Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-01-2009, 11:52 AM   #26
grandecafe1

grandecafe1 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

thank you all!
last night in chat i was asking for help ... and poof here you are!
I have such a passion for all kinds of lingerie...cotton, silk, satin, pleather, vinal .. and now u all have given me new places to shop! up until now i had to have my pieces made.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #27
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love lingerie New favourite knickers, bought today:

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:59 AM   #28
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Omg I Love Lingerie!

That is the only part of my girly side that I willingly cater to.

Let's see, at last count I owned:

64 pairs of panties; 51 bras; 28 camisoles, teddies, corsets and bustiers.

I only know the exact number of these is becasue every now and then I like to go through them and purge. My last purge just happened to be two days ago. Then there are my PJ and night gowns. Let's just say I can easily go at least six weeks before I start to seriously think whether or not I'm running out.

Note: None of the above includes my leather or play items.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #29
TygerKitty

TygerKitty can now change their title

Here's one of my newest!

LB has a ton of sheer camis for $6.99 right now too; I picked up oodles!

Last edited by TygerKitty; 12-10-2009 at 11:11 PM.
TygerKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:24 AM   #30
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerKitty View Post
Here's one of my newest!

I saw that one, but I hate pink and didn't get it. It looks fab on you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-08-2009, 12:05 PM   #31
TygerKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
I saw that one, but I hate pink and didn't get it. It looks fab on you!
Hehe! Yes you don't exactly seem like the pastel-pink kind of girl! I, however, adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pink and HAD to have it... but not for full price at valentine's day lol! Thank you!
Old 03-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #32
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love it! The Cacique lingerie is awesome.

This is one of the things I bought at LB the other night when I was out with the gang. I ADORE pink.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:03 PM   #33
TygerKitty

Awhhhhh that's so pretty and girly! Love it!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #34
lovebbws13
Big Bellies & Butts, YUM!

lovebbws13 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerKitty View Post
Here's one of my newest!

I'd pass out if you walked in a room where I was and you were wearing that. GOODNESS WOMAN!! HAWWWTT!!!
lovebbws13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #35
TygerKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebbws13 View Post
I'd pass out if you walked in a room where I was and you were wearing that. GOODNESS WOMAN!! HAWWWTT!!!
Well thank you, I'd never walk into a room wearing that unless I was in private though!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 06:35 AM   #36
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

This is posted in the "Recent Picture" thread, but it works just as well here ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-13-2009, 06:39 AM   #37
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
This is posted in the "Recent Picture" thread, but it works just as well here ...
you are beautiful
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:43 AM   #38
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
you are beautiful
Why thank you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-21-2009, 06:59 AM   #39
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

one of my favs!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sugar.jpg (39.5 KB, 2213 views)
Old 03-21-2009, 07:40 AM   #40
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmoore View Post
one of my favs!
wonderful pic
Old 03-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #41
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Nice to know I am not the only only obsessed with lingerie. I have a complete dresser full of nothing but gowns, panties, bras, crosets, etc. Now I need to find someone to wear it for.
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #42
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
Nice to know I am not the only only obsessed with lingerie. I have a complete dresser full of nothing but gowns, panties, bras, crosets, etc. Now I need to find someone to wear it for.
I wear my pretty/special occasion lingerie for me because Ilike them. If someone else gets the special occasion to enjoy them - well aren't they lucky (and soon will be!)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #43
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
wonderful pic
awww, thanks!
Old 03-21-2009, 06:21 PM   #44
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I -Adore- Oggling Lingerie, Window-Shopping.. Lol

But I would never buy any.. cause I mean. What Purpose does it hold? I'm single, and I'll probably be single for a long time, so why bother buying any now?

=) It's awsome to get resources, though! *TeeHee*
Old 03-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #45
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post

But I would never buy any.. cause I mean. What Purpose does it hold? I'm single, and I'll probably be single for a long time, so why bother buying any now?

You should wear it now to feel beautiful for YOURSELF. It is nice to wear for a man, but it is also nice to wear it to feel pretty and beautiful within yourself.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #46
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post

Similar reason as I told Jewels_Mystery: Where them because YOU LIKE THEM; they feel wonderful and makes you feel good wearing them. Haven't ever had on a really sweet set under your regular clothes, saw and cute guy and thought to yourself if you could see the sexiness going on under here you'd so want this! And it just made you feel so naughty and yet so good?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-21-2009, 07:30 PM   #47
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I wear my pretty/special occasion lingerie for me because Ilike them. If someone else gets the special occasion to enjoy them - well aren't they lucky (and soon will be!)
I wear my lingerie believe me. I just would like someone else to see me in them. lol. My mom was great with stuff like that. She raised us to believe that if no one else out there finds you sexy, you should all the time. By God I think I am hott. lol
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #48
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Similar reason as I told Jewels_Mystery: Where them because YOU LIKE THEM; they feel wonderful and makes you feel good wearing them. Haven't ever had on a really sweet set under your regular clothes, saw and cute guy and thought to yourself if you could see the sexiness going on under here you'd so want this! And it just made you feel so naughty and yet so good?
This needs to be repeated AGAIN.

I'm single too, and I totally buy it just for me.
Honestly, unless i'm "pretty" underneath, I don't feel put together.
I'm one of those people whose bra and panties NEED to match, even if no one's seeing them. They just DO.
Plus, it's hard for me to find a bra that fits, cuz, ya know... I spill a little in a fucking F.

F.

So, whenever I find one that comes close to fitting, i'm all over it.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #49
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
I wear my lingerie believe me. I just would like someone else to see me in them. lol. My mom was great with stuff like that. She raised us to believe that if no one else out there finds you sexy, you should all the time. By God I think I am hott. lol
Let's see a pic.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #50
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I get the same reaction from my boyfriend... when I wear something really pretty, I'll ask if he likes it... and he'll say... "it's going to look great on the floor." LOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
I'm obsessed with lingerie, too.

And what's worse is the person that I usually wear it for doesn't really care. His reaction is "Ehh. I like you naked just fine, too."

I'll have to dig up some pictures!

www.hipsandcurves.com is FANTASTIC!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
me too!!! i order alot of lingerie from them and the customer service is great too. never had a problem.

Love, love, LOVE to wear thongs!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
My gynaecologist gave me a random lecture about the benefits of cotton underwear last week. I didn't have an infection, she just assumed that my thongs aren't comfortable.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote