. As in I have seen the other convos about squashing and how it usually doesn't hurt the guy like I thought it would

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 12-24-2008, 09:23 PM   #32
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Quote:
I just want to add that I had my 170 pound friend walk on my back to crack it and she seriously hurt me.. I could barely walk for like three days and I had to go to the chiropractor to get stuff worked out. Just sayin'
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 09:15 AM   #33
ecortez766

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I just want to add that I had my 170 pound friend walk on my back to crack it and she seriously hurt me.. I could barely walk for like three days and I had to go to the chiropractor to get stuff worked out. Just sayin'
Well it also has to do on how you step on someone when you walk on thier back to.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:20 PM   #34
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well it also has to do on how you step on someone when you walk on thier back to.
I'm sure that's true and everything, but I'm just saying.. 170 pounds felt more like 500 pounds when it was cracking my back in half.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:44 PM   #35
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I did it to a guy that doesn't claim to be an FA....and I was his "first fat chick". I did it as a joke......but the expression on his face was one of totally being turned on by it.

So....true "test" of whether or not a guy really digs the fat chicks? Maybe......
I think you're onto something... a perfect FA test for guys!

I LOVE getting completely squashed by a really fat woman-the fatter the better. The softness and weight really turns me on.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:46 PM   #36
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have never been squashed by to much weight myself by a woman so that I didn't like it. I don't know what my limit might be in regard to the way I enjoy being squashed by a woman. Near 600 pounds isn't to much. Then getting into weight much more than that and mobility might be an issue, but I haven't any experience with women more than that weight.

And I was counting on you FFA's too, that like getting squashed under fat men. I knew it wasn't just those guys like myself that like being flattened by fat women but those ladies that like to be under fat men aswell. I knew it.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:11 AM   #37
OneVBguy

OneVBguy can now change their title

I like it in many aspects.

I love the feel of being dominated, love the physical intimateness of it. It's very sensual and sexual.

It also seems to be therapeutic. My back tends to ache a little chronically, prolly from being tall. I had someone very heavy lay on me, my body popped, crackled delicously it was awesome to feel so controlled and helpless as they breathed down on me....

Next day my ribs ached a bit, my back felt wonderful for several days after! I think for that reason I wouldn't mind a regular even just to do that.
OneVBguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:06 AM   #38
OneVBguy

OneVBguy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I love to be straddled by bhms and ssbhms (forward or backward). It makes me hot and ready.
I have to admit, while usually liking the "other side" there's something about a small woman(or man) under me I like as well.
though I'm not that big at 230/6'5, I'm solid.
OneVBguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #39
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneVBguy View Post
though I'm not that big at 230/6'5, I'm solid.
Post pix plz kthx