Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-29-2009, 09:09 AM   #51
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

I am and my feeder is myself.
There's probably a name for that.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:11 AM   #52
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post
Yeah, I think the name is "single"...
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:15 AM   #53
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethaBBW View Post
Yeah, I think the name is "single"...
I'm actually not single but I don't know if my partner qualifies as a feeder, maybe I'm thinking too literally. I'm frightened and confused by the terminology,
Old 04-29-2009, 02:21 PM   #54
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

... a 'self feeder' ??
Oldtimer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #55
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Do not be scared. The terminology will not bite you.

What about it confuses you? =o

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:57 PM   #56
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post
"gainer?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #57
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I notice there seems to be a higher than normal concentration of FAs and Feeders around Pennsylvania, especially in the Philadelphia region. Likewise, I see a very large number of feedees concentrated in California. (Source: FantasyFeeder shoutouts and personals ads)

Quote:
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #58
Chad

Chad can now change their title
Default Experience

Over my nine years of being in the feederism community. I have learned a couple of things, that could help feeders and feedees find each other.

Okay, any big girl you see walking around wearing tight shirts or pants. More than likely is really comfortable with themselves or a feedee, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are. A better indicator is watching "discretely" for the big or small women that rub themselves somewhere around the tummy when they eat, or look like they are really enjoying their food. Even easier at a college cafeteria, cause you know the food is crap. Grocery stores, pizza places, all great places. Just go out, don't sit online all day looking for Miss/Mister Right, cause they are Miss/Mister Right outside your door. Also, I know this sounds retarded, but it seems to be true 90% of the time. Women that are just laid back, kinda funky cool, and have tastes that would be better suited for a guy. Yeah, they would be more apt to the idea, when it is brought up.

This is the problem half the time with guy feeders, a majority, including my past self, are so tunnel visioned for finding a feedee, we would bring it up way too soon in getting to know a girl. Well, unless she's any of the above, it's bye-bye and your name gets run through the dirt as the crazy feeder creep. Wait, I'd say after you started having crazy sex, but before the three word rollercoaster gets flung around. If she's cool with it or into it, then hey your set. If she's not into it, then continue the relationship. I'm gonna repeat that, CONTINUE THE DAMN RELATIONSIHP. Don't be a jerk and dump her cause she won't satisfy your little fetish. Remember people this is a fetish, not a lifestyle. She or he probably has a fetish that you won't do either. Okay, so move on, get over it, don't make feederism your lifestyle. If you have, then that's when you need to double back and re-look at yourself. Unless, your a nympho and anything sexually stimulating is your life, you'll be able to adjust.

If for some reason, the relationship doesn't work, find another girl that satisfies all your preferences that you adore, and if you follow what I just said, you should be able to find a woman that is everything you wanted. From experience, the women that are already feedees, I would say at least 60% of them, found out about this after some guy they dated mentioned it to them.

Last edited by Chad; 04-29-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #59
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Do not be scared. The terminology will not bite you.

What about it confuses you? =o
Kidding! I just poke fun because it's sort of silly. At least I think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
"gainer?"
Foodee? Foodaholic? Overeater? You decide.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #60
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Any girl is a feedee if you berate her often enough.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:26 PM   #61
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Nah. Most of 'em will just dump you.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #62
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Nah. Most of 'em will just dump you.
It helps if they come from broken homes.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #63
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Until I can figure out how to permanently ink SINGLE into my forehead, I am going to go sit on the couch with the other "self-feeders"...

Gainers, ladies, Gainers....
Old 05-14-2009, 10:41 PM   #64
Fuzzy Necromancer

Have you tried body paint yet? =o I hear some of that is permanent enough.

Quote:
Old 06-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #65
fd_wannabe

fd_wannabe has said some nice things
Default Is there a place to meet this girls?

Hello,
I am fascinated about weight gaining, and i was wondering where are all this girls 'hiding'. I would like to find someone that is willing to gain weight and love it.

I also think there are girls that are slim and they just strive to become larger and they don't have the courage to admit. I would love such a girl, and help her with her dream. But i think this is also just a dream for me, that will never come true.
fd_wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #66
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things

Question is Miss Jayde, what made you go into the closet in the first place? Was it the fear of actually BEING fat, or was it the idea that you would be THOUGHT OF as fat?
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:14 PM   #67
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Thought I would give this thread bit of a bump start as its been two years since the last post lol.

Feedees still here? hehe
Old 07-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #68
thefaa21

thefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Fuzzy you say there are a lot of feedes in Cali, if there are I'm certainly having a hard time finding them.
thefaa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:48 PM   #69
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefaa21 View Post
Fuzzy you say there are a lot of feedes in Cali, if there are I'm certainly having a hard time finding them.
It's a pretty big state, dude.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #70
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

still a feedee, still [sort of] around, still very round, not single.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #71
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
haha, is this a serious question?

Of course.
There are plenty of us
We're just like... ninjas.

/NINJA FEEDEE OUT.
Fat ninjas. With gingerbread throwing stars.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #72
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
still a feedee, still [sort of] around, still very round, not single.
Yeah the problem is the single part .
Old 07-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #73
BitsySpider

BitsySpider can now change their title

Definitely not a feedee. But certainly wishing there was a thread here just for feeders, including those of the female variety.
BitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #74
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefaa21 View Post
I said there were alot of trees in Cali.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #75
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just pervin' the thread. Eatin' yer foodz.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote