Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #51
Clyde

Clyde can now change their title

My wife started fattening me up about a year ago. I am up 30 lbs., and she is looking for me to get a lot bigger.
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #52
em1

em1 has said some nice things

I have always had this effect on my boyfriends. My very first boyfriend had been a wrestler and a long-distance runner before we got involved our freshman year of college. We were together for four years, and by the end, he was a tub-boat! It really turned me on, but I couldn't admit it to myself or say anything at the time.

Funny thing is, I ran into him on the street a year and a half after we broke up, and he had become absolutely gaunt. I think people teasing him that I had made him fat had gotten to him. :-/

My next serious boyfriend was already heavy, but he gained a little while we were together.

After that, I was with a tall, skinny guy. I cook well, and we were together for three years, and he put on about 20 lb. But he felt weird about it, and would periodically go on crash fasts. His mother was also somewhat overbearing and would make fun of him, saying things like, "When's the baby due?"

My current boyfriend is a pudgy boy, and I absolutely adore it. It was through fantasizing about him, and about him gaining, that I realized (at last) what gets me hot. The problem is, even though he loves good food, loves to cook and loves to eat, he also has bad past experiences (an ex-girlfriend who was all about poached chicken breasts and making him exercise on a treadmill). He still has this thing like he should be less, not more.

So even though he may have gained a pound or two (and we don't live together, so we don't always eat together), I can only dream of fattening him. I'm afraid to tell him; I don't think he'd understand at all. He's still trying to get used to the fact that I find his body sexy.

I just want more of him. I want his belly to grow. I want to feel his soft flesh be even bigger.
em1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #53
em1

em1 has said some nice things

Oh, drat, looks like I lost a long post I tried to make earlier. I love this subject. Maybe I'll try to write it again...
em1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #54
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I'v been seeing a big guy for a few years, he was about 300 when we started dating and now he's getting close to 360. It took him a while to realize what I was doing, I haven't been really pushy with him but I cook a lot of food for him that I can't eat or don't like so that it ends up that he has to eat it all or it goes bad. He's caught on to me by now and isn't really for or against it just kinda goes with the flow as long as it doesn't become really obvious or pushy. Its better than nothing.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #55
GluttonyCat

GluttonyCat has said some nice things

All these guys are sooo lucky to have women like these. I sometimes wonder if San Diego is completely devoid of FFA's sometime.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:06 PM   #56
Miabi

Miabi has said some nice things

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 6 and a half years now... He's only gained 60-80 pounds (long distance--we're hoping to finally move in together by the end of this Summer), but I love it. He has a nice round gut and I constantly try to get him to eat more, though, it's hard. I wish I knew a way to get his appetite to increase and/or make him gain faster.

He's not big on gaining, but he loves being able to eat more and he's happy to since not only does it make me happy, he loves how I bake and cook.
Miabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:24 PM   #57
roam929r

roam929r can now change their title
Default Sure would be nice...

Would be nice to meet a motivated woman. Always seem to gain weight when I'm in a relationship... guess I just need to find a special woman to share my life with. Any sexy women out there?
roam929r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #58
Fancy-Feeder

Fancy-Feeder has said some nice things

Ugh...me and my boyfriend have been together about a year...and he's always been a skinny guy. Like a twig. I love him like none other and about two months ago I finally got fed up with it. I just said "screw it" and told him what my preferences were and that honestly, I'd like him with a bit of a belly. To my surprise, he just laughed and said "okay".
Ever since then, he's allowed me to cook for him and whatnot...which resulted in a gain of about ten pounds. On his shorter frame, he began filling in his baggy jeans quite nicely ^^ I plan on packing another ten onto that waistline of his ^_^ The best part is, he's so enthusiastic about it. I love it.
Fancy-Feeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:38 AM   #59
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

I know that it's something I meant to do with my poor sweet ex. He was 6'3 or 6'4, 220lbs. Nice and plump, but I told him (rather embarssedly) that he could do with some more meat on his bones.

Later he was worried that I wouldn't be attracted to him if he lost weight, got healthier, etc. Ironically, I've always been super concerned about health, and my philosophy as far as food goes is to eat super-healthy stuff, but as much of it as you want. I'm a real stickler for organic, things without poisonous sweeteners like aspartame etc., and a diet rich in protein, vitamin c, and fiber. My poor bloke would want to eat things that were all trans-fatty and stuff, Twinkies and that sort of thing, and I'd squirm and tell him no...

Anyway, 'twasn't the reason we broke up (not even slightly), but it was an issue for us.

Funnily enough, I think I'm the one who fattened up the most in our relationship, considering that when I got with him I immediately quit my bulemic tendencies because I just didn't think that he'd want me to sit by the toilet after every big meal.

I do intend to fatten up my next guy, particularly if he will be (as I tend to fear he will be) quite thin. But not to super extremes. I like BHMs, not particularly SSBHMs, save in fantasy.
Fat Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #60
roam929r

roam929r can now change their title

Way to go ladies!
roam929r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #61
SuperGuyver

SuperGuyver has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Well I've never had a Boyfriend and you need a lot of opwn-minded people who
want to be Fattened up
I doubt I`d meet a girl like that.
SuperGuyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:15 AM   #62
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very nice thread. Thank you. Since I'm with my gf, I've put on 25 lbs, in 4 years. She's not a feeder, I'm not a feedee, we're just in love and I like it : it shows
azerty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #63
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

I would love to see my boyfriend gain 50 or 60 pounds as a start but he's just not happy with what he weighs now which is probably about 230 or so. After all it is his body and he's the one that has to deal with it so I really can't force him to do something he doesn't want to do, just to satisfy my own sefish desires. Which is why I come here to see the gorgeous guys who do love being fat and don't care if they gain or not.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #64
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My ex-boyfriend gained over 70lbs in 3 years. He started at about 360 and ended up weighing 430. It was a BHM/FFA relationship with some undertones of feeding and I was very open about loving his weight. That, coupled with a food addiction, added weight to him very quickly. At first, I think he loved being able to let go and eat whatever he wanted, but he started to have a hard time with basic things and it was time to lose weight. Sometimes I feel kind of bad for encouraging his gain, but to this day, I can still fantasize a little about his big soft body.

My husband has gained over 30lbs in the past year. I think it's a combination of things...getting older, being on shore duty, living in Hawaii, ready to retire from the military, my cooking, a sedentary lifestyle, and he just loves food. He is NOT happy with the gain, however I am enjoying him immensely. He talks about losing weight a lot, but he also knows that I'm super attracted to him. It seems like he's trying to keep some weight on, but also trying to be comfortable in his own body. He's outgrown his clothes, but refuses to buy new clothes. I'd be thrilled if he stayed at his current weight, but after retirement, I see a gain....we'll see.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #65
billedmeup

billedmeup can now change their title

Great story, Jen
billedmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #66
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Everyone tends to gain weight around me, lol. Friends, boyfriends... My current interest is pursuing a gain with my encouragement and it's looking fantastic on him. I'll have to see if he'll let me post a couple pictures. He started around 200 and he's getting close to 220 now, and his appetite has increased. It's a long distance thing though. I look forward to him moving closer to me where I can have a real hand in helping him outgrow some clothes.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:25 PM   #67
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Everyone tends to gain weight around me, lol. Friends, boyfriends... My current interest is pursuing a gain with my encouragement and it's looking fantastic on him. I'll have to see if he'll let me post a couple pictures. He started around 200 and he's getting close to 220 now, and his appetite has increased. It's a long distance thing though. I look forward to him moving closer to me where I can have a real hand in helping him outgrow some clothes.
That happens to my friends as well.

Hubby gained when we were together but it wasn't 100% intentional on my part as I was still too in the closet about my desires to come right out and say, god you'd look so hot if you got fatter. Well, he did look hot just the way he was too
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:48 PM   #68
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I didn't set about fattening anyone, but I did notice my ex certainly put on some weight during our association. And I know I encourage him.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #69
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not a BF or hubby but my best guy friend always complains about wanting to lose weight but yet when he's with me he very much over eats, I cook for him (lots) and we always tend to go out and eat when we hang out... oh well, food is good.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:04 AM   #70
Elementary_penguin

Elementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 club

These are all great, great stories.. and they give me hope
Elementary_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #71
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

I fattened up my gay boyfriend without trying to. We like to go out to eat when we're together, and we both like desserts and lots of cheese. And we *always* finish up our dates with a latte at McDonalds. Fortunately, he totally owns it. <3 It's not like he was a waif to begin with, and hanging out with a bunch of BBWs will rub off on ya. You start to think it's normal to order the appetizer sampler at Applebee's and eat it all yourself (and no, I'm not guilty of that one!).

All of my ex-boyfriends did a freakish amount of exercise, so they ate like pigs and didn't get fat. Both of them couldn't drive when we started the relationship, and only the most recent one got a driver's license/car about two years in... so they walked EVERYWHERE, sometimes several miles one way. And, quite frankly, I like it like that.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:01 PM   #72
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

I got the go-ahead from the BF to post these.
Pardon the crappy webcam photos (distance sucks), and the mess lol - bachelor pad,... though the last one is from when he visited me in October.

When we first started, around 200 lbs...

And 15+ lbs later...

He's my pudgemuffin.

The gain may not be a lot in poundage, but I'd say it definitely looks good on him. Here's to another 15+ in the new year.

Last edited by Aurora; 12-31-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #73
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rounding out nicely!
Old 01-03-2013, 05:18 AM   #74
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can only wish that my wife was fattening me up...
Old 02-10-2013, 08:08 AM   #75
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Not a BF or hubby but my best guy friend always complains about wanting to lose weight but yet when he's with me he very much over eats, I cook for him (lots) and we always tend to go out and eat when we hang out... oh well, food is good.
hehe i would love to have a best friend like that and maybe this turns into something longterm and more love invited ^^ mhmm....
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote