Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-22-2008, 12:36 PM   #1
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default "Be Enormous" campaign

Anybody else struck by the obvious creative (stories, songs, parodies, videos) possibilities put forward by the current "Be Enormous" ad campaign that Fosters Beer is running? I know they're promoting big cans of beer using the 'expansive' Aussie lifestyle, but why not just take a little diversion and promote 'personal' bigness too? After all, with BHMs, "Be Enormous" can be a personal as well as a social goal....

I'm not skilled in videography, or I'd try to create something. I am working on a short story, though....

See some of my other work: Writing.com/authors/fat_hiker
fat hiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:36 AM   #2
Yelsa

Yelsa has said some nice things

Just so people know... nobody in Australia actually drinks Fosters. It sells far more in the US than it does to locals.
Yelsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:01 AM   #3
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelsa View Post
Just so people know... nobody in Australia actually drinks Fosters. It sells far more in the US than it does to locals.
I do not drink beer in general.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:39 AM   #4
pierrerg

pierrerg has said some nice things
Default beer in australia

That's true no one drinks fosters down there. VB & XXXX are probably the most popular?
pierrerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #5
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelsa View Post
Sounds familiar - until recently, Moosehead, an independent Canadian brewery in New Brunswick, was only available in four Canadian provinces - but it was exported to all 50 US states, where it sold very well.
fat hiker is offline   Reply With Quote