Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Dimensions Market Place

Old 12-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default New jewels in the Adorn Me store.

Couldn't figure out where to put this one. I don't want to put it in the original thread, which announces the opening -- that was a while ago. Don't want to put it in the sale thread, as the sale is over. So I guess I'll keep this thread for posting new designs posted to the store.

I got the ring sizers in that I posted about earlier, for those of you who don't know your ring sizes for your ring fingers, and uploaded four pair of earrings to the store tonight. Here is a little peek, with more in the store.

Some amazing acrylic beads (yes, acrylic!) highlighted with jet Czech glass flowers and little clear AB swarovskis, with sterling wire and lever back ear wires.

Amber vintage lucite twist beads made with sterling, on extra-long kidney ear wires.

The same earrings, only made with light topaz/champagne-colored beads.

Love the color of these so much, I'm showing two...

Pale pink vintage rosebud beads and sterling.

Thanks for looking at my addiction!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:45 AM   #2
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

They are all beautiful. I especially like the last pair. The possibilities of the things that you can create are endless, only limited by your imagination.
Are you dreaming of designs while you are sleeping?
Do you plan to expand your range in your Etsy store with other items, or will you stick exclusively to jewellery?
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:30 AM   #3
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you, Shosh. Under general circumstances, making jewelry is a very Zen, calming thing, and I love it. I don't think I dream about it, but as I'm laying in bed, before I fall asleep, my mind sees images of things I'm going to make, so that it's like my subconscious is designing while I'm drifting off. I have to be careful not to get too into that, or it can actually keep me awake.

I have some other items, like accessories -- the silver and gold polishing clots and the ring sizers, but in my other Etsy store, my Fractal Girl store, I offer my art prints and will be starting to sell ACEO prints, which are little, trading card sized bits of art. I've been getting the urge to draw a bit again, so I might expand that store a bit -- the poor, neglected thing -- if I ever actually start drawing again. That store is here. I used to crochet, and occasionally I think I wouldn't mind making scarves, but the thing is, I don't even have the hours in the day, or enough arms, to just even make all of the jewellery I have supplies, and designs in my head, for. LOL!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 12-04-2008, 01:08 PM   #4
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have to tell you Tina your jewelry is just lovely. You are so good at not overdoing a design. Simple elegance is what I see in your designs.

Now - to find some money to buy a piece.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:12 PM   #5
Tina
Older and wiser now

Sandie, what lovely compliments. Thank you!

I'm taking a break from it all today and will be going to bed soon to rest. It's been a busy couple of weeks.

Old 12-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #6
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Great new stuff Tina!
Old 01-15-2009, 12:26 AM   #7
Tina
Older and wiser now

Have been offline a lot working, so I figured I'd show a few of the things I've been working on (one I made previously but re-photographed, because the photos were so bad), all available here.

Old 01-15-2009, 03:31 AM   #8
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Those earrings with the red on them are so cute! You do a good job making them...
Old 01-15-2009, 11:45 PM   #9
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thank you kindly, Cheryl.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #10
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey T!

Recognize this?

<-----------------
Old 01-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #11
Tina
Older and wiser now

OMG, yes!! Is it working out well for you, Angie? It looks very sparkly on you!

Old 01-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #12
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
OMG, yes!! Is it working out well for you, Angie? It looks very sparkly on you!
It's working out great! I love it!!! It's the skin contrast, lol!
Old 01-17-2009, 02:14 AM   #13
Tina
Older and wiser now

You know, it could be. It is a lovely contrast. I'm so glad the ring is working for you, Angie. Makes me happy.

Old 01-20-2009, 03:29 PM   #14
Tina
Older and wiser now

Just thought I'd share one of the new pieces of jewelry I uploaded recently. It's called the Isabella Marie bracelet and has a Romantic Era feel, with a drop hanging from a chain from the filigree. Available in YOUR size, of course. It's here.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:22 AM   #15
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tina, I love your jewelry. I hope to buy something in the near future!
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:10 AM   #16
Tina
Older and wiser now

Hi Tania, thank you very much. And welcome to Dimensions!!

Old 01-21-2009, 09:34 AM   #17
Kouskous

Kouskous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKouskous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just stopped by to check out your newest creations Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!! You have a fabulous talent for bringing various elements, colors, and textures together!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:57 AM   #18
Tina
Older and wiser now

That's so kind of you to say. Thank you! It's become my passion -- and I'm knee deep into the roses lately. I've got a dozen pieces coming up using roses in various colors. Just can't get them made and photographed and listed fast enough. You know how it is when you have the drive to create, though -- it's just plain fun. I envy your sewing talent. I've always enjoyed designing clothing, but can only make pillows. Truly, I sew the ugliest crap ever. Hideous. If only I could sew what I design in my head I'd be good to go, but nope. Took classes and everything, and I'm an idiot at the sewing machine.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #19
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks, Tina!
Old 01-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #20
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thank YOU, Tania. You are lovely, BTW. I was looking at your profile photo and you remind me of an actress I cannot put my finger on right now... I'll think of it... later, I guess. LOL

Update: another rose necklace. I'm on a total rose kick these days!

Found here...

Old 01-22-2009, 11:44 AM   #21
Kouskous

Kouskous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKouskous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm lovin' that blue/green one your stuff really has that classic vintage feel, very feminine and beautiful- and hey, the roses are working so if it is a rose kick you are on- run with it Thank you BTW for your compliments on my sewing
Old 01-23-2009, 12:20 AM   #22
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Thank YOU, Tania. You are lovely, BTW. I was looking at your profile photo and you remind me of an actress I cannot put my finger on right now... I'll think of it... later, I guess. LOL.
Dang, thank you so much for saying that! :*

I so seriously want one of the rose necklaces! And the lotus earrings. Hopefully next month!
Old 01-26-2009, 02:35 PM   #23
Tina
Older and wiser now

Hmmm... the lotus earrings just happen to be sold, coincidentally.

On another note, Here are my latest. They match but are sold separately, so that no one is forced into buying a set:

Gothic Rose, My Dark Valentine, a Romantic Era necklace -- (seen here):

Gothic Night earrings -- (seen here):

Old 01-26-2009, 03:37 PM   #24
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Hahah! I started feeling sorry for myself until I remembered who actually bought the earrings!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #25
Tina
Older and wiser now

Heh. Silly.