Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-21-2006, 08:16 PM   #1
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board
Default U-B Thin

(BBW, XWG, BATH, REVENGE - a young model is hired to be the "After" girl in ads for a weight loss drug.)

U-B Thin
by Iam Unknown

Lights! Countless flashing lights blinding Mary Crenshaw as she posed in her lingerie. She was showing happy, cool, nonchalant, and everything in between. Her brown hair was blowing in the artificial wind being created by the giant fan. Her sharp features were plainly visible and her blue eyes glimmered. She was the epitome of beauty. Little did she know the effect that the two men watching would have on her life.

They approached her on the street as she walked home. She was clutching a water bottle with her gym bag over her shoulder. She was wearing a small, black hoodie with a white tank top underneath. Her legs were covered by sweat pants. The men caught up with her and introduced themselves.
"Hi, my name is Charley and this is my partner Matthew," said one of the men. He was a tall, slender guy with brown hair wearing a suit. Matthew was similarly fashioned, only with darker, black hair. A business card flicked out into view between two of Charley's fingers. He handed it to Mary. "We represent a revolutionary new weight loss drug. It's called U-B Thin and it's scheduled to hit the streets in six months."

"What're you trying to say?" Mary inquired, feeling self conscious all of a sudden.

"Oh no! We're not saying you need the drug. We're just on the prowl for models."

"Why's that?"

"We need someone to pose for the 'After' photo."

"What?" At this point, Mary had stopped walking and was now in conversation with these two strange men.

"Well we cannot actually find people to willingly take it. We know it works, but the people who tested it aren't exactly photogenic."

Finally, Matthew spoke up: "When a new product is on the verge of release, we find fat attractive people, and people who look like they would look if they were thinner."

"It's just to get us off the ground in advertising," Charley reentered the conversation.

Mary paused for a moment before answering. “Okay,” she agreed. “I’ll do it.

================================================== ======

The next week found her, once again, on the opposite end of a camera, posing in a bikini and a thong. She smiled and laughed, trying desperately to pretend she used to be fat. “Come on!” the photographer encouraged. “Now that you’re thin, you can take on the world! UB-Thin has done wonders for you!”

Mary listened and struck more dynamic poses. After the shoot, Mary wandered over to the healthy end of the catering table with bottled water in hand. She pondered over which fruits to partake in. It was then that Matthew approached her. “Hey, Mary,” he said with a smile.

“Hey, Matt. Thanks for this job! I’m really getting paid a lot to do this.”

“No problem. Then can I ask you to do something to return the favor?” Matt asked.

“Sure,” Mary said, once again scanning the fruits.

Matt reached in his inner jacket pocket and pulled out a bottle of pills. “Can I ask you to take one?”

Mary stopped and looked at the bottle. She then looked up at Matthew, confused. “What is that?” she asked.

“It’s the drug you’re advertising. Because of legal reasons, you have to actually try it at least once since your advertising for it.”

“I don’t know. I’d like to talk to my doctor, first,” Mary said.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. It’s perfectly safe. It’s actually a placebo,” Matt explained.

“A placebo? You’re selling people a placebo?” Mary inquired. “Isn’t that a little dishonest?”

“Well, you know, you don’t have to be on the job,” Matt said. It seemed almost like a threat and Mary was taken back; but times were hard, and sometimes “you gotta do what you gotta do” to stay on top. So Mary nodded and took a pill with her bottled water. “Excellent. You won’t regret it. Now, I have to run, but enjoy your lunch, and the rest of the shoot. Here, you can keep the bottle as a souvenir,” Matt said. As he left, he stopped and turned back. “And Mary, how about dinner tonight?” he asked, smiling.

Mary smiled back and nodded. Matt smiled again and left. Mary then tried to shrug it off and get her mind off of what she just did by focusing once again on the fruit. But suddenly, and almost without Mary noticing, her eyes ventured over to the pastries. Frosted bagels, doughnuts, éclairs, and other tasty treats were on the other side of the table, and suddenly, Mary needed them. Why not? she thought. You never cheat. Just once won’t hurt. She grabbed a Danish and took a huge bite out of it. She moaned in an almost orgasmic pleasure. This was good food. Without warning, she farted. With a great amount of food in her mouth, her eyes shot open and her eyebrows rose. She looked around to see if anyone heard it. On the set were a few lighting technicians, the photographer, and some other random workers for the shoot. No one seemed to hear it. She took a whiff, and luckily, it didn’t seem to smell. She shrugged it off and finished her treat.

Once she finished, the photographer called her back to continue shooting. As she walked pass him, he watched her. Did her butt get bigger? he thought. He then shrugged it off. Impossible.

Mary entered her apartment, and shut the door. She tossed her keys on a nearby table and flipped on the light. She went over to the full length mirror and examined herself. She was shocked.

“I’m fat!” she exclaimed, not meaning to say it out loud. Her breasts were larger, her tummy began to hang slightly over the waist band of her pants, and her ass was noticeably bigger. She moved her hands over her behind to see if it was real. It was real, alright; real and soft. “I have one pastry, and this happens,” she says to herself. I better eat light at dinner. It was then that a bubbling sensation entered her stomach before sliding around back and gathering at the base of her spine. She tightened her face a little and farted loudly. “What is happening to me? I’ve done that more today than I have in an entire week!”

Last edited by Observer; 04-18-2006 at 08:51 AM.
coyote wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:16 PM   #2
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Later that night, Mary arrived at the restaurant. She was wearing a dress that normally wasn’t so tight around her. The waiter pulled a chair out at the table where Matt was sitting and let her sit down. She thanked him and looked at Matt, who was smiling his smile. She smiled back, almost feeling the resistance of the added fat on her face. A second chin was threatening to form on the underside of her head. Her cheeks puffed slightly. Her upper arms were starting to flesh out, as well. They were pressed flat against her and the fat spread. Her breasts pushed against the front of her dress. She was on the cusp of chubby.

“How are you doing tonight?” Matt asked.

“Pretty well. I can’t wait to see how those photos come out,” Mary answered. “I think I looked pretty good. I’d be interested in seeing the before photos some time. Maybe I can give you guys some pointers on how to Photoshop the pictures to look more like me, or something.”

“That would be a good idea. I’m expecting to have them by this weekend.”

“Nice. Now, what do we get?” Mary asked, picking up the menu. She scanned it. Everything looked and sounded delicious. Chicken parmesan, steak, spaghetti, salmon, shrimp, food, food, food! She never felt such a desire for food! “I don’t know what to get! It’s so hard to pick just one thing,” Mary said, pressing the tip of her forefinger to her cheek.

“Then why pick just one thing?” Matt asked, smiling.

Mary smiled back, nervously. “The chicken parmesan sounds good. I think I’ll get that.”

Matt nodded and searched the menu himself.

About half an hour later, Mary was dabbing the corners of her mouth with her napkin. She was noticeably fatter than before she ate. Unfortunately, Mary herself failed to notice. She did notice, however, the building pressure in her stomach. She needed to fart badly. Luckily, she was able to hide this fact from Matt, as she smiled and sipped from her tea.

“How was it?” Matt asked.

“Delicious,” Mary said, excited. “Oddly enough, I’m still a little hungry, though.”

“That is to be expected,” Matt said.

“What?” Mary asked, not sure if she understood what he said.

“Oh nothing. Well what do you want? I’ll be more than happy to get you anything.

About twenty more minutes later, there were three empty plates around Mary. Each one had traces of chocolate and melted ice cream on it. Still others had cake crumbs on them. She held a fourth dish in her hand, while scooping up the last bits with a spoon in her other hand. She placed the empty plate on the table and dropped the spoon in it. She leaned back in her chair. The fart pushed even harder now, at the top of her now-giant ass. It had to escape, and Mary knew it. And did her dress feel tighter?
Before she had time to think about it, a slice of chocolate cake topped with two scoops of vanilla ice cream was placed before her. She looked up at the waiter.

“From the gentleman,” the waiter said. Mary looked at Matt who was looking at her expectantly.

“I couldn’t possibly,” Mary began.

“Come on, Mary,” Matt replied. “You’re going to get paid big for this. Why not celebrate?”

Mary thought for a moment. The chair creaked under her weight. Her hips and ass now touched the arms of the chair. She was much, much fatter than she was before she sat down. But, again, she wasn’t at all aware of this fact. She picked up her spoon and scooped up a bite. She wrapped her lips around the spoon and sucked down the smooth chocolate icing and vanilla goodness.

She moaned with pleasure and closed her eyes sensually. Then, without warning, a loud rip could be heard as the seam of her dress gave way and her belly spilled forward. The arms of the chair dug into her hips and love handles. Her ass widened ever so slightly. “What happened?” she gasped. Everyone in the restaurant was watching, curious.

Mary tried to stand up, but the chair hugged her expansive backside and stuck with her. She placed her hands on the rests and tried to push it off, but she was stuck. Suddenly, she lost concentration and was no longer able to hold in the fart that threatened to burst out all night. It was released loudly. The force of her fart propelled the chair off of her planet of an ass and onto the floor. Then, the dress tore at the center of her ass as well. She looked down and saw that she must have weighed at least 350 pounds. How could she get so huge without her noticing? Where did she go wrong?
The patrons of the restaurant were fanning their noses in disgust. They left their owed money on their respective tables and left the establishment. Mary watched them leave, twisting her jiggling body this way and that to get a good view. She then turned her attention to Matt who looked concerned. He stood up and put his jacket over her broad shoulders while she cried. He then walked her to his car.

Ice cream, cake, Danishes, bagels, food, food, food! That was Mary's life, suddenly. She ate and ate and ate like there was no tomorrow. She farted constantly as a result. She was now 435 pounds. The incident at the restaurant was 3 days behind her, but she was still upset over it. Her new weight was anything but glorious. She cried as she shoveled morsel after fattening morsel into her gaping mouth.

She then realized that her glass of tea was empty. She struggled to get up. The exertion caused her to fart during the attempt. Once she was up completely, she farted again. She walked over to the fridge and got out the pitcher of tea. As she poured her glass, she farted once more. With glass in hand, she wandered back to her seat. She let herself fall into the seat, causing a slight quake within a 20 foot radius. She relaxed in her chair and farted again.

There was a knock at the door. Stunned, and with food all over and in her mouth, Mary asked: “Who is it?”

“Matt,” came the reply. Mary didn’t know what to do! He knew she was home. He talked to her on the phone earlier that day, so she couldn’t say she was sick. There was only one thing she could do…

“Come in,” she said, sadly. She heard the door open, and as Matt came around the corner, he was shocked.

“Wow!” he accidentally shouted. He saw Mary at her fattest.
Her breasts were large and sat perched atop her globular stomach. Her width was enough to fill the space between the armrests of her recliner, and then some. Each leg was as wide as 5 skinny models. Her neck was lost beneath multiple fleshy chins.

“Sorry,” Matt said, referring to his initial reaction. “How are you doing?”

“Great!” Mary lied. She displayed the fake enthusiasm, the practice for which years of modeling had provided. “What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I just came to pay you, and get the ‘Before’ shots,” Matt said, pulling out a camera.

“Oh,” said Mary. Suddenly, it hit her. “Wait, what?”

“I’m sorry to say, but, we tricked you.” He put the camera to his eye and attempted to fit Mary in the whole frame. This required stepping back. “We told you that you were being used in place of a fat woman to represent her weight loss after taking UB Thin. Well, instead of getting a fat woman to become thin (which is a daunting task). And instead of finding a thin woman to look like a fatter woman, we figured it would be easier (and cheaper) to use just one woman for the whole thing.”

Mary just stared at Matt with her mouth hanging open.

“Face it,” Matt continued. “It’s just easier to gain weight than it is to lose it. It’s also easier to design a drug that makes you fatter than one that makes you thinner. But who would buy that?” Matt asked, taking more pictures of Mary’s shocked face.

Everything was a lie. UB Thin was a weight gain pill and it was going to be marketed as a diet pill. And Mary was the first victim.

Her eye ventured to her kitchen table. Various junk food packages were scattered over it, along with the pill bottle that Matt had given her “as a souvenir.” Mary smiled as she hefted herself up with much effort. Matt continued to snap pictures.

“Beautiful,” Matt pronounced, getting a shot of her enormous ass as she made her way to the table. She stopped when she reached it. Matt couldn’t tell what she was doing with her back turned to him, but he wasn’t too concerned.

“Tell me, Matt,” she began. “You being the main advertiser for the drug, haven’t you had a chance to try it?”

“Are you kidding? Why would I take a fat drug?” He took another picture.
“Oh, no reason. But you are looking a little on the thin side.” With that, Mary spun around and lunged for Matt. She knocked him to the floor, nearly crushing him to death. He grunted as he hit the floor, baring his teeth in pain from being pinned under the fattest woman he had ever seen. His eyes were closed tight. This was why he never saw the pills enter his mouth when he opened it to call Mary a fat bitch. He felt the pills, though. He could taste all 15 of them, as they crowded down his throat. His eyes shot open, but his scream was muffled from Mary’s chubby hand covering his mouth. She then stood up as quickly as she could (which wasn’t quick at all), and watched Matt, lying on the floor.

“What did you do?” he shouted, camera still in hand.

“Just gave you a taste of your own damn medicine!” Mary replied. She couldn’t help but smile at the pun.

A loud fart escaped Matt’s ass. “Oh, no!” he shouted. The pills began to take effect. His face began to sink into a second chin, and then a third. His stomach ballooned and his chest turned to man-breasts. His body seemed to be elevated from his expanding rear. Another fart was released. Mary smiled and grabbed the camera from his chubbing hand. She smiled and took a picture. Matt farted again as his clothes ripped. Mary shriveled her nose and waved a hand in front of her face.

About an hour later, Matt sat in Mary’s recliner. She placed a pizza box before him and picked up a slice. She brought it to his lips and he refused. He pulled his face deeper into the layers of fat that supported his head. “Oh come on,” Mary said playfully. “You can only get fatter from here.” She smiled. Matt farted and gave a sigh. He opened his mouth and Mary pushed the pizza slice into her mouth. When he finished the entire pizza, Mary turned to get some ice cream. As she did, her butt became eye level with Matt, and she farted loud, long, and proud. She turned back around to look at his disgusted face. “Oh, excuse me. Did I fart in front of your face? Being so fat, I couldn’t help it.” She laughed and went into the kitchen to fetch the ice cream.

Last edited by Observer; 04-18-2006 at 08:48 AM.
coyote wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 06:21 AM   #3
Eager Eater

Eager Eater has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Great weight gain story! The constant farting really increased the enjoyment of the story. I hope you write another story like this.
Eager Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 02:53 PM   #4
Belly Lover

Belly Lover has said some nice things

Good story as always and I remain a fan of yours .
Belly Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:05 AM   #5
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager Eater
Great weight gain story! The constant farting really increased the enjoyment of the story. I hope you write another story like this.
glad you think so. you seem to be in the minority, however.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:06 AM   #6
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly Lover
Good story as always and I remain a fan of yours .
good to know i have a fan. it really encourages to write more. thanks
Old 03-23-2006, 02:40 PM   #7
Belly Lover

Belly Lover has said some nice things

No problem
Belly Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 03:10 AM   #8
freebird

freebird can now change their title

awesome story.

I like the revenge bit at the end.

Keep going like this dude!
freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 03:04 PM   #9
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

Thanks for the kind words, Freebird.

I'll do what I can.