Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-04-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Lingerie?

Ladies! is anyone else obsessed with lingerie?! do you know of any sites that have similiar things to this- with fitter bra size (38 band) but larger on the bottom?

thanks!

Also- show us some of your sexy outfits!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0049.JPG (101.1 KB, 6911 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0065.JPG (65.4 KB, 6837 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0078.JPG (66.2 KB, 6851 views)

Last edited by succubus_dxb; 01-04-2009 at 10:02 AM.
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:57 AM   #2
BUTTERFLY

BUTTERFLY can now change their title

Hey Succubus, google a site called bravissimo they have great lingerie in all sizes and they let you mix and match bottoms and tops

Juz's myspace profile

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=292161691
BUTTERFLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am obsessed with lingerie too! Not that comfortable posting it here though. :/

I personally love Bravissimo for their fantastic customer service and great selection, including basques and strappy tops with a built-in bra. However, they do have a limited size range. If you are a D-K cup, with a band size of 28-40 (little selection at the extreme ends), you should do just fine. Brastop (A-K cup, 28-46 band) and Curvylicious (D-K cup, 28-46 band) has great prices too. All the sites ship internationally for a reasonable flat rate.

If you are concerned about whether a bra-sized basque can accomodate your stomach, just email customer services and from my experience all of them will get back to you promptly. You might also like to check out the reviews on Figleaves UK. They have a US site too.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #4
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Ladies! is anyone else obsessed with lingerie?! do you know of any sites that have similiar things to this- with fitter bra size (38 band) but larger on the bottom?

thanks!

Also- show us some of your sexy outfits!
Lingerie is good. ^_^

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

you cant go wrong with Fredricks.com..

and Victoriassecret.com

however i am wearing a mumu..does that count..lol
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:07 PM   #6
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I must admit... a pair of matching undies feels great!

also love basques and corsets
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You can go way wrong with those sites if you're a fat woman. VS doesn't carry plus size clothing (XL panties, 40DDD bras largest), and Fredericks 3x is more like a 20-22. Yes, plus, but hardly something a lot of people here are going to find helpful. It's probably worth it if you're around that size and it's on sale, but I think their stuff is pretty cheaply made.

I get most of mine at LB with some things at Avenue. While nothing else at LB really fits me, the bras/panties and lingerie still usually make it. I'm about a 28 on top, about a 34 on the bottom.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #8
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

AM is right. The OP wears a 38 band though, so hopefully she'll find some of the links useful. Not sure about matching bottoms.

I have tried VS in the past (before I knew my true size), and I must say that I am not a fan - poor quality, tacky designs, itchy lace, weird moulded padded cups that make my boobs look horrible, band that stretches out quickly - though some of my less busty friends swear by their push-ups. They don't have a plus range.

Frederick's carries up to 3x though, and it looks like they have a decent selection. I must also mention that La Senza has stunning range of lingerie, including basques, babydolls and nightwear at great prices, but they only stock up to a UK size 20 or a US size 16.

Last edited by Cors; 01-04-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm obsessed with lingerie, too.

And what's worse is the person that I usually wear it for doesn't really care. His reaction is "Ehh. I like you naked just fine, too."

I'll have to dig up some pictures!
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #10
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post

And what's worse is the person that I usually wear it for doesn't really care. His reaction is "Ehh. I like you naked just fine, too."

Don't worry, we'll appreciate those pictures!
Old 01-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #11
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

I don't think I am obsessed with lingerie, per se' but I am a TOTAL panty whore....
Give me frilly underwear or give me death....

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:54 AM   #12
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post

at least you've got someone to wear it for- I don't!

thanks so much for all the suggestions ladies!
Old 01-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #13
bigbri

bigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

May I suggest the fashion links of dims. Lady D site has babydolls and teddis to size 5 and 6x. Also this is the first site I have found to offer mens novelty g's , thongs and bikinis up to a size 60 waist. Have a first order in process now for me AND my gal!
bigbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:26 PM   #14
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

let us know how it works out bigbri!
Old 01-24-2009, 12:54 AM   #15
FAinPA
This Darkness Got to Give

FAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Oh Yeah!

Lingerie rocks! Here is a rare pic of Mrs. FainPa in fact showing off curves in some sexy lingerie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01242009.jpg (42.8 KB, 6293 views)
FAinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:55 AM   #16
SpecialK

SpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

www.hipsandcurves.com

I think that's the site? I drool over the stuff there on a regular basis!
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #17
ktmcts

ktmcts has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAinPA View Post
Lingerie rocks! Here is a rare pic of Mrs. FainPa in fact showing off curves in some sexy lingerie!

You are a lucky man. She is quite beautiful.
ktmcts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:40 PM   #18
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
www.hipsandcurves.com

me too!!! i order alot of lingerie from them and the customer service is great too. never had a problem.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:10 AM   #19
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I walk by lingerie, I think of you succubus. I have actually started trying on lingerie because of this thread.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:59 PM   #20
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
When I walk by lingerie, I think of you succubus. I have actually started trying on lingerie because of this thread.
So up until now you weren't wearing underwear? Kind of sexy...until the chafing sets in.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:58 AM   #21
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Seth Warren, I have super sexy cotton underwear on :P
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:59 AM   #22
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

Quote:
Funny that...when I wear lingerie, I think of you
Old 01-31-2009, 11:46 AM   #23
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Cotton: the fabric of our lives, because comfortable is sexy.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:52 AM   #24
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
My gynaecologist gave me a random lecture about the benefits of cotton underwear last week. I didn't have an infection, she just assumed that my thongs aren't comfortable.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:56 AM   #25
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
www.hipsandcurves.com

I love that site too.