Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-20-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
growingrowing

growingrowing has said some nice things
Smile is my boyfriend a feeder?

i've gradually put on weight over the past several months, since i've been in a relationship. at first i was complaining about it, and my b/f kept saying he didn't notice, i was beautiful, etc. well, i recently turned a corner---none of my clothes are fitting, etc--and he finally admitted that he's noticed and he "doesnt mind at all" and didn't want to upset me by saying he'd noticed before.

i have found myself consistently more and more turned on as i get heavier, and i suspect my b/f feels the same. i told him about feederism in sort of a light, jokey way, and i think it stuck with him. sex is better than ever, he's always squidging my new fat and very subtly encouraging me to eat/putting my favorite foods in front of me/asking if i'm hungry, etc. the whole thing is really turning me on. i'm purposely wearing clothes i wore when we met that i'm bursting out of, and i go out of my way to look extra big---unthinkable to me in the old days, when i was weight-obsessed! the scary thing is i gain weight really fast, it's snowy and cold out and i can't think of exercising, and it's becoming very erotic. i just want to make sure i'm totally on board with this before i get so big i can't go back.

my question also, is does it sound like my b/f is becoming a feeder? i think he's surprised at how much he likes it---he doesnt have a history of being with fat girls. oh--and during sex, he likes me to get on top of him so that i "ooze" and "cover" him with my fat "hanging off the sides" of him---his words.

thanks for any insight.
gg
growingrowing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:32 AM   #2
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

It sounds like he may have tendencies towards being a feeder, or maybe just a strong FA. Have you asked him if he likes your new weight directly? You don't have to be completely un-subtle about it, just ask him if he'd like to see you bigger, and I suspect you'll get your answer from there.

Good luck!
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:01 AM   #3
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, it sounds great that you may have found somebody who can jive with you sexually like that. But I agree with BBFA: the only way to really find out is to ask him.

In the meantime, enjoy the winter, weight, and the Boards!
Old 12-21-2008, 02:08 AM   #4
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ask him and tell him to be real with you.
Find out what he is attracted to and what he is not.
This case if you do get to be 'too big' for his tastes you can decide what you want to do.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:29 AM   #5
loves2feed

loves2feed has said some nice things

that was arousing. your bf is sooo lucky!!!
loves2feed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #6
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Yep he sounds like a healthy red blooded feeding fat-girl loving man.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #7
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

Yes ,he does sound that way and you sound happy about him being a feeder. But bring it into the open.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #8
aubz2415

aubz2415 has said some nice things

i wish my girl was as open to feederism iwish she wanted to eat and eat and eat for me
aubz2415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #9
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

probabbly
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:26 PM   #10
Curious Jane

Curious Jane can now change their title

So? Is your bf a feeder or not? You must have figured it out by now!

Inquiring minds want to know.
Curious Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #11
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

After reading your thread I'd say your boyfriend is a feeder and he didn't want you to think he was some kind of freak of nature who thrived on fattening up Women
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:25 AM   #12
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
he was some kind of freak of nature who thrived on fattening up Women

Describes me to a tee
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:39 AM   #13
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My ex was a closet feeder like you bf...had to break up with him because my body reached its limit at a little over 200 (among other things). Plus i really missed being a gay tomboy and being able to wear and do things that are a little bit harder to do when one is over their weight threshold. I do miss the sex though and that was another reason i didn't mind gaining, i needed the extra cushion for his pushin. hehe
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #14
Rustihenson

Rustihenson has said some nice things

I wish my guy was a feeder with no upper limits, and if he preferred big bellies, well, that would be icing on the cake..
Rustihenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #15
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoNegro View Post
Ask him and tell him to be real with you.
Find out what he is attracted to and what he is not.
This case if you do get to be 'too big' for his tastes you can decide what you want to do.
I wa thinking the same thing. You should ask him how he feels about it, to make things clear.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #16
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ask him that the only way to know for sure.You lucky devil.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:29 PM   #17
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

yes he is you better watch out before you become huge you need to talk about it before you blow up
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #18
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

I don't know. This sounds pretty similar to the early years of my relationship with my gf-now-wife. She was a plump-bellied Italian at about 5'4, 165. She obviously loved eating and I of course found her appetite intensely erotic. Our early dates involved lots of desserts, cheesecake and pastries in bed, etc.; and those occasions where she would really over-indulge would turn me on beyond belief. For instance, one time she ate a huge pasta meal, FIVE large buns PLUS dessert. She had to stop and sit down on the walk to the car after, she was so full. Or there was the time she basically snacked all day and topped it off with too huge helpings of ice cream before having to lie down. Nowadays she has an office job where there are lots of meetings with dougnuts, lots of rich lunches, etc. and she's gained about 37 lbs in two years. She's now around 245, fat everywhere but with a huge protruding belly.

Obviously I LOVE all of this. But it's mostly her own doing - it has little to do with me actively 'feeding' her. I deeply enjoy a woman getting fatter, but I don't have any particular fantasy about being the CAUSE of the gain. So on my understanding I'm not a 'feeder' per se. I just enjoy my lady feeding HERSELF I suppose. The point being, your BF may be the same way, which sounds like he's better classed as an 'FA' than a feeder. Or am I wrong?
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #19
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Yes, I agree with the above post, I greatly love watching my wife gain weight and if she would do it consistently on her own I would never have to buy extra fattening cookies or desserts to help keep her eating. She happens to have more will power sometimes than others.

So, I dont get any real satisfaction in the feeding but definitely in the gaining. I do however get extremely turned on when she has been gaining and her appetite seems quite out of control, I love watching her devour way more than normal and see her even after a huge meal sitting around on the couch snacking on stuff out of the bag and then putting it away and then coming back to the couch with a pint of Ben and Jerry's. I guess this is differant right? I just love to think where all those fattening calories will land on her gorgeous body and I get turned on by seeing her appetite slightly out of control.

I think maybe your Boy is a Feeder or maybe he does not recognize yet that your ready to fatten up on your own as long as he likes it?
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #20
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Yes, voluptuouslover, I think it's the 'slightly out of control' thing that is a huge turn on for me too.

This appears to be different from 'feeding' per se, which seems to have a huge aspect of control built into it (either on the part of the feedee, who tries to meet 'goals' etc., or the feeder, or both as a team effort to deliberately and intentionally gain weight).

I don't know if this is a meaningful distinction or not. But people like me an voluptuouslover seem to be more in the way of 'passive enablers' or even just 'enjoyers of women who eat a lot' than active 'feeders,' and the concern with control may be the key?
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #21
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

leave him or get fat girl he is a feeder
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:56 AM   #22
david_aharon@yahoo.ca

david_aharon@yahoo.ca can now change their title
Cool Hi All Feederdave is here

my Message is in the quotes and reflects My personal opinion and not the management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
Yes, I agree with the above post, I greatly love watching my wife gain weight and if she would do it consistently on her own I would never have to buy extra fattening cookies or desserts to help keep her eating. She happens to have more will power sometimes than others.

feederdave:
Learn what your wife can't resist... her willpower is I think connected to her past guilt trip she's been on vis a vis family members and her peers. keep telling her how much you love her and how her belly is so sexy and better! .. soft and oozing and how it turns you on, man!

So, I dont get any real satisfaction in the feeding but definitely in the gaining. I do however get extremely turned on when she has been gaining and her appetite seems quite out of control, I love watching her devour way more than normal and see her even after a huge meal sitting around on the couch snacking on stuff out of the bag and then putting it away and then coming back to the couch with a pint of Ben and Jerry's. I guess this is differant right?

Feederdave:

Just think how soft it's gonna feel the next day... I love those hugs ... it's so soft and fleshy... and expanding !!!

VL:
I just love to think where all those fattening calories will land on her gorgeous body and I get turned on by seeing her appetite slightly out of control.

Feederdave:
Yeah and just fill the pantry shelf all the time with all those snacks - mm tasty irresistible ... and those day old sale cakes on the counter in full sight.

VL:
I think maybe your Boy is a Feeder or maybe he does not recognize yet that your ready to fatten up on your own as long as he likes it?

david_aharon@yahoo.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:58 AM   #23
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Did any of you notice the original poster has only ever posted once and hasn't logged into Dimensions since Dec. 27, 2008? GrowingGrowing is long gonegone. Guess you can continue the topic, but advice probably isn't necessary...

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:13 AM   #24
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

lmao. Perhaps she just likes to wait a year between posts!
Old 12-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #25
growingpiggy

growingpiggy has said some nice things

there's a lot of erotic naughtyness in doing this quietly. I've gained on my own a few times allowing my partner to "notice" me getting bigger. I'd shrug it off, smile, and keep eating. My partner asked many times if I was doing it on purpose and it was a lot of fun for a few months
growingpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote