Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-21-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
bbwlover999

bbwlover999 has said some nice things
Default Feedees

Hey Everyone just wondering is there actually any female feedes around any more
bbwlover999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, there are. Read around, you'll see quite a few.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:58 AM   #3
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default Yep.

Yep, they're a round. I'm one myself. Been a closet feedee for years, but recently became "active". Very much worth it I believe, and i'm annoyed with myself I didnt act on it when my desires in that area became obvious ages ago.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:01 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Count me in!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Next logical question: Are any of them single and where should we look to go about meeting some and seeing if we can't strike up an amicable relationship?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thats a good question.
Say you are out somewhere and you see a girl ( plump or not) that catches your eye just strike up a conversation with her, say in the checkout of a store give her a compliment on her clothes, shoes or whatever If she smiles back and says thank you you have broken the ice.
If she is interested you'll be able to tell.
You show her interest by just starting up the conversation that tells her you find her appealing.Just my 2cents worth.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #7
Tracii

FWIW I love it when a guy "chats" me up at the grocery.Like they don't know what aisle the ketchup is in come on!.LOL.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #8
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Thats a good question.
Say you are out somewhere and you see a girl ( plump or not) that catches your eye just strike up a conversation with her, say in the checkout of a store give her a compliment on her clothes, shoes or whatever If she smiles back and says thank you you have broken the ice.
If she is interested you'll be able to tell.
You show her interest by just starting up the conversation that tells her you find her appealing.Just my 2cents worth.
That's not answering the question, though. I was asking if there were any single feedees and where one would go about finding them. How is - while itself a critical part of the process and quite possibly something I could use help with down the line with a little cooperation and a lot of luck - not part of the inquiry. Extrapolating from my experience, I could go around chatting up every female I see for as long as I'm able and never run into a single, interested feedee... so, y'all like to hang out in supermarkets you say? I'll to remember to make small talk next time I see ya all the same though. thx for the tip.

Last edited by Totmacher; 04-11-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
Tracii

Well a feedee has to go to the grocery right? I'm sure you would be able to spot one there.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #10
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

haha, is this a serious question?

Of course.
There are plenty of us
We're just like... ninjas.

/NINJA FEEDEE OUT.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #11
Miss Jayde

Default Well

Totmacher, hello. It is an interesting point you raise. But also think of it like this (from a feedee's pov).

You have this thought in your mind that you want to gain weight. Take yourself from slim to somewhere on the scale of overweight or obese. You want to be covered in rolls of fat, and have a big swollen belly that hangs down. And this feels right to you. You know this desire to gain is not going to go away until you actually DO gain and see yourself obese. You know then that you will be satisfied with the result.
But, the ONE thing holding you back is this deep dark fear that society in general does not accept fat people. Does not find them attractive or desirable. So the issue then becomes slightly different. You start thinking if you do give in to your desire to be an active gainer and feedee that you are most likely condeming yourself to a lonely life with no partner. Because who would want to be with a willingly obese young lady who chooses to gain even more?

I suppose my point is that yes it's sometimes hard to meet people who have the same interest as you, regardless of the interest. And regardless of the angle from which you approach the issue. I can see that it would be hard for a man to find a lady who will allow him to take her down the weight gain path. However, it's also hard as a young (used to be thin) chubby lady who wants to gain maybe 100 pounds to find a partner. Most guys dont want to be with a fat lady.
Of course there is the exception, and there are heaps of FA's, feeders, encouragers or enablers who actively persue plumpers, BBW's and even (if they are luck enough to get the chance) SSBBW's. And of course within the weight acceptance community big is beautiful, and more than encouraged.

I'm terribly sorry for the long post! I just wanted to respond to some of your points to let you know that I can understand where your coming from, and to hopefully give you some insight as to how I as a feedee felt while making the transition to actively gaining and becoming fat.

There are feedees out there busting their buns looking for a feeder who will fatten them up. I was one of them. It's just a matter of right time right place. And keep hanging out within the weight acceptance community. You'll find what you are looking for.

Best of luck! And once again sorry for the long and probably incoherant post!
Old 04-11-2009, 10:01 PM   #12
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover999 View Post
Hey Everyone just wondering is there actually any female feedes around any more
Plenty of female "feedes" around here....now ones that are actually single, different story. Good luck with that one
Old 04-12-2009, 12:28 AM   #13
Miss Jayde

Default sure.

Okay, point take KHayes666. There are lots of willing feedees, but we do get snaffled up pretty quickly. I cant think of any single feedees at all.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:29 AM   #14
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title
Default I worked with one.

She was thin after being thick for many years in her youth. She had a chubby daughter and an obese husband. She brought lots of treats to work over the years. She would bring healthy veggies to make it look good, but her main offerings were to make all of us gain. I miss her.

I cannot gain weight according to my doctor; otherwise, I would beg anyone in the Baton Rouge area to help me grow.

Last edited by Ted Michael Morgan; 04-15-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Ted Michael Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:03 AM   #15
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Michael Morgan View Post
She was thin after being thick for many years in her youth. She had a chubby daughter and an obese husband. She brought lots of treats to work over the years. She would bring healthy veggies to make it look good, but her main offerings were to make all of us gain. I miss her.

I cannot gain weight according to my doctor; otherwise, I would beg anyone in the Baton Rouge area to help me grow.
I very much like food prepared with care and affection. I love well prepared food.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #16
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

<-------

Not single, and not taken. I'm somewhere in between.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:03 AM   #17
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Step one: find a very good pizza joint
Step two: get a reliable car
Step three: Apply for a job delivering pizzas on weekends in the evening
Step four: aquire job, arrive early
Step five: deliver food as required. Avoid being overly friendly to lonely men, harried housewives, frat boys.
Step six: smile brightly at single women who live alone
Step seven: smile brighter when she's a repeat customer
Step eight: please remember to bring napkins. I hate when the delivery guy keeps forgetting to bring the napkins.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #18
bbwlover999

bbwlover999 has said some nice things
Default Thanks

Thanks For The Comments ^_^ Still Looking For a Feedee
bbwlover999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #19
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some feedees are very round.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #20
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jayde View Post
Okay, point take KHayes666. There are lots of willing feedees, but we do get snaffled up pretty quickly. I cant think of any single feedees at all.
HAh.
Haha.

I should like... tattoo SINGLE on my forehead, maybe THEN they'll find me.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:18 PM   #21
Totmacher

Cool

I find it difficult to believe you could have such an attractive predilection and remain single for any space of time. What are you doing for the rest of this weekend? Next weekend?
Old 04-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #22
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
I find it difficult to believe you could have such an attractive predilection and remain single for any space of time. What are you doing for the rest of this weekend? Next weekend?
... was this directed at me?
Old 04-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #23
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm single and a feedee. My problem is finding FAs in my area. I'm not having any luck so far but the search continues!

Last edited by AnotherJessica; 04-18-2009 at 09:54 PM.
AnotherJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJessica View Post
I'm single and a feedee. My problem is finding FAs in my area. I'm not having any luck so far but the search continues!
come to Boston, you wouldn't be single ;-)
Old 04-18-2009, 10:07 PM   #25
Totmacher

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
... was this directed at me?
indubitably.