Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Dimensions Market Place

Old 02-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #26
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The White Rose Breathes of Love - a Romantic necklace
It's here.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #27
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So beautiful!
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:04 PM   #28
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you, Tania. So nice of you to post.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 02-13-2009, 07:35 PM   #29
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Miss Tina!

I totally love my earrings. They were purchased a couple of months ago but last week was the first time I was able to actually see and wear them (my mom tucked them away and kept forgetting to mail them out). The style is perfect for me and I received several compliments on how nice they looked.

Once things settle down I plan on paying another little visit to Adorn Me.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:40 PM   #30
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Have been offline a lot working, so I figured I'd show a few of the things I've been working on (one I made previously but re-photographed, because the photos were so bad), all available here.

Yeah.....I just ordered these!
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:16 AM   #31
Tina
Older and wiser now

That was you?!! I was trying to figure out who you were. You have a convo over there.

Isa, thank you for posting! I'm so glad to hear that you're diggin' your earrings. Hearing such things makes me crazily happy. I just live for that stuff.

I have been percolating a new earring line for a while now and finally did it. These earrings are for those who just like short earrings, not dangly, and yet not just posts, either. They're called the Petite Posey collection. I have a couple more pairs to upload, but here are a few pics of what I have just finished uploading to the store.

With bumble bees and crystals...

See here...

Without bumble bees and crystals...

See here...

See here

Thanks for looking.

Old 02-14-2009, 03:28 AM   #32
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

your jewelry is so classy and gorgeous! i love it.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #33
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love your jewelry and it makes me incredibly sad that I can't wear earrings.
Have you ever thought of fashioning some body jewelry plugs?

Also, if that first pair of earrings had a necklace, it would be mine.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #34
Tina
Older and wiser now

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
your jewelry is so classy and gorgeous! i love it.
Hi Ms. B, and thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I love your jewelry and it makes me incredibly sad that I can't wear earrings.
Have you ever thought of fashioning some body jewelry plugs?
Okay, so this is where I show my ignorance: plugs?

I have considered making ear cuffs, but (along with a hundred other would-be designs) I just haven't done it yet.
Quote:
Also, if that first pair of earrings had a necklace, it would be mine.
I'm happy to take custom orders, Ashley, and have on numerous occasions. If you were to want just a necklace, that can easily be done. If you're interested, just PM me; if not, no sweat.

Old 02-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #35
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hi Ms. B, and thank you!

Okay, so this is where I show my ignorance: plugs?

I have considered making ear cuffs, but (along with a hundred other would-be designs) I just haven't done it yet.

I'm happy to take custom orders, Ashley, and have on numerous occasions. If you were to want just a necklace, that can easily be done. If you're interested, just PM me; if not, no sweat.
Hey Tina -

Plugs are what people wear in pierced ear holes that have been stretch to larger gauges. Most of what we jewelry makers make up is 18-20 gauge earwres - but for people that have gauged up to a 12, 8, 6 gauge or even larger, plugs are the glass, wood, metal that sorta look likes a little plug that fills the hole.

Here are some from my fav online pierced store:

(BTW - your new stuff is very pretty, as always!!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 6.jpg (21.7 KB, 181 views)
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:27 PM   #36
Tina
Older and wiser now

You know, Sandie, I wondered if that was what was being referred to, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for posting the pic -- and for the sweet words.

Ashley, I wouldn't have the first idea how I'd make them with the equipment I have on hand, I'm sorry to say. I wish I had the setup I used to have access to, but that was a long time ago, and was a fully outfitted professional jeweler I worked for. Now, I'll be doing good to get a ball peen and steel slab.

Old 02-16-2009, 10:53 PM   #37
Tina
Older and wiser now

Teal? Choose your ear wire.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #38
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls_girl26 View Post
Yeah.....I just ordered these!
Tina! I am absolutely, over-the-moon, in love with my earrings! The pictures don't do them justice - AT ALL! I'm so happy they got here in time for my trip to Arizona/California. I will be sure to get a picture of me wearing them to share with you.

Melissa
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #39
Tina
Older and wiser now

Yay!! Melissa, I am SO happy you are pleased. Those earrings are so simple, which is part of what I like about them. And I love their little speckled egg-like quality. I'm so glad you like them, too. A picture would be FANtastic! Thank you -- and thank you for letting me know how pleased you are!

Have a blast on your trip, Melissa.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:36 PM   #40
Tina
Older and wiser now

I have now brought my shipping prices down to no more than $2.50 for all jewelry shipped to lower 48 US destinations. Wish I could do it for Canada and the other locales I ship to, but it's still expensive to mail outside the US. I'm always looking for the least expensive way, though, so when I find it, Ill bring those prices down, too.

Here are a few things I've uploaded in the last few days...

The Modernist - Ultralong Modern earrings

Chloe - long garnet waterfall earrings

Aged Cognac on Ice, necklace and earring set

Lilac Quartz, necklace and earring set

Old 02-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #41
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great as always, Tina.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:54 PM   #42
Tina
Older and wiser now

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Tania, I ADORE your quote.

And thank you for the kind comment.

Old 02-28-2009, 12:46 AM   #43
Tina
Older and wiser now

Ahhhh. Fresh, new digs.

A couple of things. First, if you look at the my shop, in the Sold section, and there's something you love, just message me and the odds are very good I can re-create it for you. There are some favorites that I continue to make over and over again, but some others that I *can* make again but just don't think to. So drop me a line here or there if you're so-inspired.

Next, I'd also like to invite you to join the Adorn Me mailing list, as we will have sales several times per year that will be for list members exclusively. We will not spam you or send lots of emails, but it does give you an opportunity that the average person surfing by the store won't have. If you're interested, please go to: http://www.adornmejewelry.net/contact.php and choose the "Add me to your mailing list" option. There will be an excellent, private, sale at Adorn Me within the next two month's time.

Lastly, I thought I'd show a sample of some of the more recent items uploaded to Adorn Me. I have a bunch of things made but not photographed, as the sun has not been cooperating lately, so more will be coming soon.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and to those who have read this far, thank you.

Old 02-28-2009, 11:33 AM   #44
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Beautiful stuff, honey. I especially love those orange flowers. Adorable, and just my style.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #45
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thank you, Vick. And thanks for lookin'!

Old 02-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #46
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You wouldn't happen to have those flowers in... um... purple, wouldya?
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:41 PM   #47
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gorgeous as usual!

I looove your pictures! They capture the colours and designs so well and the well thought out background really brings out the beauty of each piece! <3
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 10:18 PM   #48
Tina
Older and wiser now

No, honey, no purple. Blue, though, I think, but no purple, no teal and no grey, dagnabbit. I have some of the most gorgeous vintage lucite teal beads, though. Can't wait to work with them soon.

Thanks you very much, Cors. It's nice when people notice. I took photos today of six items that aren't in my store yet (half of the last batch still hasn't been put in the store yet -- it can be a process) and I took around 250 photos. I probably take too many pictures, but I want them to look just so and try to get just the right shot. And yet, I also don't want someone to write after receiving their order and say, "Wow. They looked so much better in the photos! What happened?"

Old 03-01-2009, 11:52 AM   #49
Tina
Older and wiser now

Creamy White Wild Rose Adjustable Plus-Size Ring

Old 03-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #50
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
....snip.... I took photos today of six items that aren't in my store yet (half of the last batch still hasn't been put in the store yet -- it can be a process) and I took around 250 photos. I probably take too many pictures, but I want them to look just so and try to get just the right shot. And yet, I also don't want someone to write after receiving their order and say, "Wow. They looked so much better in the photos! What happened?"
Boy do I hear ya, Tina! Ain't that photo taking thing a pain?! I've gotta take pics of some new knitwear today - and yarn doesn't photograph nearly as well as sparkly jewelry.

You always do a lovely job of your photos!
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote