Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-14-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
billedmeup

billedmeup can now change their title
Default Anyone Fattened Up a BF or Hubby

The thread about larger women with thinner guys got me wondering. Have any of you BBWs fattened up a thin guy with your good cooking? The more detail the better.
billedmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:18 AM   #2
BrunetteBeauty80

BrunetteBeauty80 can now change their title

I have. When I met my boyfriend he was a very slim guy. Maybe about 120-125lbs. Wore a size 28/30 waist jean. Now, after having been with me for two years, he wears a size 32/34 and has a nice little belly. The weight looks great on him. Everyone says he looks better now. I love rubbing his belly. I love to hug him when I am sitting and he is standing and my head rests on his warm belly.
BrunetteBeauty80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:57 PM   #3
BigBeautifulRed

BigBeautifulRed can now change their title

I haven't fattened John up much but he fattened me up plenty
Old 12-15-2008, 04:01 PM   #4
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I actually did this to two of my three ex's.....most certainly not intentionally...I'm just a damn good cook

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
billedmeup

billedmeup can now change their title
Default Details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
I actually did this to two of my three ex's.....most certainly not intentionally...I'm just a damn good cook
How about some details...tell us what happened, how much did they gain, over how long, etc.
billedmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:25 AM   #6
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I said it wasnt intentional..so there is no reason for me to give detail.

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 12-23-2008, 02:58 PM   #7
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ah yes...I have fattened up my first and only BF. We got together about 3 and a half years ago. He stands at 6'4 and used to weigh about 150 pounds AT MOST. He was such a skinny little thing, people used to think he did drugs or had anorexia because of it. He in fact ate like a horse and just wouldnt stop moving.
We were in school together, living in the same dorm type area for about 2 years. When we had access to the kitchen I'd cook up some goodies. He finally started to plump up after we moved into our own appartment about a year and a half ago. He's now about 220 (70 pounds heavier) and looks a whole lot healthier. His parents even said so (Despite how they think I should lose about 100 pounds myself. Blah) He has a small tummy bump, but it's just perfect and I hope it stays just like that! Now I just need him to work on his chest and arm muscles so he doesnt look like a 9 year old boy.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:03 PM   #8
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Well I've never had a Boyfriend and you need a lot of opwn-minded people who
want to be Fattened up
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:15 PM   #9
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Well I've never had a Boyfriend and you need a lot of opwn-minded people who
want to be Fattened up
Well, sometimes its not fully intentional. Wish I could say that about my little situation, but the boy just needed a few pounds to stop looking Anorexic.

I really have no further plans to plump my bf up any more. He's at a much healthier weight.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #10
ThatIsThat

ThatIsThat does more than just post hot picsThatIsThat does more than just post hot picsThatIsThat does more than just post hot pics

I'm in the process of fattening a boy up
He started at 5'9" 140 and very well muscled (5% body fat at the most) and he's already up to 154 after a month and a half! I'm hoping he continues to grow (with my encouragement, of course)...
ThatIsThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:32 PM   #11
BUTTERFLY

BUTTERFLY can now change their title

Im fattening my BF up now with the help of my best friend she comes over and we playfully gang up om him (with his consent) we hope to help him gain at lest another 50 lbs!

Juz's myspace profile

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=292161691
BUTTERFLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:10 PM   #12
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherchezLaFemme View Post
I'm in the process of fattening a boy up
He started at 5'9" 140 and very well muscled (5% body fat at the most) and he's already up to 154 after a month and a half! I'm hoping he continues to grow (with my encouragement, of course)...
Oh!! so good for him ...hm Do you have a nice sister who likes to do the same to me ??? ;-)

ehm but she has to invite me to ny haha i live little far away :-)

but i always like to see when other guys are fattened up by their gf hehe

popst a pic of his progress here perhaps

bye the way cute pic on your profile :-)
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:48 AM   #13
kojack
kustomized...

kojack can now change their title

Damn... where do these lucky guys find these gals?
kojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:56 AM   #14
Louise Anima

Louise Anima has said some nice things
Default Got started, but...

I got started on my boyfriend, and got a lot of shakes with chocolate sauce, ice cream and double cream into him... It was good fun. Unfortunately tho, we just didn't work out in other ways. So I'm happy to give any boys on here some tasty, calorific challenges if they like
Louise Anima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:12 AM   #15
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I did manage to get 20lbs on my guy but he didn't much like it and lost it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #16
Amarillowave

Amarillowave can now change their title

I guess it happened to me. I was 6'0" and about 160 when my BBW wife and i got married. Now I'm 6'0" and about 195. I was quite thin before, and while most people wouldn't call me fat(we married very young, I was still gaining muscle) no one would call me skinny anymore either. I've gone from a 32" tp a 36" waist.

Actually, now that I think about it, I've gone from 180 and ripped to 195 with a small belly over the past couple of years. That's virtually all fat.
Amarillowave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #17
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

I have had a few feeding/foodie relationships. The largest gain a significant other put on was close to 100 lbs. Sadly didn't work out but near the end she stopped at 450. Just saw this was the wrong thread. My bad!! To make this fit I put on about 20 lbs with a girl but lost some. Open to it again with the right girl if it were to arise again
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #18
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

I wouldn't want that. I think fat looks good on women only.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #19
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
Maybe don't post this in a thread clearly geared towards FFA/female feeders?

thanks.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #20
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Maybe don't post this in a thread clearly geared towards FFA/female feeders?

thanks.
This post was on the Erotic Weight Gain forum and the original post did not SPECIFICALLY aim it at FFA's or female feeders. So I am not really sure the snarky comment was totally called for.

just sayin.

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 07-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #21
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well the thread is titled "Anyone Fattened up a BF or Hubby" so who else would it be aimed at except FFA or female feeders?
Old 07-26-2009, 10:13 PM   #22
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Quote:
Well the thread is titled "Anyone Fattened up a BF or Hubby" so who else would it be aimed at except FFA or female feeders?
what if the gentleman is gay? not saying he is...but that is a possibility.

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 07-26-2009, 10:30 PM   #23
LoveBHMS
default title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
what if the gentleman is gay? not saying he is...but that is a possibility.
Of course it is, but if you're fattening up a BF or hubby, then even if you're a guy, it's still about a male partner being bigger. Any thread about fat boyfriends or husbands still indicates that it would be aimed at admirers of fat men, whatever the admirer's gender was.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #24
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Quote:
Of course it is, but if you're fattening up a BF or hubby, then even if you're a guy, it's still about a male partner being bigger. Any thread about fat boyfriends or husbands still indicates that it would be aimed at admirers of fat men, whatever the admirer's gender was.
Correct, but you pointed out FFA's or female feeders. That's what i was pointing out

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 07-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #25
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Are we really picking apart sentences/wording now? jesus.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote