Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-20-2006, 06:01 PM   #1
Reads4Work

Reads4Work has said some nice things
Default Point of No Return

Is there a time when everyone reaches where they have to decide if they are going to get very big, or lose weight? I've gained over 50 pounds in the past three years. I still work out, but have a large appetite. Part of the weight gain had to do with some meds that I took briefly which I think has changed my metabolism. Also, I stopped eating salad five times a week. But as I've gotten heavier, it's getting easier to gain weight. I can eat so much more now as well. Currently I feel as though I'm at a point where I need to make a decision. I'm not a couch potato, and I think what I would have to do is simply go back to eating mainly salads as my main course, and walk everyday instead of working out with weights. It's been fun though getting bigger. And if I decided to get bigger, I would still do all the same things I've been doing, it's just I've reached a point where I would need to buy all new clothes, and I'm not so sure I want to do that. . . again.
Reads4Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 06:11 PM   #2
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't believe in the point of no return.

Your wardrobe may change now, but I think you could still put on another 50 pounds and then decide that it just isn't for you. However, you might put on that 50 and think it really was worth it, and then decide to drop down again.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:22 PM   #3
americandookie

americandookie has said some nice things

I've gained quite a bit of weight over the past 2 years. In 2004 i weighed 290 and i now weigh 360. It bothered me for a while... almost to the point where i was considering WLS. But i've recently learned to embrace it and love it... and for me, buying new clothes is awesome! LOL! However, this is where i stop... i dont want to be any heavier then i am now. If your enjoying the weight gain, i say go for it! You'll have to buy new clothes anyway if you lose weight!
americandookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:28 AM   #4
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

To the Original Poster:

Getting fat, or gaining does not imply that you can not be fit. In fact, I am probably one of the few that encourage you to continue exercising and eating healthy foods while you are gaining. To support a large framed body you will need a strong infrastructure, and that means weight lifting, cardio, and eating good fruits and vegetables.

There is no point of no return, it's just a battle uphill, or downhill to gain or lose weight. Good luck!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:59 PM   #5
SisterGoldenHair

SisterGoldenHair has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads4Work
Is there a time when everyone reaches where they have to decide if they are going to get very big, or lose weight? I've gained over 50 pounds in the past three years. I still work out, but have a large appetite. Part of the weight gain had to do with some meds that I took briefly which I think has changed my metabolism. Also, I stopped eating salad five times a week. But as I've gotten heavier, it's getting easier to gain weight. I can eat so much more now as well. Currently I feel as though I'm at a point where I need to make a decision. I'm not a couch potato, and I think what I would have to do is simply go back to eating mainly salads as my main course, and walk everyday instead of working out with weights. It's been fun though getting bigger. And if I decided to get bigger, I would still do all the same things I've been doing, it's just I've reached a point where I would need to buy all new clothes, and I'm not so sure I want to do that. . . again.
well i kinda know how you feel. i was never small, and i don't think i could really be considered a "bbw" now (althought that's really not for me to decide), but i've gained about 15-20 lbs on The Pill, with no change in my diet/excersize habits except for the better. 15-20 lbs prob. doesn't sound like a lot, but consider that i'm five foot three and a half, and i went from @175 to @190. i don't know what to think about it. but i'm gonna keep on living the lifestyle i'm living and whatever happens, happens. i don't care as long as i still like myself, and my boyfriend is still attracted to me.
ps- i hear ya about the "new clothes" thing. a lot of my favorite old stuff is getting a bit too snug. on the upside though, in this long transformation from big to bigger, i've gone from a B to a C and now a D cup. hahahaha.
SisterGoldenHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 02:15 AM   #6
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't believe there is a point of no return.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote