Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-08-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default more vids please

There are so many sites and vids out there of women showing off that I had to make a comment to encourage all you big yummy men. Please take advantage of places like youtube and dailymotion to show us your juicy bodies in all their glory.

Ffa's like myself would love pics and vids of you eating, walking, sitting, and most of all squashing. Please feel free to submit your fantasy's of eating, growing and squasing in the form of vids, pics, and stories because we really appreciate it.

To start it off, I would like to tell you all a part of a fantasy of mine. I would love to be seduced by a bottom heavy ssbhm and have him straddle me so i could rub his big butt and belly.

Any bhm or ffa please share your fantasy because i would love to hear it.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Nomnomnom!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:14 PM   #3
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Truth is, youtube is a good source for those types of videos. There are lots of guy videos, but girls are a rarity there for some reason. Youtube seems to see the women doing it much more offensive. Most of the guys doing it are gay, but it's still something for you girls to watch. I tried my hand awhile back, but deleted the account eventually. Got lots of compliments though...it was kinda creepy with all the guys being the commenters.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #4
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Um...I have never bothered to take much video of myself. Well, there is that clip, but it isn't one I'm going to circulate...Ppppft! :P

I mean, what if I wanted to run for office some day?

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 06:45 PM   #5
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Lol WillSpark... I've noticed all the BHM ones are chubs and bears lol
Old 12-28-2008, 09:17 PM   #6
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ive got one of um something cough private if anyone wants to see lol pm me
Old 12-30-2008, 06:04 PM   #7
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default share with me

I am loving the vids guys...

In the tone of lestat in queen of the damned...."MORE"...
Old 12-31-2008, 01:48 PM   #8
chicken legs
yawn

Default ironic

As much as I love pics and vids...I am totally stumped as to posting them myself..and I am in the I.T. field.

So if some of you wise old posters can give me some pointers I would greatly appreciate.

I am running on Vista
Old 12-31-2008, 05:16 PM   #9
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Uh you know you could have asked while you were here? You remember I have a web development company right?
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:48 PM   #10
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Willing to share but a little hesitant to post especially as some are less then 'safe for work' as they say...maybe one day I will break down and make a pay site or something lol

Last edited by Jackoblangada; 12-31-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Jackoblangada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:51 PM   #11
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
Willing to share but a little hesitant to post especially as some are less then 'safe for work' as they say...maybe one day I will break down and make a pay site or something lol
Be sure to send me the link if you ever do lol
Old 12-31-2008, 07:57 PM   #12
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Be sure to send me the link if you ever do lol
Absolutly, I would hope that you and Von Pudge would contirbute content