Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #1
Lunakago

Lunakago has said some nice things
Smile To gain or not to gain?

Hi all! I'm new here, so I hope I'm posting this in the right area! I've been a large girl my whole life, I went from childrens clothes right to a size 16, then was up to a size 20/22 for quite some time. I got very sick back in July and since then have dropped 60 pounds. I went from a size 20 to a size 14 in 6 months.

For a while I had a big problem with my weight but no matter what I tried, I could NOT lose it! Now that I *HAVE* lost it, I'm kind of missing being bigger! I'm just curious what other people think... I mean I'm still not skinny, still have curves and softness, but is it enough? Any feedback would be appreciated :o)

This is me back in June/Actual%20Pictures/edit.jpg

This is me now

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 12-19-2008 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Had to remove link to second photo - too revealing.
Lunakago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:03 AM   #2
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Lunakago,

I think the person it depends on is you and only you! If you want to gain the weight back, just do so if not stay the way you are... Thatīs the whole story! ;-)

Best wishes,

Chris
stuffedbellylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Take Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunakago View Post
Hi all! I'm new here, so I hope I'm posting this in the right area! I've been a large girl my whole life, I went from childrens clothes right to a size 16, then was up to a size 20/22 for quite some time. I got very sick back in July and since then have dropped 60 pounds. I went from a size 20 to a size 14 in 6 months...........snipped..........
Hi, and welcome to Dimensions Forums, Luna. You really are
very pretty at any size. I've lost weight and missed it, so I
certainly know the feeling of loss that comes with it. If you
desire to gain the weight back, gain slowly and don't eat
things that are bad for you. I adore big girls, so the color
and style of your bikini made for a picture that was nothing
short of breath taking. Take good care of yourself, live well,
and be blessed.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #4
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Only time will tell as you may have more softness than you were accustomed to as relost lbs to come back with a fury and thensome.
I would just say take your time as those lbs may creep back as you settle into habits, routines and all.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:20 PM   #5
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Welcome Lunakago to Dimensions......I'm Taneisha
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
Lunakago

Lunakago has said some nice things
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Welcome Lunakago to Dimensions......I'm Taneisha
Hi Taneisha! Nice to meet you Thank you for the welcome!
Old 12-26-2008, 11:16 PM   #7
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Definitely gain it back (and then some!)... the world can NEVER have too many beautiful fat women!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #8
shygirl

shygirl has said some nice things

I know exactly what you mean.

A few years ago (when I was 17/18 years old), my mom suggested I went on a diet. I'd been overweight my entire life up until that point, and at this time, I was 210lbs... It didn't bother me, but I thought, "Yeah, whatever... I'll do it." So after eating religiously healthy and excersizing like mad, I got down to 179lbs. While I got compliment after compliment from my family and friends, I just didn't feel like 'me' anymore. I wasn't happy with myself. So, I slowly crept of the diet and began putting the weight back on. I think I got back up to 200lbs right before I left for college, and now - in my second year, I'm up to 230lbs. (College is a great excuse to put on the pounds!)

I feel happier now. I love that I feel like I can eat what and when I want to eat. I love my body... how it looks and feels. I'm me again! I think I'd like to let myself get up to 250 over time, but we'll see.

But yeah! If you miss it, go for it!
shygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:22 AM   #9
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey!! I'm Sarah! I totally get where you are coming from and if you are sick of trying to keep it off then gain it back lol...the bigger the better!! That's my personal philosophy!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:02 PM   #10
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I agree with you on that one
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #11
thefaa21

thefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well you look great in your before pic and it looks like your more recent pic disappeared but I'm sure you would look amazing with some extra pounds.
thefaa21 is offline   Reply With Quote