Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 03-19-2006, 04:16 PM   #1
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bye, bye spring break

Well, I think this is offically my last spring break as a student. I'll continue to have them..since I'm a teacher, but this the 9th spring break I've had as a student and I'm a little sad to see it go.

It means I'll finally have my masters in May *hopefully I pass my law and finance class* I don't really have any desire to be Dr. Misty...so I guess this marks the end of my collegiate career..GOOD GRAVY

Please..a moment of silence for my last spring break as a student
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:24 PM   #2
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Never fear Misty, even past the grad school days, you will always get the spring break itch. It has been years since I was in college but this time of year, my attention waunders, I wear sandals to work, I stay up too late, and celebrate in little ways.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:28 PM   #3
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
Never fear Misty, even past the grad school days, you will always get the spring break itch. It has been years since I was in college but this time of year, my attention waunders, I wear sandals to work, I stay up too late, and celebrate in little ways.

yeah..I'll still get a spring break..so it won't be too bad..lol..but I think I may actually miss craming for midterms and writing excessive amounts of papers
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote